General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuze do you wonder why this round of warrants makes no reference to instruments which may have been used in the murder ? Not a mention of a weapon unlike previous warrants we have seen. Hmmmmmm.
Unless a childs pink flip flops are considered a weapon? :waitasec:

No it is not old news - suspected by forum members, but not known until the release of these warrants.
So why can't they arrest him? I guess I haven't followed along enough to understand this point. DNA doesn't lie and if he was in her blood...seems pretty open and shut to me.

To me, the video images is a big deal too. Leaving the hotel! For what?? Ice Cream!

Leaving doesn't bother me - what bothers me is he never came back according to the key card data. We know it was working - 6 minutes after he checked in and also when housekeeping entered the room.

He had to go the store for milk, juice and detergent, like Brad Cooper. :crazy:

So why can't they arrest him? I guess I haven't followed along enough to understand this point. DNA doesn't lie and if he was in her blood...seems pretty open and shut to me.

A lot to prove in this case - while I agree it seems obvious, he also lived in the house and any defense attorney worth his salt is going to hammer that issue. They are also going to hammer the two different footprints, one listing a size 10 shoe versus JYs 12s. The light colored SUV at the house - think about how many light colored SUVs there might be. The warrant information with the delivery persons info does not even identify it as to make. Too much to try to explain all the points SG - very long and convoluted case.

There are also at least two other sealed warrants out there - they could point to JY or away - we don't know.

The second shoe print has me confused. If it was a 12, no big deal, a 10 throws me for a loop. Wonder if the pictures from the nto show bruises on his toes from cramming them into a 10????

A lot to prove in this case - while I agree it seems obvious, he also lived in the house and any defense attorney worth his salt is going to hammer that issue. They are also going to hammer the two different footprints, one listing a size 10 shoe versus JYs 12s. The light colored SUV at the house - think about how many light colored SUVs there might be. The warrant information with the delivery persons info does not even identify it as to make. Too much to try to explain all the points SG - very long and convoluted case.

There are also at least two other sealed warrants out there - they could point to JY or away - we don't know.

They also know he would have had to refuel to make an additional round trip to va. A nice security cam shot somewhere along the way would be nice.

The second shoe print has me confused. If it was a 12, no big deal, a 10 throws me for a loop. Wonder if the pictures from the nto show bruises on his toes from cramming them into a 10????
If I am reading the SW right, investigators are trying to locate a matching pair of those shuze. Sometimes sizing is different with different brands, or countries in which they are manufactured . Wouldn't it be lovely if their size 10 was the same as another brands size 12? If they were a little tight JY may have decided not to use them for extended wear, and use them as what I call "yardwork shuze". Hence the deck stain theory.
MOO

If I am reading the SW right, investigators are trying to locate a matching pair of those shuze. Sometimes sizing is different with different brands, or countries in which they are manufactured . Wouldn't it be lovely if their size 10 was the same as another brands size 12? If they were a little tight JY may have decided not to use them for extended wear, and use them as what I call "yardwork shuze". Hence the deck stain theory.
MOO

Had a similar thought but two sizes is a bunch.

I think LE can address this issue in several ways pack fan. Remember that pesky NTO ? It called for foot impressions (now we know why) and measurements of his feet among other things. By now LE has a pair of size 10 Franklins and they have done the internal measurement of that shoe and compared it to Jy's information. IMO they already know if this is an issue or not - I suspect not.

Additionally it seems these shoes were also worn by someone who stained the deck shortly before Michelle was murdered as the impressions were also found in the stain on the deck boards. From interviews with friends, if anyone helped him, it is probably known. If the shoe was one of theirs, LE has definitely asked to see the shoes. Since LE was still looking for them in February this year, it seems to indicate that either no one who owned a pair of Franklins helped him with the deck or no one helped him at all, or some did and has shown all their shoes and foot size data to LE.

I'm thinking there is a way to still point a toe at jy.

I am pretty sure that they already know by now who stained the deck. It seems like so far they have dotted all of their I's and crossed all of their T's. It will be interesting to see how this plays out now. Now it is just a waiting game.

I'm ready for the perp walk. It's been a LONG TIME COMING.
:behindbar

They also know he would have had to refuel to make an additional round trip to va. A nice security cam shot somewhere along the way would be nice.

That would work - especially with a dark shirt with a strip across the chest on his person.

I'm thinking that somewhere in the City of Raleigh there is an all night gas station that accepts cash - such as you go in and pay first before you pump. Don't know about the interstates but is it possible cash is till accepted - you just have to hand it over first ? He got gas somewhere and I just don't think it was that hard to come by. The problem is the number of miles between Hillsville and Raleigh. I live in po dunk land but I know I can still get gas anytime and that cash still talks.

That would work - especially with a dark shirt with a strip across the chest on his person.

I'm thinking that somewhere in the City of Raleigh there is an all night gas station that accepts cash - such as you go in and pay first before you pump. Don't know about the interstates but is it possible cash is till accepted - you just have to hand it over first ? He got gas somewhere and I just don't think it was that hard to come by. The problem is the number of miles between Hillsville and Raleigh. I live in po dunk land but I know I can still get gas anytime and that cash still talks.
Hey. At least you have a decent hardware store. :)

Hard to fathom anyone working CStores in that area hasn't seen anything on the local news to connect him with buying gas/paying cash. But he had to get gas somewhere.
Wish we knew about possible containers at the Birchleaf home.

Why hasn't anyone said, "JY used someone else's old shoe and made the bloody print on the pillow on purpose to confuse the LE." I still wonder if it's Meredith's shoe print, from coming into the room in shock after she followed the bloody footprints of Cassie's into the room. Lots of women wear a size 10 shoe. And maybe Meredith got her old shoeprint on the deck when it was being stained, or right after, left the shoes there in the garage or whatever.

since he didn't "hide" from the lobby camera when he left, you never know if he did get gas on his way to his VA meeting----and, thinking, he was completely "safe", might not have pre-planned whether there was a video at a gas station.

still--much as i'd like to get this gas info--ultimately, it doesn't place him at the scene, though.

the other sw might be especially interesting.

they will get him, though. when they get him, they don't want him to have any room to wiggle, so they are slowly gathering more evidence to nail him

Hey. At least you have a decent hardware store. :)

many of the kangaroo gas station/convenience stores are all night in cary. he would have left town through raleigh, though. don't think he would have stopped here, though. think he'd get further toward VA so he wouldn't be connected with his pic & michelle's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member