General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped)

Even if HaLeigh got caught in a physical altercation between Ron and Misty, unless her death was intentional, they don't have to fear reporting her death. Because it didn't happen this way, I don't think Ron and Misty were both in on what happened to HaLeigh and she did not die accidently from a blow by either Ron and Misty.

If HaLeigh died from an accidential drug overdose, why wouldn't Ron and Misty cover up the truth and simply say HaLeigh got into Misty's prescribed drug bottle when she was unattended?

Who knows why they did what they did and said what they said. It could be there were bruises that would indicate something other than a fall from a couch. And the drug could be something neither had been prescribed. IDK why they would cover up what could be considered an accident because even if the accident resulted from some type of neglect, the charges they might face would probably have not been very serious. But sometimes people panic and do all the wrong things. I can see Misty easily going that route. And maybe Ron is not involved at all in any way, shape or form, but his behavior and numerous inappropriate statements come from his just not knowing how to properly conduct himself in any life situation.

I still have a problem with Tommy and/or Joe harming Haleigh, both because of Ron's weird statements and actions, and his lack of action against either or both of them. Ron's not the sharpest tool but he can't be so obtuse that he would not suspect either or both if either or both were in fact capable of such a crime. That's JMO, though.

This has likely been discussed but if HaLeigh died after being hit by either Ron or Misty, why wouldn't they report her death to authorities and simply cover up the role they played in her death? If HaLeigh got in the middle of a physical fight between Ron and Misty, why wouldn't they use an excuse like "HaLeigh was jumping on the couch and fell and hit her head and she seemed okay, but later she died" or "HaLeigh fell off her bike and hit her head and was doing okay but later she died from internal head injuries" to exonerate themselves? If this was how and why HaLeigh died, I can see why Ron and Misty would want to cover up the truth and protect each other. Even if HaLeigh got caught in a physical altercation between Ron and Misty, unless her death was intentional, they don't have to fear reporting her death. Because it didn't happen this way, I don't think Ron and Misty were both in on what happened to HaLeigh and she did not die accidently from a blow by either Ron and Misty.

If HaLeigh died from an accidential drug overdose, why wouldn't Ron and Misty cover up the truth and simply say HaLeigh got into Misty's prescribed drug bottle when she was unattended?
you brought up an interesting point about the bike. I seem to remember Misty saying that Haleigh was riding her bike & poppin' wheelies. REALLY!!! I wonder where she was going with that? because if I'm remembering correctly, she also made a point to say, that she was doing fine, (then). So maybe if there's some truth to an injury, (rumor from Gmaw Flo that Misty hit Haleigh with a board), Misty, at this telling, was looking for an out. but Ive gotta add, that Tommy's stories do NOT fit this theory, at all. Why make the lie worse than the truth? Why blame an innocent man? & why implicate yourself? But I have to admit, that the board theory, caught my attention. When this case 1st broke, my initial gut feeling was that Misty had bashed Haleigh with a baseball bat...& then , after all this time, to have that theory, voiced...well, it was creepy. I don't know why I initially thought that, but maybe Misty gives off a 'basher' vibe.

I admit to still being bothered by the phone conversation where Lisa started saying to Tommy that she had heard that he and Misty were on the couch...and at that point Tommy effectively stops her from saying another word.

I do not like to let my imagination run wild but I cannot shake the thought that Lisa was totally oblivious to the importance of what she was about to say, but Tommy knew exactly what she was about to say and did not want it said on a recorded conversation.

WTH?

PBG...I like reading your posts, they are logical and you put forth a convincing arguement.. What would be the reasons for ron and misty both lying before Haleigh has even disappeared? There is a conflict about the day, starting at 7:00am, when it was time to get Haleigh to school.

One would think they would get the story straight. Ron tells Cobra he took Haleigh to the bus stop; misty tells Hart, she walked Haleigh into the classroom. At many turns in this story, ron is conflicting fact that have been told. After hearing there was a fight between him and JO, rc denies it; then tells Cobra all the sorded details of how rc had threatened him with mutilation for stealing his gun. We have the beds, etc, etc.

Misty was sleeping with the kids; rc agrees; tn changes it; rc changes it and then misty changes it. Then rc tells Miller misty was never in the bed that night...WTH?

RC and Misty are very immature and the gmas should have stepped up and never let them have those kids but that is water over the bridge now. I am of the opinion that both ron and misty suffer from mental illness and have personality disorders on top of it. I think they both use alcohol and drugs to reduce their overactive racing minds. Many perps have committed horrendous crimes on children under the influence of alcohol. In fact, I can't think of a case of an inmate I had ever seen where alcohol wasn't involved when the victim was a child. That was a time ago; maybe times have changed but I doubt it.

IMO, they had to start the lies the day before Haleigh disappeared because they needed to claim a make up. They wanted the day Haleigh disappeared to be a happy, normal day to keep the focus away from home.

IMO, if LE knew they were still fighting the day that Haleigh disappeared, the first question would be "why did you allow Misty to babysit when you were fighting?" That puts the focus on the MH.

IMO, the 911 call was all about putting the focus away from home. The bricked backdoor to suggest an intruder.....focus away from home. Ron threatening to kill the person who "stole" his daughter, again away from the MH. TN talking about Haleigh would NEVER go outside by herself because she was afraid of the dark....focus away from home.

IMO, most people will hold on tight to the hope that their child is hiding or wandering outside....they don't want their child away from home...they want their child close to home so this nightmare will be over....the hold on and on and until to their child is close to home.

IMO, Ron and TN were too insistent...neither one tried to look for Haleigh...they would not even consider her being anywhere near her home.....they did not want LE to even consider focusing on the home....they wanted LE focused away from the home....they were insistent Haleigh was kidnapped....they gave up their hope of finding her quickly too quickly.

IMO, that is the biggest clue that the focus needs to be at home on the people who did the most to put the focus away from them.

I admit to still being bothered by the phone conversation where Lisa started saying to Tommy that she had heard that he and Misty were on the couch...and at that point Tommy effectively stops her from saying another word.

I do not like to let my imagination run wild but I cannot shake the thought that Lisa was totally oblivious to the importance of what she was about to say, but Tommy knew exactly what she was about to say and did not want it said on a recorded conversation.

WTH?

I always felt that was about not wanting that conversation out to the public. I felt that he is pointing at Joe publlically for self preservation. Joe is safe because Joe cannot kill him in jail.

IMO, if Lisa repeated what she overheard, the person Tommy is really talking about would know that Tommy is talking and it is not about Joe.

I do not like to let my imagination run wild but I cannot shake the thought that Lisa was totally oblivious to the importance of what she was about to say, but Tommy knew exactly what she was about to say and did not want it said on a recorded conversation.WTH?

Bumped...bumped.

....very significant imo, and totally out of character for Tommy as we know him.

....when I add that look on misty's face when she said, "I covered haleigh with her little sheet"( have to check for exact words).... her almost tearful eyes and her look also makes me wonder.

I always felt that was about not wanting that conversation out to the public. I felt that he is pointing at Joe publlically for self preservation. Joe is safe because Joe cannot kill him in jail.

IMO, if Lisa repeated what she overheard, the person Tommy is really talking about would know that Tommy is talking and it is not about Joe.

YES!

And it also brings to mind the idea that Misty and Tommy were doing something on the couch they shouldn't have been doing. Haleigh could have awakened and witnessed whatever it was. All it would take at that point is Haleigh saying she would tell her dad.

Oh well, there I go imagining things again...because such a scenario still does not explain Ron's behavior, as well as others' attempts to derail the investigation.

Something was about to be revealed by Lisa that Tommy did not want revealed. There's no other reason for him to have been so keenly aware of where Lisa was going with it that he was able to stifle her so quickly and completely the way he did.

YES!

And it also brings to mind the idea that Misty and Tommy were doing something on the couch they shouldn't have been doing. Haleigh could have awakened and witnessed whatever it was. All it would take at that point is Haleigh saying she would tell her dad.

Oh well, there I go imagining things again...because such a scenario still does not explain Ron's behavior, as well as others' attempts to derail the investigation.

Something was about to be revealed by Lisa that Tommy did not want revealed. There's no other reason for him to have been so keenly aware of where Lisa was going with it that he was able to stifle her so quickly and completely the way he did.

I really doubt Misty and Tommy were lovers and were doing things on the couch, I mean seriously, even if they were, they would tell their mama? So it would be ok for Lisa to know, but not Haleigh, a little child who even if told, would not really be that credible? I just dont see this as plausible.

I really doubt Misty and Tommy were lovers and were doing things on the couch, I mean seriously, even if they were, they would tell their mama? So it would be ok for Lisa to know, but not Haleigh, a little child who even if told, would not really be that credible? I just dont see this as plausible.

I don't think it would be something they would tell their mama and there is nothing that says they did tell her. Lisa said she heard it; she said to Tommy... that she heard he and Misty were on the couch...

Personally I don't believe it either, but even if Haleigh might not be credible to some people, Ron might have believed her. Or at least T and M thought he might.

But it could be something as simple as Tommy did not want it brought to light that he had even been in the MH on the couch that night, even if he was just sitting there.

JMO

I don't think it would be something they would tell their mama and there is nothing that says they did tell her. Lisa said she heard it; she said to Tommy... that she heard he and Misty were on the couch...

Personally I don't believe it either, but even if Haleigh might not be credible to some people, Ron might have believed her. Or at least T and M thought he might.

But it could be something as simple as Tommy did not want it brought to light that he had even been in the MH on the couch that night, even if he was just sitting there.

JMO

Ok, I gotcha. I wonder if, the sitting on the couch, was when Misty and Tommy were getting high, like she has said happened earlier, and maybe they didn't want it to look bad for CPS that they were smoking in the house? I dont know, its all so confusing.

IMO, they had to start the lies the day before Haleigh disappeared because they needed to claim a make up. They wanted the day Haleigh disappeared to be a happy, normal day to keep the focus away from home.

IMO, if LE knew they were still fighting the day that Haleigh disappeared, the first question would be "why did you allow Misty to babysit when you were fighting?" That puts the focus on the MH.

IMO, the 911 call was all about putting the focus away from home. The bricked backdoor to suggest an intruder.....focus away from home. Ron threatening to kill the person who "stole" his daughter, again away from the MH. TN talking about Haleigh would NEVER go outside by herself because she was afraid of the dark....focus away from home.

IMO, most people will hold on tight to the hope that their child is hiding or wandering outside....they don't want their child away from home...they want their child close to home so this nightmare will be over....the hold on and on and until to their child is close to home.

IMO, Ron and TN were too insistent...neither one tried to look for Haleigh...they would not even consider her being anywhere near her home.....they did not want LE to even consider focusing on the home....they wanted LE focused away from the home....they were insistent Haleigh was kidnapped....they gave up their hope of finding her quickly too quickly.
IMO, that is the biggest clue that the focus needs to be at home on the people who did the most to put the focus away from them.

One of the major things that stand out to me is that according to the story, Misty had discovered Haleigh missing only about five minutes before Ron showed up at the door. What parent wouldn't rush outside, wake every neighbor up, run to the boat dock, check any outbuildings, you name it. Why weren't they feverishly screaming Haleigh's name and searching. There is always the chance that the "kidnapper" would drop the child if he heard people screaming and searching nearby. Ron did none of these. On the 911 call there is the distinct sound of someone opening and slamming cabinet doors. I guess whatever Ron kept in the cabinet was much more important to him or maybe he was checking to see if his stash had been removed from the MH since LE would be there any moment. I don't understand how Ron has not died from shame in all this time.

Ok, I gotcha. I wonder if, the sitting on the couch, was when Misty and Tommy were getting high, like she has said happened earlier, and maybe they didn't want it to look bad for CPS that they were smoking in the house? I dont know, its all so confusing.

Well, I still do not believe Tommy killed Haleigh. If something comes out that points to the possibility, I will reconsider. Same for Joe.

I do, however, believe Tommy was in the MH that night on the couch with Misty. He jumped too quickly to stifle Lisa for this to not be true, IMO. Now, maybe they were just sitting and he stifled L because he didn't want it known that he was even there.

If, however, it was so CPS would not find out, it could mean he and Misty were doing something they should not have been doing. Misty would not have cared at that late date what CPS thought but Tommy might have since they had been investigating Lindsy, IIRC. All JMO.

If there was nothing going on on the couch, tommy would have said, "I wasn't there, I don't know what you are talking about"; "Who told you that?"; "That's a lie".

.......NOPE, tc cut her off. The manner which he did it, tells me that something was happening while he and misty were on the couch. Was JO there, taking Haleigh out? Was tommy trying to comfort misty at this time? Were they doing drugs together? Or worse?

We have to keep in mind though that Jr said Haleigh was asleep when the man took her, if his words were actually said. Does that mean that Haleigh died peacefully earlier (wouldn't there be evidence if it were more than a few minutes?). Did Haleigh go willingly? Or was Haleigh not there while they were on the couch? It wasn't anything innocent because tommy reacted. He did not want it known that he was on the couch.

The more important question is "Who told Lisa about the couch?" Lisa should be able to piece things together with what she has..

LE says JO was visiting on the 9th. Lisa says tommy was on the couch with misty. These three are who LE wants and this is who they believe killed and disposed of Haleigh. I am sure they don't know what to think of rc. He is just a flat out liar and they can't place him at the scene.

Well, I still do not believe Tommy killed Haleigh. If something comes out that points to the possibility, I will reconsider. Same for Joe.

I do, however, believe Tommy was in the MH that night on the couch with Misty. He jumped too quickly to stifle Lisa for this to not be true, IMO. Now, maybe they were just sitting and he stifled L because he didn't want it known that he was even there.

If, however, it was so CPS would not find out, it could mean he and Misty were doing something they should not have been doing. Misty would not have cared at that late date what CPS thought but Tommy might have since they had been investigating Lindsy, IIRC. All JMO.

But Tommy was at the mobile home that day, allegedly when the air guy was there, so he is placed at the home twice that day. I just think they were smoking pot in the house, and that was not something they wanted everyone to know.

LE says JO was visiting on the 9th. Lisa says tommy was on the couch with misty. These three are who LE wants and this is who they believe killed and disposed of Haleigh. I am sure they don't know what to think of rc. He is just a flat out liar and they can't place him at the scene.

It does look as if LE thinks Tommy and Joe are the perps, and possibly they think Misty was involved as well. But what makes them think that? Do they have evidence that points to it? If so, why has not even one of them been charged?

I want to see some evidence. I will eat many of my words over the past year and a half if they can deliver some evidence! I want the guilty person(s) held responsible but I do not want to see innocent people go down for what LE thinks happened.

We heard there was a big fight on Tyler on Sunday night that wound up in the streets. This was said by a local and reported. LE didn't give any infor out to the person, just took report. Dollars to Donuts, rc was involved. Hank was in the hospital at this time and as far as we know, he hadn't moved in with tommy yet. Hank is released from hospital on Feb 11(per document). To my kge, he never returned to Magnolia after his discharge from the hospital. Were he and timmy moving his stuff out of Magnolia on the 7th when they got in the crash? Was Haleigh taken to Magnolia from Green Lane by any of the three. Was that house thoroughly checked on Feb 10? Magnolia and Smith Lane should have been checked on that day.

But Tommy was at the mobile home that day, allegedly when the air guy was there, so he is placed at the home twice that day. I just think they were smoking pot in the house, and that was not something they wanted everyone to know.

Tommy's sitting in jail for drug trafficking, I don't think saying they were smoking would be a problem. He was way to curt with that cutoff. That couch was very sensitive to him and I don't think it was because he was smoking pot.

Does anyone recall tommy's myspace from the beginning? All the falling marijuana leaves and other stuff on it really blew me away; I had forgotten about it till just now. The page is gone so unless everyone remembers, nothing can be linked.

:back:

I want this a/c guy to come forward. Why does he have to be secreted away?
I know ron likes him and mentions him, so there must be a darn good reason if rc speaks his name.

It seems like posters bring him up a lot too. Let's see this guy. Who is he? Didn't misty say during the LVA he was a relative of ron's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax