General Discussion Thread #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree that the terms have significance and value in forensic science world. But legalize and in particular indictments is another matter. Thankyou for correcting my reference to wiki -- It did go unnoticed that your last citation on the terminology to reinforce your point of view was to dummies.com... Noticeably absent in your latest list.

I don't disagree that the terms have significance and value in forensic science world. But legalize and in particular indictments is another matter. Thankyou for correcting my reference to wiki -- It did go unnoticed that your last citation on the terminology to reinforce your point of view was to dummies.com... Noticeably absent in your latest list.

Sorry for the absent of "dummies.com." I'm also just a human and forgot to mention that in my latest list.

About For Dummies
Making Everything Easier

With more than 250 million books in print and more than 1,800 titles, For Dummies is the most widely recognized and highly regarded reference series in the world. Since 1991, For Dummies has helped millions make everything easier.

http://www.dummies.com/about-for-dummies.html

Darren Fresco was the witness in the car Samantha was driving. He is in this video.

Reeva Steenkamp Was Passionate About Ending Violence Against Women Says Best Friend - YouTube

I posted it on thread #1102.

New video

with more information about another possible state witness, Darren Fresco, a friend of Pistorius, who was in the car when Samantha Taylor was driving and OP recklessly fired his gun through the sunroof as he was irate after they had been pulled up for speeding.

Quote:
Johannesburg, August 16 – Prosecutors want to add two new firearm related charges to the murder case against Oscar Pistorius. It is now unclear whether the state will permit the charges to be added as it is not in their jurisdiction. eNCA
http://www.enca.com/south-africa/osc...tional-charges

Darren Fresco is Gina Myers' partner. He is here on this video with Gina talking about Reeva and how passionate Reeva was about ending violence against women.

Well no way does that video or anything else in the post prove that there was a 3rd person or that it was DF.
So far only a summary piece alleges this, and it appears that no MSM piece only about the sunroof shooting says there was a 3rd person who was DF. And summary pieces again these last 2 weeks have been often inaccurate.

Could be, but maybe we will have to wait till the trial. Till then keep an open mind, but I don't think so.

TWITTER TROLL

One week before she died, Reeva Steenkamp suffered at the hands of an anonymous Twitter troll.

While unpleasant, online trolling is by no means an unheard of phenomenon. <modsnip>

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/02/...hy-for-reeva-steenkamp-days-before-her-death/

https://mobile.twitter.com/LAJanne

THere are very strange twits there from troll users Janne La , DReamygenie etc
And also clicking on thr twits very interesting conversations are though a bit confusing

Good find MS.
May have appeared in WS before. But good of you to post. This may be coincidental trolling or may have more siginificance. I hope SA LE is ascertaining who these people are.

Also why i asked if quoting tweets is allowed as if posting MSM articles? No answer so far.

We do know that ST was OP's last serious GF. I am not sure we know exactly when they broke up and the circumstances. I think it was final from ST's POV. JMO
I guess we will find out everything in March.

I know someone who knows the Taylors, and was told they have lawyered up and will not say a word to anyone including the media until the trial. JMO.

From page 3 of the indictment.....

THE STATE versus OSCAR LEONARD CARL PISTORIUS
SUMMARY OF SUBSTANTIAL FACTS IN TERMS OF SECTION l44(3)(a) OF ACT 52 OF 1977

1. The accused was involved in a relationship with the deceased. The deceased
chose to spend the night with the accused at his private residence. They were the*only occupants of that residence at the time.

2. The deceased, a 29 year-old woman, was shot and killed in the home of the
accused just after 03:00am on 14 February 2013.

3. The deceased had locked herself into the toilet cubicle, situated adjacent to the main bedroom. The accused armed himself with his 9mm pistol and through the locked door, fired four shots at the deceased. The deceased was wounded and died on the scene. The cause of death is given in the postmortem report as

"MULTlPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS".

4. Some of the State witnesses heard a woman scream, followed by moments of silence, then heard gunshots and then more screaming.

5. The accused said to witnesses on the scene, that he thought she was an intruder.*Even then, the accused shot with the direct intention to kill a person. An error in persona, will not affect, the intention to kill a human being.

If one was to accept the narrow interpretation of the phrase "on the scene" to mean "in the toilette room", then one would also have to accept that OP said to multiple witnesses, while standing in the toilette room, that he thought she was an intruder. Highly improbable for a host of reasons.

My money is with a more generalized interpretation, that is, the scene is simply the house on Bushwillow.

I am trying to reply to Pisto's post #1463. But it appears not done properly. He had a quote in there that has the source removed. So that when I try to have that included it does not show up.

So I have no choice but to copy it:

"The deceased [.....] was shot and killed in the home of the accused just after 03:00 a.m. on 14 February 2013.

The deceased had locked herself into the toilet cubicle [.....]. The accused armed himself with his 9mm pistol and through the locked door, fired for shots at the deceased. The deceased was wounded and died on the scene. [A/N: "the scene" was the toilet where the shots were fired just after 03:00 a.m. !]"

BIB: Please, I don&#8217;t understand.
Why is this being applauded, when it goes against everything else published? And discussed here by many of us for months.

We had Dr. Perumal, Oscar&#8217;s DT&#8217;s pathologist say on the BBC3 doc that Reeva died on the stairway on route to the bottom of the stairway&#8212;where she was declared dead later by paramedics. Around the 4 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8TF4MrO8Q

We&#8217;ve had numerous reports that Reeva was still breathing when first neighbors and estate security got there while Oscar was carrying her down the stairs.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-downstairs-and-tried-to-resuscitate-her.html

&#8220;On scene&#8221; merely means in the house. If someone is claiming she died in the toilet, that is new and different from everything else and we all need a link. Thank you.

(First quote snipped for brevity.)

I repost so as to show that nothing the last few days has answered the important points I raised.

Also note how it was inserted as "A/N." Which means author's note. Even this is false as the author is the author of the iindictment--which is the South African Prescuting Authority (or whatever similar nomenclature it uses.)
This was no "author's note."

It should have said "My opinion only" separated from the indictments.

Furthermore I don't know why someone is allowed to repeatedly use the blue shaded quote box without having the "Originally posted by..." and then the actual thread link to check up on to verify things--especially when things are being inserted as in this case.

But it is clear from the indictment that the crime scene is the house. It does NOT single out the toilet. I cited Dr. Perumal who visited the crime scene and was at the autopsy and is OP's DT's forensic pathologist, and he said Reeva died on the stairway.

And reports have stated in the MSM thst Reeva was still breathing when being carried down the stairs; and finally paramedics who treated her at the bottom of the stairway declared her dead at that location.

Well no way does that video or anything else in the post prove that there was a 3rd person or that it was DF.
So far only a summary piece alleges this, and it appears that no MSM piece only about the sunroof shooting says there was a 3rd person who was DF. And summary pieces again these last 2 weeks have been often inaccurate.

Could be, but maybe we will have to wait till the trial. Till then keep an open mind, but I don't think so.

When I posted my original post, whatever I read originally stated that Darren Fresco was in the car with Samantha Taylor when OP fired his gun through the sunroof.

I am sorry I forgot to post the link.

I then got distracted in finding out who Darren Fresco was and found him on that video link I posted and was surprised to hear he was Gina Myers' partner now. So I posted that video link to show others who Darren Fresco was. I then found him on the Prosecution witness list.

In hindsight, I may have found out about Darren being in the car driven by Samantha initially from another video hence the link is hard to find now.

It does seem like an odd coincidence that Darren was probably sitting in the back of the car both times when:

1. Samantha was driving with OP recklessly shooting and later

2. OP was driving fast and Reeva was with him.

as if Darren always accompanied OP on dates!

Earlier on in this case, I had not observed that there was a third person in the car with either Samantha or Reeva. If it does turn out Darren was there on both occasions, he should be a good witness for the Prosecution.

Some time back I checked how far back OP's and RS's Twitter accounts went, but now it seems that OP's only goes back to 17 August 2012 and RS's to 11 November 2012 whereas previously they went further back.

Does anyone know how one can legally access deleted/ archived Tweets for OP & RS accounts?

I'm interested since there may be history there that is relevant w.r.t. this case, for example:

• Point #8 in Justin Divaris' affidavit (http://oscarpistorius.com/downloads/justin-nichlas-divaris-witness-statement.pdf) says re: OP & RS: "They had not met each other and so I introduced them to one another."
  • However, as Laurie A Claase points out in her ebook, 'Pieces of the Puzzle: Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp: Part One - The Killing' that RS had tweeted at OP, JD, FH, SG and others on 23 July 2012: "Have a blessed one friends!" (the link is available via the ebook, but I can't find it on Twitter to provide the link :()

So maybe OP & RS had met via Twitter, but hadn't met in person OR had they??

Some time back I checked how far back OP's and RS's Twitter accounts went, but now it seems that OP's only goes back to 17 August 2012 and RS's to 11 November 2012 whereas previously they went further back.

Does anyone know how one can legally access deleted/ archived Tweets for OP & RS accounts?

I'm interested since there may be history there that is relevant w.r.t. this case, for example:

• Point #8 in Justin Divaris' affidavit (http://oscarpistorius.com/downloads/justin-nichlas-divaris-witness-statement.pdf) says re: OP & RS: "They had not met each other and so I introduced them to one another."
  • However, as Laurie A Claase points out in her ebook, 'Pieces of the Puzzle: Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp: Part One - The Killing' that RS had tweeted at OP, JD, FH, SG and others on 23 July 2012: "Have a blessed one friends!" (the link is available via the ebook, but I can't find it on Twitter to provide the link :()

So maybe OP & RS had met via Twitter, but hadn't met in person OR had they??

<modsnip>

What I do remember is that Samantha Taylor stated that RS had stalked her on Instagram while she was dating OP. This article was written on 11th November, 2012 after RS and OP had had their first date for the Sports Awards.

Ex-girlfriend slams Oscar Pistorius
2012-11-11
by Gavin Prins and Gabisile Ndebele, City Press

In September she and Oscar appeared on the beaches of the Seychelles in the SABC3 magazine show Top Billing. But last Sunday he arrived at the SA Sports Awards bash in Sandton with another blonde bombshell &#8211; FHM model Reeva Steenkamp.

&#8220;Where is Samantha?&#8221; people asked when Pistorius and Steenkamp arrived in the same car and posed smiling for the cameras on the red carpet. &#8220;We&#8217;re just friends. I promise I&#8217;ll tell you if there&#8217;s anything more,&#8221; Steenkamp said.
&#8220;It&#8217;s just a coincidence that we&#8217;re sitting at the same table and arrived in the same car,&#8221; she told City Press, blushing.

Taylor initially told City Press Reeva is dating one of Pistorius&#8217; friends, and later said the model was fully aware of what had happened in her and Oscar&#8217;s relationship. &#8220;She has been following me for a long time on Instagram and knows exactly where I am and everything going on in my relationship with Oscar,&#8221; she said.

http://www.channel24.co.za/News/Local/Ex-girlfriend-slams-Oscar-Pistorius-20121111

Reading between the lines, it appears that RS was already interested in (if not already obsessed with) OP and IMO asked Justin and Sam to introduce her to OP that day and he then asked RS to attend the Sports Awards with him that night.

IMO RS and OP did not spend Christmas together (as RS had hoped) nor did she spend it with her parents who were disappointed. OP went to Cape Town for New Year and IMO RS invited herself and paid for her trip there to be with OP (as I read this in a comment online and also read this on MSM from her parents):

In early December last year, she told me she had decided to give Oscar all her attention, all her time. She was going to invest in the relationship, she&#8217;d made up her mind he was important to her.&#8217;Reeva, who always spent Christmas with her parents, told them she would be celebrating with Pistorius. Her father recalls: &#8216;She took us to a lovely game farm near Addo Elephant Park [a game reserve near Port Elizabeth] for a weekend and we realised this was her way of spending time with us because she was not coming home for Christmas.&#8217; Reeva&#8217;s romantic break with her boyfriend, however, did not happen. She called home to say she was spending the festive season with girlfriends and Pistorius had gone to Cape Town with other friends. &#8216;We didn&#8217;t know what to make of it,&#8217; says June. &#8216;Girls don&#8217;t tell their mothers everything. But she sounded all right and seemed to know where Oscar was and what he was doing. It was strange, though, and we missed her so much that day.&#8217;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...une-speak-daughter-Oscar-Pistorious-time.html

June&#8217;s concerns mounted when Pistorius was spotted partying on a friend&#8217;s yacht in Cape Town during the holidays. One newspaper headline asked: &#8216;Where&#8217;s Reeva?&#8217; June says: &#8216;But when I spoke to her she seemed calm. She said Oscar had made some plans that didn&#8217;t include her and she knew where he was and she was all right about it. &#8216;She knew he would be seeing another girlfriend there but she seemed determined to appear fine about it, and I thought how like Reeva that was, not making a fuss or raising objections. If that was what he wanted to do, she would be fine about it. Sad, though, that she also missed Christmas with us.&#8217;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...une-speak-daughter-Oscar-Pistorious-time.html

A few days later Reeva sent a text to say she was feeling unwell and thought she might have flu. &#8216;I replied, saying I was sending her some love-fairies to make her better,&#8217; says June.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hter-Oscar-Pistorious-time.html#ixzz2ddpBUu88

But IMO RS went to Cape Town to be with OP uninvited and told a white lie to her mother because she was so obsessed with OP and went to join him on the yacht rather than visiting her parents.

IMO RS seems to have been a person who thought unconditional love conquered all and was absolutely obsessed with OP but it was possibly unrequited love and OP was possibly her "limerent object" as stated in my previous post.

From everything I have read so far in the MSM and comments over the last six months, IMO it appears that RS was more in love with OP than he was with her - apart from the affidavits from Justin Divaris, Sam, and Graham Binge at the bail hearing which were designed to give us the impression that OP was so in love with RS after nine weeks to the extent that IMO:
  • he wanted her to accompany him on his overseas trips,
  • that he wanted to live with her in the new house he had bought and
  • was so madly in love with her that he would never have wanted to kill her intentionally.
but it now appears to me that these three people were asked to give the court that impression to assist OP in getting bail - otherwise, why are they now on the Prosecution's List of Witnesses?

Otherwise, why did OP say "by the time I'm 50, I hope to be married with a family, dog and white picket fence around my house". ... He still had 24 years of bachelorhood to go before he hit 50!

&#8220;I was born the way I am with a purpose,&#8221; he said in an interview at the University of Pretoria in 2008. That&#8217;s why I would still choose not to have legs. I&#8217;m happy with my life and I think God has a bigger purpose for me. Things happen for a reason. By the time I&#8217;m 50, I hope to be married with a family, dog and white picket fence.&#8221; Pistorius&#8217;s hopes are perhaps, now entirely out of reach. - Sunday Argus
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/the-meteoric-rise-and-fall-of-a-hero-1.1471757#.UiMzANI6CTo

While I have postulated that RS saw OP as her "limerent love object", so she refused to see his "warts and all", I have often thought that IMO OP could have "abandonment issues" as his parents were divorced when he was young (so his father is considered to have abandoned him then) and then his mother abandoned him through death when he was 15yo and it could be predicted that he could have Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

While many BPD people have killer looks, not all Borderlines are beautiful or handsome--but that doesn't make them any less seductive or diabolical. It's much easier for a great looking man or woman to find continuous streams of narcissistic supply via adulation and romantic pursuit from others, and until this ego fuel isn't obtainable, they won't consider therapy. Why should they? Humans don't change, until what they've been doing doesn't work for them anymore--or they're in enough pain, to re-direct their energies and efforts.

I'm often asked if borderline disordered individuals can commit murder. The answer is yes, depending on how deep their pathology runs. They're capable of acting-out unresolved anger (from childhood) by inflicting physical harm to anyone who's close--which can include their partner. They are lacking in empathy and impulse control, which allows these violent acts to happen, and our prison system houses many Borderlines who've killed during a fit of rage.

http://gettinbetter.com/anatomy.html

Individuals like Oscar Pistorius with a Borderline Personality Disorder (also known as an "emotionally unstable personality disorder" in the ICD classification, then divided into borderline & impulsive) shows unstable mood which is a frequent swings between intense emotions. Since he shot his former girlfriend, the late Reeva Steenkamp on a very special day among lovers (Valentine's day) it can be assumed that they must be arguing that day. He may probably have sensed that Reeva might abandon him in the future with their frequent fighting. In the past, their neighbors frequently heard shouting most of the time when interviewed by the reporters after the murder. We have to take note that another symptom of a borderline personality disorder is "vigorous attempts to avoid perceived abandonment"(frequently with sense of desperation). By shooting the late Reeva, he acted impulsively without considering the consequences of his actions along with that sense of desperation and of inevitable abandonment.

http://www.examiner.com/article/oscar-pistorius-case-a-borderline-personality-disorder

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Oscar-Pistorius-has-cheated-someone-of-her-right-to-live-20130215

The most mysterious part of this case IMO is whether any of the ex-girlfriends of OP played at least a passive part in the motive of OP to kill Reeva or whether any of them were part of the reason for the arguments which went on for seven hours that night 13/14 Feb:

1. Originally, the MSM tried to tell us that OP killed RS in a jealous rage after she could have received a text message from Francois Hougaard but he would not have any part of that and there is not evidence of this.

