General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momto3Kids: (I typed a reply, but this site makes you log in every 2 seconds, so I lost my reply). JTF said in one of his posts that the realtor had had that deck repaired, which it shows in the photo there. The new boards are evident.

As to Jason Young, if he goes to prison (if...I mean when) who WILL get custody of Cassidy? If I were Linda Fisher, I'd certainly not want the mother of JY to continue to raise her, after all, Mamma Young raised her own murderer.

I remember that JY was an R.A. while at NCSU. I'd love to hear from old students who were in that dorm when he was the RA. My son was in undergrad back then at NCSU. He was in an engineering dorm though. I doubt JY could make it through engineering, since his brains are in his nether regions. I'll have to invite some of my son's old buddies over, who are still around. I might have to bake or invite them to dinner, ha ha. If you feed them they will come. Son is in grad school now at NCSU. Who can I send him to to ask about that? Not that anyone would remember, unless JY was the big womanizer back then.

Who the heck would be attracted to the ugly geezer? He looks just like his mamma, and they both have that old mountaineer hillbilly mouth, nose down to the chin, like they have been gummin' and doing some 'baccer chewin'.

Momto3Kids: (I typed a reply, but this site makes you log in every 2 seconds, so I lost my reply). JTF said in one of his posts that the realtor had had that deck repaired, which it shows in the photo there. The new boards are evident.

It is evident which boards are new. My point is the boards that aren't new should be either stained with a color or sealer, but instead are greyish in color. It is possible the deck got pressure washed to put the home on the market and removed the stain or sealer? My deck has never been sealed or stained and looks exactly like this, including new boards also. But yet it looks like sealer has been put on the pickets.

I am bringing this up since the size 10 shoe appears to have had stain on it, but the deck does not appear to have any.

Momto3Kids: (I typed a reply, but this site makes you log in every 2 seconds, so I lost my reply).QUOTE]

I was having this problem last week. Pretty annoying and I couldn't figure it out. I was advised by a mod to clear my cookies and history and then reboot. I did all that, logged in with 'remember me' (of course) and that resolved it.

JTF...the picture was taken 1 year after the murder, correct? Was it a colored stain or sealer that was supposedly put on there? IMO nothing had been done just prior to MY murder. In a year no deck would look this bad unless it never had stain or sealer put on. I am wondering if the products were purchased and not actually done. What is it you know about this? This has my curiousity now....please help me out on this.

The pickets have a look of sealer, but not the floor boards. Actually the floor boards look like mine....I put bleach 1x a year on mine and scrub it with a huge brush to get any mold, pollen, mildew and grease off of mine.

Yes, the pic was taken 11/07
You can see a brownish stain that is obviously weathered in some of the older boards. The SW said he had a 5 gallon bucket of behr stain (no mention if new or partially used).
If it was stained, I would guess it was shortly after he bought the house...in the summer of 2005.

JustTheFax I have a question for you. Since you are close to Michelle's family and are obviously both intelligent as well as insightful, what in God's name provoked JY to take Michelle's life?

Please, please don't take me wrong....I'm in NO way condoning what BC did to Nancy, but at least I can somehow see how he did it in a fit of rage, which BTY is my opinion on what happened. Although this in NO WAY makes what he did any less horrendous than JY, I can at least understand the facts and how events played out.

I understand nor see anything regarding JY's actions, of course other than the obvious....he's a vicious killer. He obviously planned this, tediously I believe. Michelle's murder was as premeditated and cold as any I've ever heard of. To have planned and calculated a deed of such magnitude, I honestly feel he has to possess some qualities of insanity as well as downright pure evil.

What was his motive....money? selfish greed? etc, etc, etc? I simply can't understand this and it haunts me. Your take on his motive and how he arrived at the point he could even do such a thing would be appreciated as I enjoy/value all your posts.

I, too, share your view regarding Cassidy. IMO she did indeed see her Daddy slaughter her Mommy....at least some of it. Poor, poor baby...I hope and pray something happens soon and Linda and Meredith can rescue her from the environment she is in now. She so DESPERATELY needs their love, caring, and understanding.

I see your point about Brad Cooper. I too think there was so much tension in that house it finally exploded and lost it. On the other hand, Jason Young decided he had enough of Michelle and simply planned to kill her.
Yes, diabolical evil :furious: at work for sure.

I think the therapist will have information Michelle suspected the affair and wanted out of the marriage. His hate and disrespect for his pregnant wife would allow him to agree to a divorce. However, that would clean him out. They already had financial problems and were living beyond their means. Child support and alimony ? No way. The $1mm life policy would allow him to pay off everything and he would have the baby with no strings attached. ......the murder scheme was dreamed up and put into action.

I see your point about Brad Cooper. I too think there was so much tension in that house it finally exploded and lost it. On the other hand, Jason Young decided he had enough of Michelle and simply planned to kill her.
Yes, diabolical evil :furious: at work for sure.

I think the therapist will have information Michelle suspected the affair and wanted out of the marriage. His hate and disrespect for his pregnant wife would allow him to agree to a divorce. However, that would clean him out. They already had financial problems and were living beyond their means. Child support and alimony ? No way. The $1mm life policy would allow him to pay off everything and he would have the baby with no strings attached. ......the murder scheme was dreamed up and put into action.

It lines right up and the evidence supports that entirely.

As to Jason Young, if he goes to prison (if...I mean when) who WILL get custody of Cassidy? If I were Linda Fisher, I'd certainly not want the mother of JY to continue to raise her, after all, Mamma Young raised her own murderer.

I remember that JY was an R.A. while at NCSU. I'd love to hear from old students who were in that dorm when he was the RA. My son was in undergrad back then at NCSU. He was in an engineering dorm though. I doubt JY could make it through engineering, since his brains are in his nether regions. I'll have to invite some of my son's old buddies over, who are still around. I might have to bake or invite them to dinner, ha ha. If you feed them they will come. Son is in grad school now at NCSU. Who can I send him to to ask about that? Not that anyone would remember, unless JY was the big womanizer back then.

Who the heck would be attracted to the ugly geezer? He looks just like his mamma, and they both have that old mountaineer hillbilly mouth, nose down to the chin, like they have been gummin' and doing some 'baccer chewin'.
:clap:
This just absolutely made my day! I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time!:) { eta=I highlighted your hilarious description! }

Jason Young was terminated by his employer, Novo-Nordisk 2 weeks ago.

Ooh, ooh let me guess! Was it for using company computer to try to pick up women using Craig's list?
This guy is P A T H E T I C

I hope the real reason they fired him is because they know he'll be arrested soon and is a liability...

Interesting!

Since NC is a 'work at will' state they don't actually need a reason to terminate him at all, unless he was under contract (which he probably was not).

Interesting!

Since NC is a 'work at will' state they don't actually need a reason to terminate him at all, unless he was under contract (which he probably was not).

He actually worked in SC....same employment law though.
A global company like Novo Nordisk can't afford to be associated with a
suspected wife and baby killer.

He actually worked in SC....same employment law though.
A global company like Novo Nordisk can't afford to be associated with a
suspected wife and baby killer.

Ohhhh. I didn't know he was working in SC. Isn't that where he was playing basketball or something. Was this with his co-workers?
So, did someone help him get that job there?

Ohhhh. I didn't know he was working in SC. Isn't that where he was playing basketball or something. Was this with his co-workers?
So, did someone help him get that job there?

He had the Greenville SC territory and drove there each day From Brevard NC (50 miles).

Oh my goodness......I wish I was a FLY on the wall that day...I wonder if they told him they had to let him go because of the ongoing murder case? Was this were he worked when the murder happened?

Does anyone know what he did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member