General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, it seems Dr G has moved on to the Caylee Anthony case. Guess he didn't get any case "win" from the Young case. Wonder if anyone paid him for his insertion into the Anthony case?

From a poster on a Caylee Anthony thread:

Have they given the name of the road yet? Because a very excellent profiler, Dr. Maurice Godwin has made a geographical profile and it seems to be right along Narcoossee Rd., just north of the Airport, in between Hwys 551, 15 and 417. Directly in the middle of Pings number 1,2,3 and 4.

Here's the link posted in the profiler thread.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/main.htm

Wait! "A Very excellent profiler." Could this be Dr G himself posting this? Ya never know, since he's had several posting names. Just sayin', have no idea.

:silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

Awwww, it seems Dr G has moved on to the Caylee Anthony case. Guess he didn't get any case "win" from the Young case. Wonder if anyone paid him for his insertion into the Anthony case?

From a poster on a Caylee Anthony thread:

Have they given the name of the road yet? Because a very excellent profiler, Dr. Maurice Godwin has made a geographical profile and it seems to be right along Narcoossee Rd., just north of the Airport, in between Hwys 551, 15 and 417. Directly in the middle of Pings number 1,2,3 and 4.

Here's the link posted in the profiler thread.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/main.htm

Wait! "A Very excellent profiler." Could this be Dr G himself posting this? Ya never know, since he's had several posting names. Just sayin', have no idea.

:silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

The tree hugging ambulance chaser resurfaces ! ROFL.

Everyday this man stays free galls me. I keep checking this thread hoping for some news. I dont want him to have a lovely Christmas Day at home with his family, I want him behind bars where he belongs. I think about Michelle often:frown:

Everyday this man stays free galls me. I keep checking this thread hoping for some news. I dont want him to have a lovely Christmas Day at home with his family, I want him behind bars where he belongs. I think about Michelle often:frown:

Hi Ciara - yup, me too :)

Just logged on to specifically visit this thread ... check on updates myself and horrified he's still languishing in LITTLEville.

Couldn't agree with you more. It's a crying shame - a miscarriage of justice that this "twirp" has been allowed to ... well, live on and keep his fake story going as though nothing happened as he remains a "victim". Its cases like this that grab my stomach and make me realize that the world is sometimes truly, truly unfair.

Browsing back through last few posts I read JY lost his latest job. I BET many at his last company (Novo??) also saw what we all saw from day one: that (as appears to me) he's a lowlife creep (again - IMO) and remains free despite being nothing short of a useless liar, an obvious loser, a suckling leech and ... so much less than what society requires within its realm. This of course is my opinion and I guess it'll just never change!

Smiles and greetings to all posters. Here's trusting Michelle's Angel keeps flying for her and nabs the perp sooner rather than later.

Best: PSA x

All posters please remember that we are coming up on the two year anniversary of Michelle's murder. Please keep her in your heart on Monday, Nov 3rd. There will be a small private ceremony and I'm sure some television coverage of the anniversary. Please say a prayer for Michelle, Cassidy, Rylan, Meredith and Linda.

All posters please remember that we are coming up on the two year anniversary of Michelle's murder. Please keep her in your heart on Monday, Nov 3rd. There will be a small private ceremony and I'm sure some television coverage of the anniversary. Please say a prayer for Michelle, Cassidy, Rylan, Meredith and Linda.
One week from today. My goodness, I would have never thought we'd be here for 2 years still waiting on an arrest of this murderer!

I think about Meredith, Linda, and little Cassidy every day. And I have kept them in my prayers. Just knowing how frustrating it is to me that he's not been arrest, I can't even begin to imagine how Linda and Meredith must feel.

Yes, Michelle and Rylan are due justice for the horrific act commited upon them. And JLY deserves the proper punishment & not to be running around as a free man!
I hope and pray that his arrest comes soon.

I woke up this morning and saw on the news that they arrested Nancy Cooper's husband for her murder. SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE they will set the ball in motion to arrest this evil man and give Michelle's family the peace they deserve.

Does anyone know when exactly will the statute of limitations be up for Linda to file a Civil Suit? I am so hoping that she hits him with one just as soon as he is arrested.

Does anyone know when exactly will the statute of limitations be up for Linda to file a Civil Suit? I am so hoping that she hits him with one just as soon as he is arrested.

2 years.

"Time is running out for Linda Fisher to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Jason Young, the man suspected of killing her daughter, Michelle Marie Fisher Young of Wake County."

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/3832803/

Thanks Dogwood!

I was curious if it was 2 years from the date of the crime or the date that they call them suspects or POI. Thanks for clearing that up. I will be doing some praying this week and next!

WOW - I can't believe that is HAS been 2 years!!! :confused: still awaiting arrest....
and will light a candle on Monday!

And THANKS - for the info that Nancy's husband got arrested... now tripping over to her thread! :woohoo:

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with Linda and Meredith..........

May you soon have peace.

Two years seems a terrible amount of time for Cassidy, Linda and Meredith to have to wait for resolution and justice in the horrible murders of their mother and brother, daughter and grandchild, sister and nephew. Resolution and justice must surely come soon. As hard as it is, later is better than never. One day...

Anthony Wilson from WTVD mentioned this morning (9am) broadcast there is going to be a graveside memorial service for family and friend of MY.

I can't locate anywhere on their website any mention of this service and no time was given. I assume it is open for anyone to attend, but not certain, since it was a brief mention.

Anthony Wilson from WTVD mentioned this morning (9am) broadcast there is going to be a graveside memorial service for family and friend of MY.
I can't locate anywhere on their website any mention of this service and no time was given. I assume it is open for anyone to attend, but not certain, since it was a brief mention.
The service will take place at noon at Wake Memorial Park in Cary. It is private and limited to friends, family and invited guests.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3875169/http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3875169/

Certainly Jason Young will want to be there to remember his murdered wife and son. He should especially want to make sure that Cassidy is there to remember her mom and say hello to her "other" grandma and aunt whom she never sees.

They got Cooper. Why oh why can't they get Jason Young? His actions are just as obvious. There's a place waiting for him at NC Central Prison. Ho DO these mamma's boys who have had everything in the material world get along in prison? Do they look at their reflections in the stainless steel fixtures and preen?

Certainly Jason Young will want to be there to remember his murdered wife and son. He should especially want to make sure that Cassidy is there to remember her mom and say hello to her "other" grandma and aunt whom she never sees.

They got Cooper. Why oh why can't they get Jason Young? His actions are just as obvious. There's a place waiting for him at NC Central Prison. Ho DO these mamma's boys who have had everything in the material world get along in prison? Do they look at their reflections in the stainless steel fixtures and preen?

My opinion - WCSO made a major blunder at the very beginning and it has been both hard to overcome and will be hard to defend in court. The amount of evidence that is public suggests there is a major flaw somewhere as that evidence alone squarely points to JY.

My opinion - WCSO made a major blunder at the very beginning and it has been both hard to overcome and will be hard to defend in court. The amount of evidence that is public suggests there is a major flaw somewhere as that evidence alone squarely points to JY.

What major blunder was that RC? I know the ME failed to obtain a rape kit during the autopsy cause one wasn't requested by LE. Did LE offend the Young family or something like that in the beginning---like confiscating his car, luggage phone etc....within 24 hours of Michelle being discovered?

What major blunder was that RC? I know the ME failed to obtain a rape kit during the autopsy cause one wasn't requested by LE. Did LE offend the Young family or something like that in the beginning---like confiscating his car, luggage phone etc....within 24 hours of Michelle being discovered?

I dunno what it could be - it is just my opinion it happened. As for the rape kit - LE did request it, it was clearly written on the forms. Dr. Clarke at the ME's office in Chapel Hill took it upon himself to decide not to do it as he saw no indication that a sexual assault occurred.

Then there is the tooth... and an NTO that was several days after the fact... they failed to take measurements of stains on furniture to provide scale as required and those are just the ones we know about. They finally got SBI help and went back to collect the deck boards, a year later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18