2. Then we were told about RS seeing Warren Lahoud the day before and that OP phoned RS twice while she was there with him but that does not seem to make sense now as to motive.

3. By the time of the Bail Hearing, affidavits were read out from Divaris, Sam, and Binge with the intention (we have been told later) of making out that OP and RS relationship was more serious than it really was. We can only assume that OP asked them to do this such as Graham Binge claimed that OP had bought a house and asked RS to live with him and it is still not clear whether OP phoned RS that night to come over or that RS phoned him as their statements differ between Divaris, Sam and OP. A recent MSM article suggested that OP had not garaged his car that night and even left the keys in the ignition as if he intended to go back to the boys night out later. As RS had a Valentine's gift for OP, IMO RS was more smitten with OP than he was with her as he had no gift for her.

4. Then we also heard about Erin Stear and that RS knew about her as she was there at the restaurant the first night OP met ES as in this article:

25/5/2013 Post #430 from Pisto_lius
<snipped for brevity>
BBM1 - I agree with you, Estelle, especially after reading that back-and-forth on Twitter found by Murderer_Servant. (Thank you, M_S!)

BBM2 - The Valentine gift that Reeva had for Oscar was a "framed four-photo collage showing herself and lover Oscar Pistorius" according to the assistant at the Party Box shop where the gift was purchased and wrapped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tragic-reeva-steenkamp-made-valentines-1740299

She had a very personal and romantic gift for him and he had NOTHING for her. Then he tries to convince the court that they were deeply in love? :rolleyes:
As a friend of mine would say, "that is the most fragrant load that ever dropped out of the back of a horse." IMO

:moo:

Another thought I have had is that IMO RS might have realised that week with all that she apparently already knew about OP, plus the trolls on twitter and that OP had not made plans to see her on Valentine's Day Eve nor had he bought her a gift, so was RS getting ready to let him go forever that night?

For all we know, her gift could have just been a sentimental parting gift and the dinner she cooked could have been in her mind a possible last supper. After all, Reeva liked to do the right thing by people as she seemed to be the epitomy of love.

But after a few glasses of wine over dinner after 6.30-7pm when OP came off the phone, Reeva possibly felt comfortable enough to bring up a couple of issues she wanted to address with OP personally before she would be ready to move on emotionally. Possibly in her mind there still could have been a glimmer of hope if only these issues could be resolved. RS could have started with saying that she could no longer tolerate this or that and if he wanted to continue the relationship with her, things would have to change in the future as she had had enough.

By 8pm, they were into a heated argument which was so loud it was heard by neighbours and it went on for 7 hours ending in violence and death.

We can only guess what some of these issues could have been.

Maybe she realised that as there was no card/present from OP that he wasn't as close as she thought or hoped. I see a possible argument about commitment and suspect OP was not interested in a long term relationship. Given that he appears to have been dating others as well as RS it seems he is the kind of guy who needs "arm candy" but not much else. Will we ever know? I think not.

I was looking at some old articles and came across these:

If the Mirror article is correct, Oscar claims to have been keeping drugs for a friend. If those found at his home ("boxes and boxes" ?) were an "herbal remedy" as claimed by Roux, and they were not banned, why would Oscar say he was keeping them for someone else?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-kept-steroids-home-1717061

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-house-was-herbal-remedy-defense-lawyer-says/

I had forgotten that OP said that. Good find. Yes why would he say he was keeping them for a friend if they are not banned?

It is just like he said he was minding the ammunition for his father!

The haul of unopened packages included “every form possible” such as capsules, ampoules and syringes, it is claimed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-kept-steroids-home-1717061#ixzz2dpnwkcMf

It also does not sound as if the "boxes and boxes" were all the same "herbal supplement" product either as capsules, ampoules, syringes and needles were found too. The herbal supplement is found in tablet form and not injected so what were the syringes and needles being used for? Another question is whether what was in the boxes was the same as what was on the label?

Prosecutor Nel also said that police were not saying that Pistorius was using the substance, only that it was discovered along with the needles in his bedroom.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-house-was-herbal-remedy-defense-lawyer-says/

I wonder which friend he will tell the Prosecution he was minding them for? Probably this name is on the Prosecution's List of Witnesses. If we look at that list, we can probably predict a few names of people who do not seem to be so far connected to this case and which we have wondered about.

