General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense in a way. I still do not understand why the father of a missing child would not want everyone to tell everything that they know, from the get-go.

And they likely all have something on each other; their shady/illegal activites didn't begin in February 2009.

"cause ratting on Misty would point right back to Ron himself"

Questions that deserve and shall be answered. It appears at times the case is just going in circles, but in actuality it's evolving, the process and resolution won't be easy to conclude as other cases because of those involved. For me, it's now not only a case of a missing child, but also full of other intentional crimes causing "hands to be dirty" beyond the perpetrator/s.

LE can and should act upon some of the clues, actions and evidence that's been obvious surrounding this case for a while now.

:seeya: To Flossie and all others, good evening~~~~
And what the evidence shows is that after Haleigh went missing, Ron and Misty got married, went to NY for a honey moon, took pictures of them hugging, kissing, celebrating and smiling because they know she is dead... And they are the CAUSE of why she is dead... AND they could really CARE LESS. They enjoyed the attention they got... Because they are two evil, heart less, psychopathic individuals.

There is NO evidence that points to Haleigh Cummings be alive. When a child is gone for two years, and people are lying and withholding the truth, that means she is DEAD.

She isn't being held alive in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, or in a sex ring, or at some gas station in Georgia in the middle of bodunk...

Can you imagine if Teresa Neves has known all along, and her and her son went on Maury, backed a factually incorrect dramatic recreation of what happened that night, didnt give the facts that Misty was lying I mean they did not mention cops said Misty was lying,you would think they would have wanted the public to have CORRECT information to find HALEIGH. Why a lot more people aren't up in arms over that is beyond me. Teresa sat there clutching Haleighs doll talking about how sick she was, yet on NG she said Haleigh was healthy, I mean where is Papa to find these and put a video together pointing out her lies?:crazy:

Bingo. That interview was so fake... The tears... The doll. The dramatic reinactment...

But that is a good show for Ron and Teresa... Since they have the same morals, life style, and character as the USUAL guests on Maury.

I was hoping while Ron was on Maury, they would make him take a DNA test of one of his "alleged" children, that may "possibly" be his? So they could find out "who the daddy" is...

That would have been better than the load of crap they aired about the case.

And what the evidence shows is that after Haleigh went missing, Ron and Misty got married, went to NY for a honey moon, took pictures of them hugging, kissing, celebrating and smiling because they know she is dead... And they are the CAUSE of why she is dead... AND they could really CARE LESS. They enjoyed the attention they got... Because they are two evil, heart less, psychopathic individuals.

There is NO evidence that points to Haleigh Cummings be alive. When a child is gone for two years, and people are lying and withholding the truth, that means she is DEAD.

She isn't being held alive in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, or in a sex ring, or at some gas station in Georgia in the middle of bodunk...

Sad to say i totally agree with everything you said. I wish Haleigh was alive.
Im just not so sure who is responsible for what!
There are so many different versions of what happend that night and you just cant believe anyone of them.
One will lie and the others will swear to it!
Their stories changed every day.

Did they fail the Poly or were they shown to be deceptive?

I think we need to go back to square one. The focus should be IMO on Ron and Misty... I'm sick and tired of chasing every Tommy, Joe, Chelsea, Timmy, and fake bull crap sighting story of Haleigh being seen at some gas station or at a Walmart etc.

I've entertained and gave serious consideration to some theories, but I just keep coming back to Ron and Misty.

Keep it simple. Let's not throw in cousins and brothers and sister-in-laws, and aunts and uncles, gang members or pedophiles into the mix.

Ron and Misty know what happened, and family members may possibly know what happened after the fact and helped cover up. But Ron and Misty should be the PRIME suspects.

There are so many different versions of what happend that night and you just cant believe anyone of them.

BBM..Having never taken a poly, is there a difference between fail and shown to be deceptive? My understanding from what GVS stated in that interview with Ron and Misty LE does not tell you whether or not you failed or passed...And yes, I do recall Ron C claiming he was told he passed with flying colors..JMHO

Hi Eileen, LE has not released poly results

Apparently they do...According to Ron C they told him he passed..JMHO

Yeah but he also said he had nothing to do with HaLeigh going missing cuz he was at werk. I didn't buy that answer either! :liar:

I think we need to go back to square one. The focus should be IMO on Ron and Misty... I'm sick and tired of chasing every Tommy, Joe, Chelsea, Timmy, and fake bull crap sighting story of Haleigh being seen at some gas station or at a Walmart etc.

I've entertained and gave serious consideration to some theories, but I just keep coming back to Ron and Misty.

Keep it simple. Let's not throw in cousins and brothers and sister-in-laws, and aunts and uncles, gang members or pedophiles into the mix.

Ron and Misty know what happened, and family members may possibly know what happened after the fact and helped cover up. But Ron and Misty should be the PRIME suspects.

I think they need to go back to square one and concentrate heavily on neighbors and previous neighbors.

I really think Haleigh was left alone in that trailer and got out.

I agree with this, people get too tied up in exaggerated plots - this is not a Lifetime movie - it's a simple case of two corrupt, drug dealers and a 5 year who went missing on their watch. Even if neither of them were actively involved (not that I believe that for a second) bottom line; they know what happened to HaLeigh and more so, they were responsible for keeping her safe - including the 16/17 year old babysitter/girlfriend.

I think ron and misty know what Happend also. All the rest of the relatives have just added to the confusion to keep Ron and Misty in the clear.

I believe Tommy lied when he said he went to rons house that night and no one was home.

what if the kids were home alone?

I think they need to go back to square one and concentrate heavily on neighbors and previous neighbors.

I think they were left alone also!

Yeah but he also said he had nothing to do with HaLeigh going missing cuz he was at werk. I didn't buy that answer either! :liar:

Ya know he could have been at work... He also could have left the two little ones alone in the trailor. Hes covering his arse...

I wonder if they asked him if he left the chldren home alone?

After over two years I suspect just about eveyone here knows what my theory is as to what happened..And I maintain my stance.
And IMO I doubt seriously Haleigh ever saw the inside of that MH located at 202 Green Lane after she got off that bus that afternoon..JMHO

Ya know he could have been at work... He also could have left the two little ones alone in the trailor. Hes covering his arse...

I wonder if they asked him if he left the chldren home alone?

He may have been at work - but I still don't believe he doesn't know anything.

When HaLeigh first went missing Ron said Misty was calling him on his cell, as he pulled up to the house she came running out to meet him.

Now the sheriff says he told them he walked into the house and woke her up after finding the back door open... there's another story line floating around too IIRC.

The truth doesn't change and people usually have a motive when they lie - IMO he was lying to protect himself. So who was protecting HaLeigh, his heart?

I thought that for awhile but more recent events have almost killed that theory for me.

First of all, no forced entry does not mean someone did not enter. There is no proof all doors were locked; Ron claiming he locked the doors doesn't mean much considering someone else could have unclocked them. If that's the case Haleigh may or may not have gotten out, but certainly someone else could have gotten in...someone who knew one or both kids were sometimes left unsupervised (as I suspect they were).

I believe one or more of the players would have come clean by now if this is what happened. Anyone who lies outright or lies by omission has some kind of motive to do so and the longer they keep that up the stronger their motive appears. To me, the longer they don't tell, the guiltier they look.

JMO

After over two years I suspect just about eveyone here knows what my theory is as to what happened..And I maintain my stance.
And IMO I doubt seriously Haleigh ever saw the inside of that MH located at 202 Green Lane after she got off that bus that afternoon..JMHO
Em, you have stuck to your guns for sure! I have been all over the place with my theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother