General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent flurry of warrants related to Slayer boy's communications methods tends to make me believe that LE has information to definitely believe he had help of some kind and they are looking for that individual. Once that individual is found there is a possibiliy of more information, even the potential of a witness against Slayer boy. This seems desirable for the prosecution if LE can find the person.

From the physical evidence I believe the DA can place Slayer boy there and they can place a murder weapon in his hand provided the sheetrock removed from the home which yielded a print, which was analyzed and matched Slayer boy's DNA, also yields a blood spatter pattern to verify the murderer placed his hand there during the murder and the blood is indeed Michelle's.

If there is a reason to believe someone else was there, it seems reasonable to also think that at some point Slayer boy would have some communication with that person. Why not proceed investigating until such person is found to insure that justice is truly served? Sooner or later Slayer boy will do the perp walk in nice shiney cuffs and orange and white stripes.

For some reason, the obscene and foul mouthed, nefarious, 'mountain sil ' comes to mind here for me. He seems the perfect candidate as an accomplice/helper. And there are a couple of others as well. I bet LE has taken more than one look at at him/them. JMHO.

Yes, I read this article. My above comment was related to an article in November of 2006 - A Life Cut Short in which Ms. Powers discussed Michelle coming to NY for the delivery of her baby. In that article there was no mention of a business trip. Sorry to confuse.
It's ok, I stay confused, RC.:crazy:

Do you believe that a misprint of fact?

It's ok, I stay confused, RC.:crazy:

Do you believe that a misprint of fact?

Dunno Sweetmop - there have been some inconsistencies in the reporting over the last 2 years. I guess in the scheme of things it doesn't matter much unless it was personal business, but Scout says it was professional. So just don't know. Would be interesting to know if some of Slayer boy's internet searches occurred during the same time period though.

If there is evidence that shows otherwise, that is a huge problem if they want to charge JY with 1st degree murder.

They can only charge 1st degree murder when someone can be proven to have acted alone (as opposed to possibly with an accomplice)? They can certainly place JLY at the scene the night of the murder, and at the time of the murder. I realize they can't prove there might not have been someone else there as well. But why wouldn't that be 'enough' to charge first degree?

Personally, I would rather the DA wait a bit longer in hopes someone talks or they get a lucky break.
Yes, I want to see Jason Young rot in prison or get the needle.....seeing him walk free in 20 years is not an option for me.

Agreed. I just hope we don't see him walk free FOR 20 years, waiting for someone to get some testicular fortitude and finally authorize an arrest.

They can only charge 1st degree murder when someone can be proven to have acted alone (as opposed to possibly with an accomplice)? They can certainly place JLY at the scene the night of the murder, and at the time of the murder. I realize they can't prove there might not have been someone else there as well. But why wouldn't that be 'enough' to charge first degree?

Oh no, even if there is evidence of a possible conspiracy, they can certainly still charge him with 1st degree murder just like they did Ann Miller and Rae Curruth. The problem lies when the jury considers defense evidence of a possible 'unknown' co-conspirator that possibly wielded the weapon and killed Michelle. The jury may only be willing to convict him on 2nd degree or conspiracy to commit murder in that case.

Linda filed a lawsuit against Jason for custody of Cassidy. Jason has been served and you should be able to find a link about it sometime in the next 1/2 hour!!!!!

YAAAAYYYYYYY!!! Jason is going down one way or the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6564289

Thanks for the link Topsail Girl, Do we know what date the hearing is scheduled?

The guy is flipping beyond belief to use Cassidy in trying to get dates from the internet. You would think he would know that would be a huge red flag in the ethics dept :eek: Maybe he is beyond caring anymore and will try anything to get some hot lovin'.

I remember the 'rumor' we had early on about something with him in the bathroom but not the part about him going out and sitting on the couch naked.

And I didn't remember this, that even allowed one woman he was sleeping with to live in his home with Michelle in the month prior to the murder. That must have come out since I got so involved in Madeleine's case. Sending Cassidy's presents back to Michelle's family. Just unbelievable!!!!!

KRAMS

Thanks, GreyRock, for that info. I missed watching the noon news today, as I was outside enjoying this beautiful day. Wow. Talk about the dead speaking. Michelle Fisher Young's dad is helping the case, even after his death.

Does Jason's family not see that he isn't "normal"? Just like the Casey Anthony mom who is in jail for the murder of her 2 yr. old, or at least in jail for child neglect, etc. Didn't family KNOW that she wasn't quite right in the head? Sure they did. Friends did too.

No one knows how far a sick person will go til it's too late, sadly.

Yeah maybe something is going to finally happen in this case!!
New warrant released today.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4507783/

Actually, i see this latest SW as not so positive news.
Sure, we learned that Jason Young is a text book sociopath.
However, I think the DA was really counting on his custody depositions to tie up some loose ends and nail him.
Jason knew this and gave up his daughter to avoid talking...is that telling or what ?

The timing of this SW shows the DA is desperate to get his words to further incriminate himself. What if this hotmail.com e-mail does not pan out ? Does this DA finally pull the trigger ? OMG, there is a tall mountain of CE that will easily convict him. WTH is he waiting on ?

I'm with you JTF....what IS he waiting on? I agree he thought something might come out of the custody despositions, but now that Slayer avoided that by giving in to Meredith & Linda I'm more perplexed than ever. When is he going to be arrested????

You're right about the CE.....I firmly believe a conviction could be obtained on that alone. I want him to pay and pay dearly for what he's done to MANY lives!!

Hey JTF!

I agree with everything you said. I think Colon was absolutely counting on riding the coattails of the civil actions, just like he was able to do with the Cooper case, and obtain a lot of discovery that way. Well, he didn't get any new info at all. I don't know if he doesn't think he can make a 1st degree charge stick or if he's intent on going for the DP and feels he needs more & better evidence to even approach that kind of charge or what his problem is.