International Paralympic Committee spokesman Craig Spence told The Associated Press that Pistoirus was drug tested twice in London last year by the IPC, on Aug. 25 and Sept. 8. Both test results were negative, Spence said. The Aug. 25 test was an out-of-competition test, and the Sept. 8 one in-competition, a day before the end of the London Paralympics.

Although OP was tested twice last year, and the results were negative, it does not necessarily imply that he has not taken them since.

OP was also tested on the day of the death of RS but we have not heard the results of those tests yet.

One of the many reasons that RS and OP could have been arguing that night is if she discovered these "boxes and boxes" or saw him taking or injecting something and became suspicious of him.

The Daily Star Sunday can reveal the amputee runner’s prized trophies were strewn across the floor when officers arrived – and some were damaged. Investigators believe this may point to a row between OP and RS before he shot her four times. Officers are trying to establish whether the awards might have ended up around his home during an alleged dispute. One police source said: “We don’t know why the trophies were all over the floor. “You would think Oscar would take good care of them and have them on shelves or in cabinets. “One had been wrecked and they were in an untidy mess."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rius-trophies-were-strewn-all-over-death-flat

Please note: This article was written on 03 November 2011

If OP had had a few drinks that night when RS came over to cook him dinner, is this the sort of behaviour that RS could have had to deal with?

My first glimpse of Oscar was seeing him

all but fall into a group of people and had to be helped up by one of his equally drunk friends.

We just looked at one another and shook our heads. Maybe he just looked that drunk because his prosthetic legs weren’t too stable. Marilyn and I were rocking away to the fantastic Shadowclub when:

we were practically shoved off our feet by Oscar. This was no accidental stumble! It was a pure and simple act of arrogance and aggression.

When Marilyn (in a firm but extremely non-aggressive manner) told Oscar that his behaviour was rude and unacceptable, she was met with

a flurry of verbal abuse!

This included being labelled “f…ing lesbians” and a significant amount more. Good manners preclude a repetition of the full gamut of the tirade. Marilyn – profoundly taken aback – said to Oscar “what is your problem”.

His reply: “I’m drunk, what’s yours.”

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Oscar-Pistorius-Hero-or-Hooligan-20111103

1. If OP is such a ‘hero’ why was his default position one of extreme profanity, arrogance and disregard – even contempt - for others?

2. Why did he believe being drunk excused his disgusting behaviour?

3. Why did he feel the need to be abusive to women as his attack was without any provocation whatsoever?

IMO I would not like to even try to handle OP's behaviour when he is drunk if I was alone with him. Poor Reeva....wonder how she coped with it for seven hours if OP was, in fact, drunk that night! I have never understood why she did not escape from him unless he locked her in there. OP said in his affidavit that the bedroom door was locked!

Please note: This article was written on 03 November 2011

If OP had had a few drinks that night when RS came over to cook him dinner, is this the sort of behaviour that RS could have had to deal with?

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Oscar-Pistorius-Hero-or-Hooligan-20111103

1. If OP is such a ‘hero’ why was his default position one of extreme profanity, arrogance and disregard – even contempt - for others?

2. Why did he believe being drunk excused his disgusting behaviour?

3. Why did he feel the need to be abusive to women as his attack was without any provocation whatsoever?

IMO I would not like to even try to handle OP's behaviour when he is drunk if I was alone with him. Poor Reeva....wonder how she coped with it for seven hours if OP was, in fact, drunk that night! I have never understood why she did not escape from him unless he locked her in there. OP said in his affidavit that the bedroom door was locked!

BBM: I have felt all along that this sad progression of events was alcohol-fueled. He came home from a party where he had likely drank and if sources are correct, he drank a lot when he got home.

I don't remember if we heard if Reeva had alcohol in her system. I cannot find a link about that. If she didn't, then he did all of that "heavy drinking" himself.

This article quotes "The Sun:"
“Steroid drugs were found at Pistorius’s home together with evidence of heavy drinking,” a source told The Sun. “That’s why police have specifically ordered that he be tested for steroids.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...unner-home-after-galpal-gunned/#ixzz2dqplV0iB

We haven't seen any of Oscar's test results, but it will be interesting to find out if he was using steroids and also his blood alcohol level (that is if the tests were done early enough--which is another question).

I have found it interesting to review early articles such as I quoted above. There is more "unfiltered" information in those. All to be confirmed, of course, but things that we heard very early on (i.e. heavy drinking, possible steroid use) have not been repeated since the publicist and defense team have taken control of what comes out in the media.

I have been going over old articles too with new insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker