General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, then it's a good thing RC showed up when he did and brought these people to LE's attention. IIRC, Hank and Lisa both admit to having major drug abuse issues throughout their children's childhood. IIRC, Hank abused at least Lisa on several occasions.

IMO, Tommy was doing drugs long before Ron made an appearance.

I can't speak regarding Timmy, since I've never seen him as a suspect I haven't looked into anything he's done.

As far as the rat in the mailbox, I read the police report on that yesterday, also. IMO, LE agrees with me that was a direct result of Tommy filing charges against Ron for assault.

I agree clean up the drugs in Putnam County. It is just a shame that Ronald got caught right along with the rest of them if he was playing hero. Let's face it the number of pills they did was insignificant in the scheme of what is being dealt in that county every day. And in these busts people are actually walking free on the streets. There are Meth distributors and Coke distributors that are walking free after being arrested several times. I have spent every day since we instituted the scanner forum for the last 3 years watching. Believe me this is unusual. It is generally a revolving door.

So that tells me, while LE might not be sure who did it, that they are pretty sure that some of those that are in jail are somehow involved in Haleigh's case. The bonds, the sentences, the whole thing is overkill for the number of pills they got caught with. I'm not saying any sale of drugs is right. What I'm saying is that LE might not have gotten the one(s) they feel were involved in the crime of Haleigh going missing for that particular crime, but they are paying a very big price for selling 200 some odd pills.

Dodie I don't blame Ron for the Croslins problems, because you are correct they did the crimes. What I see happened here is the insignificance of them, bad parenting and all never hit the radar until Haleigh Cummings went missing. It would not be a far stretch to say that Law Enforcement tried to break the weaker links in an attempt to get to the real problem. And thus the Croslins being hammered by LE. They should have all stayed on the up and up and kept their noses clean. But it was constant the hammering on them and they gave them reason I agree.

I believe LE was trying to get information from the Croslins... And since nothing has come of this investigation all I can imagine is that being hammered the way they were, if they had something to give up they would have ya know?

In jumping off from this above BBM.. I am wondering about to what extent any/all here believe that Misty's ATLEAST "knowledge" of what happened to Haleigh goes???

Because tho, as most know I believe that both Misty/Tommy's involvement extend much further than just "knowledge of" and actually are "involved directly" in Haleigh's death, disposal, and cover up.. But even in going with a very different theory of Ron being directly involved.. IMO if even that were the case IMO Misty NO MATTER WHAT theory is used.. Its all the same in that she undoubtedly is involved AT THE VERY LEAST with "knowledge or presence" of the crimes committed on Haleigh..

Therefor again I ask do others feel its an actual possibility that Misty IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER INVOLVED in Haleigh's death, disposal, and cover up(including if only direct knowledge or presence at the scene)???

IMO that's just not a remote possibility for me as I feel that if for certain anyone is involved there is only one that I believe to be THE MOST CERTAIN and that's Misty..

So, in going back up and referring to the last part BBM about if the Croslins knew anything that one of the Croslins would have told by now given all the heavy pressure and tactics of LE...

Where I agree with this is that yes, in a New York minute they would've sang to LE the details of who killed Haleigh.. ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS RON THAT THEY KNEW WAS RESPONSIBLE AND INVOLVED IN HALEIGH'S DEATH AND COVER UP!!!

Yet we see that there is no Info coming from Croslins!!.. They'd have sang on Ron long long ago.. But what/who is the one reason that the Croslins still refuse to give up the info??

for me that answer is the obvious and is simple.. They can't tell the details that they know because the details of what occurred to Haleigh include their responsibility and involvement in the death, disposal, and cover up of Haleigh..

Not Ronald's involvement..nope, they'd have easily and more than happy been singing the tune of Ron's direct involvement.. There is but only the one reason that theyve not given up the details.. And that reason is: Their involvement.. Their being one or more of the Croslin family..

All jmo, tho!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

It could be as simple as Ron went to work thinking TN had talked to Misty about babysitting the kids but he left them alone before work. Misty didn't show up or did then ditched the kids to party again or left them with Tommy etc...LE feels each of them know something they aren't telling.

Putting them in prison for selling a minimal amount of drugs was deserving. It was a big problem in FL so they made high min/max's to stop it. It was pills the state was stopping. Not pot, coke, or meth as much. If the undercover agent hadn't fronted them, someone else would have eventually since RC had a vet who would have some in a day or two per the take down, the disabled, the pill shoppers, no matter what, they had connections. The appellate courts cost us the most and that's why we sit and wonder why the guilty get out earlier than sentenced...The process sucks somedays and this might just be one of them.

In jumping off from this above BBM.. I am wondering about to what extent any/all here believe that Misty's ATLEAST "knowledge" of what happened to Haleigh goes???

Because tho, as most know I believe that both Misty/Tommy's involvement extend much further than just "knowledge of" and actually are "involved directly" in Haleigh's death, disposal, and cover up.. But even in going with a very different theory of Ron being directly involved.. IMO if even that were the case IMO Misty NO MATTER WHAT theory is used.. Its all the same in that she undoubtedly is involved AT THE VERY LEAST with "knowledge or presence" of the crimes committed on Haleigh..

Therefor again I ask do others feel its an actual possibility that Misty IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER INVOLVED in Haleigh's death, disposal, and cover up(including if only direct knowledge or presence at the scene)???

IMO that's just not a remote possibility for me as I feel that if for certain anyone is involved there is only one that I believe to be THE MOST CERTAIN and that's Misty..

So, in going back up and referring to the last part BBM about if the Croslins knew anything that one of the Croslins would have told by now given all the heavy pressure and tactics of LE...

Where I agree with this is that yes, in a New York minute they would've sang to LE the details of who killed Haleigh.. ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS RON THAT THEY KNEW WAS RESPONSIBLE AND INVOLVED IN HALEIGH'S DEATH AND COVER UP!!!

Yet we see that there is no Info coming from Croslins!!.. They'd have sang on Ron long long ago.. But what/who is the one reason that the Croslins still refuse to give up the info??

for me that answer is the obvious and is simple.. They can't tell the details that they know because the details of what occurred to Haleigh include their responsibility and involvement in the death, disposal, and cover up of Haleigh..

Not Ronald's involvement..nope, they'd have easily and more than happy been singing the tune of Ron's direct involvement.. There is but only the one reason that theyve not given up the details.. And that reason is: Their involvement.. Their being one or more of the Croslin family..

All jmo, tho!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)
This is what I finally came to realize. If Ron was responsible, every Croslin, with the exception of maybe Misty, would have said so a long time ago. IMO, there's no way Tommy would go down for Ron. There were a few times when he and Misty had perfect opportunities, to name him, but they passed. IMO, Ron knows enough to keep them quiet. In other words, if they said he was responsible, he could come back with some truth and bury them. CC hinted around to Misty, but Misty just brushed her off, like this was a family affair, that didn't involve Ron. The conversation about hurting 2 people, but not Ron, was very convincing, IMO. FH brought up a theory of Ron being involved, but Tommy too, just brushed her off. HC also hinted around about Ron, but it didn't go anywhere. I also remember him going on about JO, and how if he was able, he'd go make him talk, or some such. If I remember correctly, Tommy just laughed at the idea of JO being involved. MOO, but I've seen a lot of deflection from the Croslins.

This is what I finally came to realize. If Ron was responsible, every Croslin, with the exception of maybe Misty, would have said so a long time ago. IMO, there's no way Tommy would go down for Ron. There were a few times when he and Misty had perfect opportunities, to name him, but they passed. IMO, Ron knows enough to keep them quiet. In other words, if they said he was responsible, he could come back with some truth and bury them. CC hinted around to Misty, but Misty just brushed her off, like this was a family affair, that didn't involve Ron. The conversation about hurting 2 people, but not Ron, was very convincing, IMO. FH brought up a theory of Ron being involved, but Tommy too, just brushed her off. HC also hinted around about Ron, but it didn't go anywhere. I also remember him going on about JO, and how if he was able, he'd go make him talk, or some such. If I remember correctly, Tommy just laughed at the idea of JO being involved. MOO, but I've seen a lot of deflection from the Croslins.

Ronald, Misty, and Hope are involved with Tommy knowing more after the fact, thanks to Misty. Cutting the head off a rat would not make sense in the theory it was to make Tommy shut up, he had already told the cops what Ron did and Ron got jailed. Plus he says he put the rat in to see how well Misty would lie to cops, thats what he told Tim Miller, and I just dont buy that. Misty told Tommy that made Ron fearful. All of this stems from Mistys mental games, with a fragile, out of control Ron, not used to a stronger "woman. jmo

Dodie I don't blame Ron for the Croslins problems, because you are correct they did the crimes. What I see happened here is the insignificance of them, bad parenting and all never hit the radar until Haleigh Cummings went missing. It would not be a far stretch to say that Law Enforcement tried to break the weaker links in an attempt to get to the real problem. And thus the Croslins being hammered by LE. They should have all stayed on the up and up and kept their noses clean. But it was constant the hammering on them and they gave them reason I agree.

I believe LE was trying to get information from the Croslins... And since nothing has come of this investigation all I can imagine is that being hammered the way they were, if they had something to give up they would have ya know?

This is where we differ.
IMO the Croslin family have plenty to give up.
Problem is, if and when they do, Tommy and maybe Misty will be facing life for murder.
No one else. ..
MOO though

All jmo, tho!

I agree. If Misty wasn't at the trailer, she left two small children home alone. If Misty wasn't supposed to be the one watching the kids, why doesn't she just say so? I see NOTHING in Misty's past behavior to show she would be willing to hang herself out to dry like this for anyone, including Ron. I do believe Misty lied about what happened the day Ron and Tommy got into the fight, but even that, IMO, was not lying to cover Ron so much as it was lying to keep from being out on the street. To me, Misty had motive to lie for herself.

Her own brother, Tommy, says Ron called him to go to the trailer and check on Misty, and no one was there. Whether it happened or not, the point is THIS IS WHAT TOMMY SAYS, and it doesn't contradict Ron's story of being at work, but it sure does contradict Misty's story. Again, a Croslin said this, not a Cummings.

So, yeah, IMO, it makes no sense to me whatsoever that Misty has no involvement whatsoever in this. Haleigh and Jr. were not Misty's kids, so even the story of Misty offering to pay TN to watch the kids, if true, puts the kids as Misty's responsibility at that time. Otherwise, why would she be trying to make babysitting arrangements for them, it wouldn't be her job.

I agree. If Misty wasn't at the trailer, she left two small children home alone. If Misty wasn't supposed to be the one watching the kids, why doesn't she just say so? I see NOTHING in Misty's past behavior to show she would be willing to hang herself out to dry like this for anyone, including Ron. I do believe Misty lied about what happened the day Ron and Tommy got into the fight, but even that, IMO, was not lying to cover Ron so much as it was lying to keep from being out on the street. To me, Misty had motive to lie for herself.

Her own brother, Tommy, says Ron called him to go to the trailer and check on Misty, and no one was there. Whether it happened or not, the point is THIS IS WHAT TOMMY SAYS, and it doesn't contradict Ron's story of being at work, but it sure does contradict Misty's story. Again, a Croslin said this, not a Cummings.

So, yeah, IMO, it makes no sense to me whatsoever that Misty has no involvement whatsoever in this. Haleigh and Jr. were not Misty's kids, so even the story of Misty offering to pay TN to watch the kids, if true, puts the kids as Misty's responsibility at that time. Otherwise, why would she be trying to make babysitting arrangements for them, it wouldn't be her job.

I can't think of any reason for Misty to offer to pay TN to watch the kids. NOT one.That scenario makes no sense.. Ron and Misty were not together...Ron had kicked Misty out of the house.... My understanding is..TN is the one who offered to pay Misty money IF she would babysit the kids.....NOW..IMHO. that is what makes sense...JMHO

All true to a point, but these were RC's kids, not Misty's, and they were his responsibility, not hers. Even if he left, with the instructions that she Would babysit, it doesn't get him off the hook. And I think this is important, because there is a reason he harbored Misty, and cut off contact with LE. And no, I don't think he was keeping his enemies close, or was out of things to tell LE. IMO, this was RC covering his tracks. He personally, had something to hide, and IMO, it could have been the babysitting arrangements, or lack thereof. Instead of calling Tommy, worried about Misty, he should have been checking on his kids. And IMO, this was his fatal flaw. He admitted to looking for Misty, so he at the least, had a very good idea, she wasn't home. Where did he think his kids were? Logic tells me the next step should have been checking the trailer, but RC said no, he didn't ask Tommy to go by. I can only conclude that he didn't ask for a check, because he knew Misty wouldn't be there. Again, where did he think the kids were? IMO, keeping tabs on Misty was his priority, and he doesn't want to admit it...and IMO, this is where the proffer comes in to play. Ron is being forced, by law, to tell what he hasn't told before. I suspect LE wants the truth about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, and where everybody else was at the time. I also think they want the truth about where Misty was that night, and who knew the kids were alone, and who had access to Haleigh. I know it was reported that Jr said Misty was asleep, when Haleigh was taken, but IMO, if the abductor woke him up, he would have woken Misty up too...or Jr would have woken her up. All just MOO, but RC's phone call, where he admits to looking for Misty, doesn't jibe with him insisting she was home. Also, it was reported that RC and Misty argued over babysitting, early that night. Add that to FH's account of Misty offering to pay TN, and then add RC's unanswered phone calls to Misty, and then add RC's call to Tommy, looking for Misty...IMO, RC knew Misty didn't want to babysit, and probably wasn't babysitting. All MOO.

I think Ron called Tommy and told him to go into the trailer and to remove something from one of the other rooms, this was a 3 bedroom place, and they were all in one room, and I just think thats either a lie, I cant see Ron having his kids in his bedroom, or they were because the others were occupied with a growing operation of sorts, not sure what drug it would be. I think Tommy got rid of stuff that night and had knowledge Ron was going to be expecting the police but did not know exactly why till news broke and he was kinda screwed because he was in the trailer, Ron could have also told Tommy Misty did something and he could put her in jail, and Tommy was scared. The cops say Misty is not telling the truth, and they also say Ron isnt, the truth lies with them, I am just glad they are locked up.

I can't think of any reason for Misty to offer to pay TN to watch the kids. NOT one.That scenario makes no sense.. Ron and Misty were not together...Ron had kicked Misty out of the house.... My understanding is..TN is the one who offered to pay Misty money IF she would babysit the kids.....NOW..IMHO. that is what makes sense...JMHO

I don't think either version of this story happened, and I also don't remember where it even came from. I have some vague notion of Chelsea throwing it out there on NG or to Art Harris, but could be totally wrong.

If anyone happens to have a link to where this came from laying around, I'd love to have it. TIA

Um, I seriously hope not, lets have some positive hope for these victims, talking about him like that is not fair since he cant even defend himself. jmo

BBM

Assuming I said Jr. was going to turn out just like his daddy (which I didn't), and taking this comment totally out of context of what was being discussed, which was the enviroment Misty and Tommy grew up in, I agree.

This is where we differ.
IMO the Croslin family have plenty to give up.
Problem is, if and when they do, Tommy and maybe Misty will be facing life for murder.
No one else. ..
MOO though

Hey many of us disagree. And that is OK. If Law Enforcement can't figure this out and find out what happened, who was where that night, and what happened to Haleigh, how are any of us ever going to come to an agreement or understanding of what happened to that little girl. And they have far more information than we do. So it makes perfect sense that each of us with our differing life experiences, and personal feelings might reach an impass.

Ultimately the goal is that some day Haleigh will be found.

Hey many of us disagree. And that is OK. If Law Enforcement can't figure this out and find out what happened, who was where that night, and what happened to Haleigh, how are any of us ever going to come to an agreement or understanding of what happened to that little girl. And they have far more information than we do. So it makes perfect sense that each of us with our differing life experiences, and personal feelings might reach an impass.

Ultimately the goal is that some day Haleigh will be found.
I for one, am not set on one theory. ALL of the players continuing to stay silent, pretty much throws any theory out the window...because there's no one person, IMO, who garners this kind of loyalty. I've tried to come up with a theory, where everybody is guilty, but they're crazy. I've also thought that the innocent people aren't talking, because the guilty person has some very damaging retaliation knowledge...but those theories get crazy too. So? Ron and Tommy don't love each other, and IMO, Tommy and Misty don't really care for each other. If one of them is covering for the other, it's for blood reasons, not love. What makes the most sense, is only 1 person knows what really happened, and the others, think not being murderers, gives them the right to keep secrets. Something that should be so obvious, just dawned on me the other day. Nobody, and I don't care who you are, disposes of a child's body, because of an accident...not even an accident that stems from negligence. You call 911, and take your chances. Thinking this, made me realize that this was most likely a cold blooded murder, maybe even premeditated. Somebody killed Haleigh to keep her quiet, IMO.

Thinking this, made me realize that this was most likely a cold blooded murder, maybe even premeditated. Somebody killed Haleigh to keep her quiet, IMO.

OR, to win the affections of someone who had left earlier. I still sometimes wonder if Misty did put the kids into bed and Ron snuck in disguised, he too knew Misty slept like a log, and got Haleigh and killed her for his own selfish reasons. I haven't forgotten the encounter Misty said once, that the door was open and Ronald was standing in it. I think the staging was all Ronalds idea, he was the one so adamant about that door, and hes the king of dumb plans (reference his drug exchange scheme between Misty and the Uc)

jmo

Oh I get why & how she ended up there. I'm just disappointed for Haleigh and her own self worth. It also rankles me to no end that tn is still covering for & trying to control her grown sons life and the choices he made. Imo

I don't think that Ronald Cummings would associate with a woman or woman/child with any "self worth". I think he preyed upon helpless, needy underage females who needed someone to "take care of them". When you look at the females (that we know about) who have been a part of Ronald Cummings' life they are usually in need of some dominate person to control and care for them. It is not a surprise that Crystal would end up under the matriarch's care if she and her mother had a falling out. It really chaps my butt to read about this though. I've always had my suspicions that Ron's entire family was involved in the drug business. I guess they needed someone to fill in for the missing family members.l

I think Ron called Tommy and told him to go into the trailer and to remove something from one of the other rooms, this was a 3 bedroom place, and they were all in one room, and I just think thats either a lie, I cant see Ron having his kids in his bedroom, or they were because the others were occupied with a growing operation of sorts, not sure what drug it would be. I think Tommy got rid of stuff that night and had knowledge Ron was going to be expecting the police but did not know exactly why till news broke and he was kinda screwed because he was in the trailer, Ron could have also told Tommy Misty did something and he could put her in jail, and Tommy was scared. The cops say Misty is not telling the truth, and they also say Ron isnt, the truth lies with them, I am just glad they are locked up.

I have always thought that the 100 marijuana plants which were found at the mondex pond came from Ronald's mobile home. I do think that Tommy was told to remove the plants and was paid with drugs. That is probably why Tommy admitted to being totally stoned on Xanax that night, it came from Ron's house. This would explain why Tommy called Timmy that night and needed the van and help to remove the plants.

Thank you, lonetraveler, for the link. I'm just jumping off your post with the following. I just read the story, and this is what I come away with.

-Misty spent three solid days doing drugs and partying.
-Misty was exhausted from that.
-Misty spent most of the next night up fighting with Ron and apparently doing more drugs, which probably didn't help with the exhaustion.
-Ron drove like a maniac and endangered children to get Haleigh a clean shirt and try to get her to school on time. (Kind of ties in with AS having the kids clean laundry, but never mind that.)
-Misty didn't want to watch the kids, but she did anyway, with Ron's permission and refusing offered pay.
-Misty abused a child in her care, according to a witness (which I'm not sure if the witness was Santos or another Croslin) within 12-13 hours of Haleigh being reported missing. This child was suspected to be Jr.
-Misty's daddy will swear on his grandchildren Misty had nothing to do with this.

This, taken in context, reads to me to be a lot more incriminating to Misty than it does to Ron.

All true to a point, but these were RC's kids, not Misty's, and they were his responsibility, not hers. Even if he left, with the instructions that she Would babysit, it doesn't get him off the hook. And I think this is important, because there is a reason he harbored Misty, and cut off contact with LE. And no, I don't think he was keeping his enemies close, or was out of things to tell LE. IMO, this was RC covering his tracks. He personally, had something to hide, and IMO, it could have been the babysitting arrangements, or lack thereof. Instead of calling Tommy, worried about Misty, he should have been checking on his kids. And IMO, this was his fatal flaw. He admitted to looking for Misty, so he at the least, had a very good idea, she wasn't home. Where did he think his kids were? Logic tells me the next step should have been checking the trailer, but RC said no, he didn't ask Tommy to go by. I can only conclude that he didn't ask for a check, because he knew Misty wouldn't be there. Again, where did he think the kids were? IMO, keeping tabs on Misty was his priority, and he doesn't want to admit it...and IMO, this is where the proffer comes in to play. Ron is being forced, by law, to tell what he hasn't told before. I suspect LE wants the truth about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, and where everybody else was at the time. I also think they want the truth about where Misty was that night, and who knew the kids were alone, and who had access to Haleigh. I know it was reported that Jr said Misty was asleep, when Haleigh was taken, but IMO, if the abductor woke him up, he would have woken Misty up too...or Jr would have woken her up. All just MOO, but RC's phone call, where he admits to looking for Misty, doesn't jibe with him insisting she was home. Also, it was reported that RC and Misty argued over babysitting, early that night. Add that to FH's account of Misty offering to pay TN, and then add RC's unanswered phone calls to Misty, and then add RC's call to Tommy, looking for Misty...IMO, RC knew Misty didn't want to babysit, and probably wasn't babysitting. All MOO.

Dodie, please understand my post had nothing to do with getting Ron off the hook. It doesn't matter if (general) you believe any of the stories told, it is still A FACT Misty herself is the one who put the story out she was watching the children. She made herself the caretaker that day and evening, and as such, she can't take off without making other arrangements, otherwise, it falls on her. It can be argued Ron made a bad choice of who to leave his kids with, and possibly be charged with something, but regardless, until proven otherwise, Misty is the primary caretaker that night by her own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member