General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After August 1, 2009 - Cassidy will be primarily with Meredith. No more hills for her except for visits as outlined in the consent order. Yes this is excellent news considering slayer boy murdered her Mother and at least one of her siblings, possibly a second sibling and apparently drugged Cassidy with adult strength medicines during the murder. Even Pat Young acknowledged that slayer boy gives Cassidy adult strength medicines - after he supposedly dilutes them with water, so she told LE on 14 Feb 2008.

Good thing Cassidy will soon be mostly away from them, the sooner the better. JMO

Of course this whole case has outraged me, as others before it and others will in the future~ I just have to believe that someday justice will happen in this case. I wish I could rush it along and it's frustrating that none of us have the power to make anything happen any quicker. I understand that this custody arrangement may seem small in the grand scheme of things, but I have to hold on to the faith that Jason Young (and others like him) will have their punishment.

Hey RC!:blowkiss:
That was HUGE news about Cassidy's dna on the dropper. BUT I totally missed what Pat previously said! OMG - I can't believe that he would do that at any time......and I can't believe that Michelle would allow that either!
Then again - maybe it's common to do that??

Do you know how long dna would remain on that dropper to get a positive?

I've got to go and dig up that Feb warrant. This just floors me!
Hi jilly!:blowkiss: Yes some news, but you weren't really surprised, were you!? Remember who we're talking about here. The Slayer!!! :devil:
It isn't common practice. No way. Giving diluted adult meds to a child is so wrong, and there is no medical professional around that gave an ok for that! This shows just how wide ignorance travels in the Young gene pool! I just can't wait for Cassidy to be away from these people! It can't come soon enough! And an arrest in the mean time would be the icing on the cake!

eta~ Dna will not dilute. It stays forever, you can obtain dna from mummies.

Hi jilly!:blowkiss: Yes some news, but you weren't really surprised, were you!? Remember who we're talking about here. The Slayer!!! :devil:
It isn't common practice. No way. Giving diluted adult meds to a child is so wrong, and there is no medical professional around that gave an ok for that! This shows just how wide ignorance travels in the Young gene pool! I just can't wait for Cassidy to be away from these people! It can't come soon enough! And an arrest in the mean time would be the icing on the cake!

eta~ Dna will not dilute. It stays forever, you can obtain dna from mummies.

Hi Sweet!:blowkiss:No I wasn't surprised about this....rather the Consent Order.
I figure this dropper is a huge piece of circ evidence.
I'm glad to know it's not common practice, although it sounds like Pat didn't think anything was wrong with it!. Surely Michelle wouldn't have done that.
I wasn't sure if saliva was different somehow for getting dna. Good to know.Thanks for reassuring me!

I am ecstatic that Cassidy will not be raised in that environment too!!

I know you have heard the news regarding LE in Brevard the last couple of days interviewing Slayer's friends/aquaintances. What do you make of this? Are they wrapping it up? Is an arrest on the horizon?

I sure hope it is......the sooner the better as this would enable Cassidy to be away from the Young crowd. She so desperately needs to be with Meredith where her mama's memory will be kep[t alive. IMO the most horrendous thing Slayer did after slaughtering Michelle was taking away Cassidy's connection to her mama. Linda and Meredith are the closest people in the world to Michelle and taking them away from Cassidy was a form of mental abuse IMO.

Come on CW.....do something!!! Get this sorry @%%$*&%!!!

I know you have heard the news regarding LE in Brevard the last couple of days interviewing Slayer's friends/aquaintances. What do you make of this? Are they wrapping it up? Is an arrest on the horizon?

I sure hope it is......the sooner the better as this would enable Cassidy to be away from the Young crowd. She so desperately needs to be with Meredith where her mama's memory will be kep[t alive. IMO the most horrendous thing Slayer did after slaughtering Michelle was taking away Cassidy's connection to her mama. Linda and Meredith are the closest people in the world to Michelle and taking them away from Cassidy was a form of mental abuse IMO.

Come on CW.....do something!!! Get this sorry @%%$*&%!!!

My first guess was because they were supposedly getting a handle on his habits etc.,they were thinking that maybe he was going to bolt and they want to know where to look when they're ready to arrest him. We've been told that they've still got some forensics to come back.

Otoh, 1WC officer and 4 SBIs seems a little extreme for that type of mission unless it was their intention to rattle jason by getting to the friends he thought he was safe with. I don't think jason has many friends left. In fact, after this custody settlement, I don't know how he's got any friends left at all.

Yes I agree with tarheelvr that keeping Cassidy away from Linda and Meredith is abuse in the most viciously cruel manner. Michelle brutally killed and the precious grandaughter snatched away and hidden in the mountains! Really, just how sickening is that!??? It is emotional mental, and psychological abuse, plain and simple for not only Linda and Meredith but also for Cassidy.WTH were the Youngs thinking? It is gratifying that Meredith has primary custody and in all likelyhood will have total custody of Cassidy very very soon. It will take years of therapy to 'pull' Cassidy 'out into the sunshine' again! But I am 100% positive that the Fisher women are more than capable of finding the level of positive help that the child is in need of! You certainly can't say the same about the paternal family, who have purposefully hidden, sheltered and supported such stinking trash as JLY! And they have also agreed with the Slayer's slow torture of Linda and Meredith by witholding visits with Cassidy! And, God only knows what forms of punishement Cassidy may have been subjected to under their care and guidance. We know the track record and just how well that worked out with Mama's own children!
As far as the 'visits' in the mountains of Brevard by the SBI and Wake county investigators, I'm not sure what to make of it. Just more tying everything up? We know they've been exceptianally thorough in every aspect of this case, and that's a good thing! I would bet that LE wants Slayer off the street more than we do even. It's hard to think about him having anyone standing by him as far as friends now, especially if they have a brain that semi -functions and if they can read!
I pray that Tuesday is the day. I imagine I'll be able to hear all the wailing all the way to my house from Mama's house whatever day it happens!
That day can't come soon enough!

I pray that Tuesday is the day. I imagine I'll be able to hear all the wailing all the way to my house from Mama's house whatever day it happens!
That day can't come soon enough!

So, sweet, what do you think about the DA possibly offering a plea. I wonder if the defense would even agree to one.

They have had a few problems along the way though with evidence. The defense is going to have a good time with the coroner, for one thing. They don't have the murder weapon, bloody clothing etc. No witnesses except for that NY Times paper delivery person.
I wonder if there's a shoe print on the deck that matchs the size 10 in blood.

Maybe they'll present this case on what isn't at the crime scene - like someone else's fingerprint on the jewellry box.

In the Ann Miller case, I think there was a lot more incriminating evidence and she got 25 yrs for second degree (?).

I somehow think they've got enough to convict on lst degree but they might have to take the DP off the table to make it easier for the jury.

So, sweet, what do you think about the DA possibly offering a plea. I wonder if the defense would even agree to one.

They have had a few problems along the way though with evidence. The defense is going to have a good time with the coroner, for one thing. They don't have the murder weapon, bloody clothing etc. No witnesses except for that NY Times paper delivery person.
I wonder if there's a shoe print on the deck that matchs the size 10 in blood.

Maybe they'll present this case on what isn't at the crime scene - like someone else's fingerprint on the jewellry box.

In the Ann Miller case, I think there was a lot more incriminating evidence and she got 25 yrs for second degree (?).

I somehow think they've got enough to convict on lst degree but they might have to take the DP off the table to make it easier for the jury.

Maybe I so want in my heart no plea offered, but I really can't see a plea being offered to the Slayer. I think the murder was premeditated and it was especially horrific with the brutal, viciousness... the cold blooded murder of a young vibrant,pregnant mother. Couple that with the drugging of his child, and leaving her alone in the home with her mother's corpse.
I know about the poisoning death of Eric Miller and it was indeed sick. Ann Miller really should be in prison for the rest of her life. Michelle's murder was so horrific. And Jason never ever talked to investigators, he never offered any help, and he quickly left the Raleigh area, running to the hills to hide out with his family and keep Cassidy from contact with his maternal grandmother and aunt. And for all of this, I believe Jason has kissed any hope of any plea deals good by.

We know the cops had an unidentified fingerprint they were trying to match.
Along with the size 10 shoe prints, it points to 'reasonable doubt' he was alone during the commission of the murder.

Unless the fingerprint is in blood there's no telling when that print was placed on the jewelry box--is it possible it's not even connected to the crime?

Isn't the GJ meeting today in Wake County?
Got my fingers crossed, all day long!:crossfingers:

Isn't the GJ meeting today in Wake County?
Got my fingers crossed, all day long!:crossfingers:

No 'sweet' - Feb 10th and 24th. I guess none this week because of President's Day?

No 'sweet' - Feb 10th and 24th. I guess none this week because of President's Day?
Oh darn! I can't keep up! Forgot about President's Day. OK, fingers crossed for this coming Tuesday!
Thanks jilly:blowkiss:

Yes, the GJ is every other Tuesday...the next being this Tuesday, 2-24-09.
The latest SW for 2 hotmail.com accounts was only issued 2-9-09.
Unfortunately I think we have a bit longer to wait

Yes, the GJ is every other Tuesday...the next being this Tuesday, 2-24-09.
The latest SW for 2 hotmail.com accounts was only issued 2-9-09.
Unfortunately I think we have a bit longer to wait
Why are we still waiting, JTF? I don't understand why "Slayer :dervish: Boy" is not behind bars already!

Well the good news is that Meredith will be collecting Cassidy next Wed and her and Linda (I'm sure will be there) will have her for 5 nites!!:woohoo:

Well the good news is that Meredith will be collecting Cassidy next Wed and her and Linda (I'm sure will be there) will have her for 5 nites!!:woohoo:
Oh that makes me cry with sheer joy for them! :woohoo: Honestly!, who deserves time with that sweet little girl more than those two do! ?Cassidy will love it, because they all three share Michelle's sweet spirit! That's wonderful news!:blowkiss:

I'm sure Michelle is watching her beloved Cassidy enjoy her time with Michelle and Linda this weekend. What could possibly be more beautiful than the reconnection of Cassidy and the two people who love her totally and unconditionally.

What a lucky little girl she is!! My best to Michelle and Linda. I hope you pain is abated during these days with your precious little sweetie!! The only thing sweeter will be an arrest....and it's coming soon, oh yes it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025