He seems very reticent to taking this case forward and at this point in time what *new* incriminating evidence is he going to get? I would think that all forensic tests have been run. They obviously haven't been able to tie that 2nd pair of shoes back to the Slayer definitively...

but you're right. The CE alone is very, very compelling. I've seen other DA's in other states go forward with less evidence (and obtain convictions). This DA does not appear to feel very confident in his abilities to persuade...at least that's how it looks to the lay person watching him twiddling his thumbs for 2+ years.

"Last week, Young and Linda Fisher reached a settlement in a custody dispute over Cassidy. He and Michelle Young's sister, Meredith Fisher, will share custody." (quote from above article)

I am not sure I am interpreting (sp) this correctly but isn't this a step in the right direction- Cassidy will be with Meredith at least, part time? I know that we all want an arrest and conviction but I am so dang pleased that this hurdle was overcome... I truly believe the best is yet to come!:blowkiss: May Michelle Young rest in peace, knowing that people are working in her honor...

Oh I can't believe there was no arrest today! All day long, I kept thinking it was GJ day in Wake county, and I just knew this would be the day! Darn!
WTH is Colon waiting on? It looks like to me that the Slayer could have been arrested months ago!

Reading the newest SW just made me sick. Mr Fisher knew exactly what Jason was!
His description of him was chilling! Classic sociopath! He could morph himself into anyone you wanted him to be! Mr Fisher was not so gullible as the usual crowd Jason surrounds himself with, huh?

Oh I can't believe there was no arrest today! All day long, I kept thinking it was GJ day in Wake county, and I just knew this would be the day! Darn!
WTH is Colon waiting on? It looks like to me that the Slayer could have been arrested months ago!

Reading the newest SW just made me sick. Mr Fisher knew exactly what Jason was!
His description of him was chilling! Classic sociopath! He could morph himself into anyone you wanted him to be! Mr Fisher was not so gullible as the usual crowd Jason surrounds himself with, huh?

And when he told the slayer the DA flew up to talk to him and he could not talk about it, the slayer never spoke to Alan Fisher again.

Yep, the slayer knew his FIL officially had his number.

I normally post over at IS & FrictionPowered boards, signed up for WS last year and hardly have posted! Decided to come here today to read up on what WS says about the case.

Im overjoyed Meredith will have primary custody of Cassidy and Linda can visit them any time she wants too so long as she's with Meredith and not Slayer.

I sure hope LE arrests Jason soon. Seems with each passing week more info is coming out about the case (warrants being released) or Jason doesn't contest some hearing and by default loses - or in the case of custody, Jason chose not to fight for his own daughter.

I applaud Alan Fisher for seeing through the smokescreen to view the monster Slayer really is.
JMO/IMO

"Last week, Young and Linda Fisher reached a settlement in a custody dispute over Cassidy. He and Michelle Young's sister, Meredith Fisher, will share custody." (quote from above article)

I am not sure I am interpreting (sp) this correctly but isn't this a step in the right direction- Cassidy will be with Meredith at least, part time? I know that we all want an arrest and conviction but I am so dang pleased that this hurdle was overcome... I truly believe the best is yet to come!:blowkiss: May Michelle Young rest in peace, knowing that people are working in her honor...

After August 1, 2009 - Cassidy will be primarily with Meredith. No more hills for her except for visits as outlined in the consent order. Yes this is excellent news considering slayer boy murdered her Mother and at least one of her siblings, possibly a second sibling and apparently drugged Cassidy with adult strength medicines during the murder. Even Pat Young acknowledged that slayer boy gives Cassidy adult strength medicines - after he supposedly dilutes them with water, so she told LE on 14 Feb 2008.

Good thing Cassidy will soon be mostly away from them, the sooner the better. JMO

I normally post over at IS & FrictionPowered boards, signed up for WS last year and hardly have posted! Decided to come here today to read up on what WS says about the case.

Im overjoyed Meredith will have primary custody of Cassidy and Linda can visit them any time she wants too so long as she's with Meredith and not Slayer.

I sure hope LE arrests Jason soon. Seems with each passing week more info is coming out about the case (warrants being released) or Jason doesn't contest some hearing and by default loses - or in the case of custody, Jason chose not to fight for his own daughter.

I applaud Alan Fisher for seeing through the smokescreen to view the monster Slayer really is.
JMO/IMO

:Welcome-12-june:Awareness!

There's still a few of us veterans around here and I'm sure it will pick up once jason is charged.
I'm guessing some of the few friends jason has left must be looking at him in a different light since he gave up full custody of Cassidy.

I think the result of the custody matter surprised and absolutely ELATED all of us! It worked out well for Linda, Meredith and Cassidy. Thank Goodness is all I can say!

After August 1, 2009 - Cassidy will be primarily with Meredith. No more hills for her except for visits as outlined in the consent order. Yes this is excellent news considering slayer boy murdered her Mother and at least one of her siblings, possibly a second sibling and apparently drugged Cassidy with adult strength medicines during the murder. Even Pat Young acknowledged that slayer boy gives Cassidy adult strength medicines - after he supposedly dilutes them with water, so she told LE on 14 Feb 2008.

Good thing Cassidy will soon be mostly away from them, the sooner the better. JMO

Hey RC!:blowkiss:
That was HUGE news about Cassidy's dna on the dropper. BUT I totally missed what Pat previously said! OMG - I can't believe that he would do that at any time......and I can't believe that Michelle would allow that either!
Then again - maybe it's common to do that??

Do you know how long dna would remain on that dropper to get a positive?

I've got to go and dig up that Feb warrant. This just floors me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14