General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't quote anyone with this post so I do not personalize. I have a couple of things I wanna say.

First, I have often wondered if there was two mattresses (child mattresses)when LE went through the house. If per statements made by Chelsea and Misty then there is a reason why one is missing. That information itself would be compelling evidence that there was reason to dispose of and hide one mattress. I would pay for that information.

Second, I remember it was discussed somewhere that the air conditioner man was a friend of Annette Skyes. What if that friend was who went with her to the mobile home that evening and he and she were there at the same time? Just a thought. That would explain the mystery of his identity. Two people who have remained a mystery about those that visited that night. What if they are one and the same? Could be! Maybe Annette went over with the air conditioner guy. Sounds fair to me.

Finally, I agree Papa. It was either those kids were left alone and something happened and Misty was brought in to aid in the cover-up after Annette and her mystery companion found a dead child. I am certain, in my mind, that Jr. was not there that night for some time. Maybe he was removed when they found Haleigh already dead and returned just prior to the 911 call. Jr. didn't have school and could have been with Granny, TN, Katrina or any number of places. Knowing who had Jr. that day might also be a clue. Of course, we have 3 different stories about that too, but I am betting he was with someone besides Ron or Misty.

If not them leaving the kids alone, then I go back to my theory that Ron did rob another dealer and they found him and Haleigh was the victim of crossfire.

Tim Miller said that he had found someone who said Misty was not home that night. I agree with Tim. Despite the brush the family has used to trash his name. No one except this clan of disdained miscreations are saying Tim is a bad guy. I will not go down this path as I will say something that will get GrandmaJ on my tail! I just don't believe a word from the Skyes, Cummings and only a few things the Croslins say. In addition to the families I mentioned just now, I will add Crystal and her clan. They have shown what and who they are to me as well. Kim P did a swell job making her look good and turning the tables in her favor with me for awhile, but she has recently shown her colors and for me shown what a wonderful job Kim did in painting her a victim when clearly that had to be a miracle. Yet, as I say all that, I still think she had nothing to do with the loss of Haliegh.

Even in the last statement made by LE they said they were 'looking for the whereabouts of Haliegh." Not Ron or Misty. They know where both were. I think they know Ron was sent home from work after showing up late and that Misty was somewhere else. We will all have to wait and see. I'm waiting. I'm patient like that.

All this is just my own opinion.

I won't quote anyone with this post so I do not personalize. I have a couple of things I wanna say.

First, I have often wondered if there was two mattresses (child mattresses)when LE went through the house. If per statements made by Chelsea and Misty then there is a reason why one is missing. That information itself would be compelling evidence that there was reason to dispose of and hide one mattress. I would pay for that information.

Second, I remember it was discussed somewhere that the air conditioner man was a friend of Annette Skyes. What if that friend was who went with her to the mobile home that evening and he and she were there at the same time? Just a thought. That would explain the mystery of his identity. Two people who have remained a mystery about those that visited that night. What if they are one and the same? Could be! Maybe Annette went over with the air conditioner guy. Sounds fair to me.

Finally, I agree Papa. It was either those kids were left alone and something happened and Misty was brought in to aid in the cover-up after Annette and her mystery companion found a dead child. I am certain, in my mind, that Jr. was not there that night for some time. Maybe he was removed when they found Haleigh already dead and returned just prior to the 911 call. Jr. didn't have school and could have been with Granny, TN, Katrina or any number of places. Knowing who had Jr. that day might also be a clue. Of course, we have 3 different stories about that too, but I am betting he was with someone besides Ron or Misty.

If not them leaving the kids alone, then I go back to my theory that Ron did rob another dealer and they found him and Haleigh was the victim of crossfire.

Tim Miller said that he had found someone who said Misty was not home that night. I agree with Tim. Despite the brush the family has used to trash his name. No one except this clan of disdained miscreations are saying Tim is a bad guy. I will not go down this path as I will say something that will get GrandmaJ on my tail! I just don't believe a word from the Skyes, Cummings and only a few things the Croslins say. In addition to the families I mentioned just now, I will add Crystal and her clan. They have shown what and who they are to me as well. Kim P did a swell job making her look good and turning the tables in her favor with me for awhile, but she has recently shown her colors and for me shown what a wonderful job Kim did in painting her a victim when clearly that had to be a miracle. Yet, as I say all that, I still think she had nothing to do with the loss of Haliegh.

Even in the last statement made by LE they said they were 'looking for the whereabouts of Haliegh." Not Ron or Misty. They know where both were. I think they know Ron was sent home from work after showing up late and that Misty was somewhere else. We will all have to wait and see. I'm waiting. I'm patient like that.

All this is just my own opinion.

BBM.. Can you tell me when LE made the statement about wanting to know where Haleigh was that night? TYIA

BBM.. Can you tell me when LE made the statement about wanting to know where Haleigh was that night? TYIA

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-deputies-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story

That statement in bold says to me they know where Ron and Misty were. JMO Further, IMO, that says they have no clue where Haleigh was that night. That is huge. IF they don't know where she was, then they don't know where to start looking.

I would add to the my last post that if you read it slowly and take in all that paragraph implies, cops are pretty clear in their stance.

For me it says. We know they are ALL liars. NO one is credible. NO ONE will tell us where Haleigh was. Seems they know (as the mobile home was clearly staged) she wasn't at the trailer.

They are clearly saying that Grandma, TN, Ron, Misty and everyone else that have told she was at the mobile home that night is not credible. They don't believe ANY of them. They clearly say the EVIDENCE and the STATEMENTS made by ALL are not credible.

So where was Haleigh? Makes one wonder indeed.:twocents:

I would add to the my last post that if you read it slowly and take in all that paragraph implies, cops are pretty clear in their stance.

For me it says. We know they are ALL liars. NO one is credible. NO ONE will tell us where Haleigh was. Seems they know (as the mobile home was clearly staged) she wasn't at the trailer.

They are clearly saying that Grandma, TN, Ron, Misty and everyone else that have told she was at the mobile home that night is not credible. They don't believe ANY of them. They clearly say the EVIDENCE and the STATEMENTS made by ALL are not credible.

So where was Haleigh? Makes one wonder indeed.:twocents:

MY :twocents:
Haleigh was at the Croslins on Magnolia in Shell Harbor
Haleigh was never at the MH on Green Lane after she got off the school bus..
Haleigh was already deceased when Ronald Cummings showed up at that man's house wanting money..(IIRC, Papa stated the man claimed it was during the time the local news was on tv).
GGMS claiming she saw Haleigh that night alive and well (sometime between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) was just a feeble attempt on her part to provide an alibi for her grandson and is nothing but a crock.

IMHO.. There has not been one credible witness who has come forward and claimed Haleigh was seen at the MH on Green Lane after Haleigh got home from school that afternoon...NOT ONE JMHO

IMHO...PCSO could have solved this case three years ago IF they had really wanted to do so...Also, PCSO and LE down there know full well, Tommy, Misty and Jo did not kill Haleigh..JMHO

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-deputies-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story

That statement in bold says to me they know where Ron and Misty were. JMO Further, IMO, that says they have no clue where Haleigh was that night. That is huge. IF they don't know where she was, then they don't know where to start looking.

BBM...IIRC..PCSO was holed up in that MH on Green Lane for weeks after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.. IMHO.. They should have started looking elsewhere almost immediately especially since they have NOW stated they knew the family wasn't telling the truth from day one...JMHO

So is it really that hard to located the address for Shell Harbor and research the property? I think Hank and Lisa lived with someone on Shell Harbor, and it has never been stated Misty had a family home, if she considered anywhere home at all it was either Tommy or Timmys. jmo

So is it really that hard to located the address for Shell Harbor and research the property? I think Hank and Lisa lived with someone on Shell Harbor, and it has never been stated Misty had a family home, if she considered anywhere home at all it was either Tommy or Timmys. jmo

To my knowlege PCSO does have an address.. Pictures of their residence have been posted here on WS...I don't know IF they lived with anyone else on Magnolia but I do recall hearing Tommy tell Lisa PCSO would not let anyone into the Shell Harbor area and Lisa asked him IF that was where they used to live....Also, they moved out immediately after Hank Sr. was released from the hospital...Lisa's sister went down to Florida from Tennessee to help move them out of the residence..IMHO.. Every residence belonging to every family member of the Croslin and Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan should have been checked out immediately..

IMHO.. IF LE is well aware of the fact friends and family members aren't telling the truth about what may have happened to a five year old child it's LE's responsibility to go out and find the truth..IMHO.. That involves finding out where all persons associated with the child lived and where they were at the time..PCSO knew Hank Sr. had been in a wreck and was in the hospital, and they claim they know Misty was not at the MH that night...Also, they knew Misty and Ron had had a fight and he had kicked her out..

How about PCSO putting a little two and two together? JMHO

BBM...IIRC..PCSO was holed up in that MH on Green Lane for weeks after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.. IMHO.. They should have started looking elsewhere almost immediately especially since they have NOW stated they knew the family wasn't telling the truth from day one...JMHO

I totally agree LE messed up buying into the Green Lane abduction story so fast. They say themselves there is no evidence that anyone broke into that trailer. Makes me wonder why they stayed there so long. They didn't seem to glean anything of value for all the time there.

Additionally, something isn't right about the times the witnesses quoted. For example, Annette's everchanging timeline about when she was at the trailer. Why? For some reason there are no witnesses to corroborate the whereabouts of any of these 'witnesses'. Everyone involved is reliant on another in this group to alibi them. Each one depends on the other for their vindication. So where was Haleigh that day? Did she even go to school? Who picked her up? Where did they take her from the bus stop? Why didn't anyone other than the family see Haleigh?

I do not know what the bus stop fiasco says. I am inclined to believe the witnesses not related to Haleigh. If I recall correctly, he said the car went away from Green Lane. So to where and why? I can't believe after 3 years LE is no closer to the answers.

What I am sure of is this. It was way too convenient for Misty to have been at the trailer all evening from the time Haleigh got home from school. Someone would have seen them! Someone besides Annette and Tommy. I ain't buying that no one saw Misty except these people who have every reason to alibi her. Whether it is Annette protecting Ron or Tommy protecting Misty, they both have a stake. I just don't think Misty was there at all. I believe she was probably at her parents' place as well. So why no 'look see' there by LE?

Finally, I have always felt that Misty would do anything for Ron. I just have my reasons to believe that. She was brought into the trailer just prior to LE being called I think. Jr. was brought in about the same time and TN was waiting patiently for her cue to show up with her official jacket, 8x10 glossy and all the answers by the dumpster in the red truck.

I dunno where Haleigh died. Seems at least plausible at Magnolia. Certainly deserved some investigation I think. Maybe we don't know all they did. I don't know. Perhaps, they did check the Croslins' residence while the cameras were busy at Green Lane. I just don't think so though.

LE says Misty is the 'key'. So who is the 'lock'? Where were all these people that day and evening? I wanna know where all of them where. The fact that each alibi each other doesn't float with me and I fear that is exactly what LE has been hard pressed to get past.

I bet that Ronald left the kids alone, but before he did he snapped and killed Haleigh and put her to bed as if she was sleeping, and Misty came on the scene sometime after and maybe she discovered Haleigh was dead and called Ron, who probably called Annette and Hope probably assisted her, and Ron and Hope wont talk because they dont want to sell grandma/mom Annette up the river, Annette was super worried about snitches. jmo

From what LE has released, it seems to me like they are pretty sure whatever happened to Haleigh happened no earlier than 8pm, Ron was at work, Tommy says Misty was not at trailer at 10pm (which is only thing I can think of that would be LE claiming Misty was not at MH) and Misty and Ron both appear to be there when 911 call is made at 3:27am.

According to my reasoning processes, LE stating they found no evidence of a break-in at the MH does not equate Haleigh was not at the MH. To me, that just means no one had to break in to the MH to take her. Because LE also states this was likely not a stranger abduction, that leads me to believe Haleigh was taken by someone known to her and/or the people there at that time.

LE says the evidence at the MH does not match the stories told by ?. Ron says he was at work, LE says he was at work. Misty says she was there with the kids, Tommy says he went by at 10pm. LE says they are interested in any info of the whereabouts of the people ? after 8pm that night. My reasoning process tells me they aren't asking about AS, TN, HCSr, LisaC, LindsyC or Ron, IMO, they are asking about Misty, Tommy, and possibly Joe, also maybe, maybe TimmyC and ChelseaC.

IMO, Lindsy got some info that led her to demand Tommy take a polygraph. IMO, the results of that led Lindsy to divorce Tommy, and also led LE to not only search an area of the St. John's river, but to come out after three (?) days of searching and declare they thought this was more than likely a homicide investigation. Tommy was possibly at that dock, Misty was definitely at that dock.

At this point, Tommy has been declared a suspect, and there are POI's that to my knowledge have yet to be named. IMO, one of those is Misty.

The LE have no idea what time the crime occurred, they said, Ron was at work, HOWEVER, we dont know when the crime or what crime occurred, these are basic facts of the case, so my scenario of Ron killing or drugging Haleigh to be good until a sitter got there is plausible.

jmo

From what LE has released, it seems to me like they are pretty sure whatever happened to Haleigh happened no earlier than 8pm, Ron was at work, Tommy says Misty was not at trailer at 10pm (which is only thing I can think of that would be LE claiming Misty was not at MH) and Misty and Ron both appear to be there when 911 call is made at 3:27am.

According to my reasoning processes, LE stating they found no evidence of a break-in at the MH does not equate Haleigh was not at the MH. To me, that just means no one had to break in to the MH to take her. Because LE also states this was likely not a stranger abduction, that leads me to believe Haleigh was taken by someone known to her and/or the people there at that time.

LE says the evidence at the MH does not match the stories told by ?. Ron says he was at work, LE says he was at work. Misty says she was there with the kids, Tommy says he went by at 10pm. LE says they are interested in any info of the whereabouts of the people ? after 8pm that night. My reasoning process tells me they aren't asking about AS, TN, HCSr, LisaC, LindsyC or Ron, IMO, they are asking about Misty, Tommy, and possibly Joe, also maybe, maybe TimmyC and ChelseaC.

IMO, Lindsy got some info that led her to demand Tommy take a polygraph. IMO, the results of that led Lindsy to divorce Tommy, and also led LE to not only search an area of the St. John's river, but to come out after three (?) days of searching and declare they thought this was more than likely a homicide investigation. Tommy was possibly at that dock, Misty was definitely at that dock.

At this point, Tommy has been declared a suspect, and there are POI's that to my knowledge have yet to be named. IMO, one of those is Misty.

BBM.. IMHO..Not so.. LE has blatantly stated there was no evidence of a crime being committed at the MH on Green Lane and IF a crime had been committed they didn't know WHEN or WHERE

During the Shell Harbor search Sheriff Hardy declared the case a homicide and also stated he believed Haleigh had died in the Shell Harbor area.

LE and PDM has never released any information stating Ronald Cummings hours at work that night or that he was at work his entire shift..JMHO

Also, PCSO has never once stated Tommy was a suspect or the suspect...I suspect they know his involvement came after the fact and after he received the phone call from Ronald Cummings conning him into helping out that night....
Was/is Tommy involved in the coverup, lying to LE and moving a deceased child from one place to another? I suspect YES he is.. However, Misty,Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are also involved in covering up a crime, lying to LE in order to protect Ronald Cummings too.....

Tommy C has stated he saw a deceased Haleigh..Tommy C has also stated Haleigh was deceased many many hours before that 911 call was ever made.. Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes have to still pretend they think she is alive (eventhough Tommy has stated she is deceased) because they know IF they ever admit Haleigh is deceased...GAME OVER...for them...JMHO..

BBM.. IMHO..Not so.. LE has blatantly stated there was no evidence of a crime being committed at the MH on Green Lane and IF a crime had been committed they didn't know WHEN or WHERE

During the Shell Harbor search Sheriff Hardy declared the case a homicide and also stated he believed Haleigh had died in the Shell Harbor area.

LE and PDM has never released any information stating Ronald Cummings hours at work that night or that he was at work his entire shift..JMHO

Also, PCSO has never once stated Tommy was a suspect or the suspect...I suspect they know his involvement came after the fact and after he received the phone call from Ronald Cummings conning him into helping out that night....
Was/is Tommy involved in the coverup, lying to LE and moving a deceased child from one place to another? I suspect YES he is.. However, Misty,Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are also involved in covering up a crime, lying to LE in order to protect Ronald Cummings too.....

Tommy C has stated he saw a deceased Haleigh..Tommy C has also stated Haleigh was deceased many many hours before that 911 call was ever made.. Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes have to still pretend they think she is alive (eventhough Tommy has stated she is deceased) because they know IF they ever admit Haleigh is deceased...GAME OVER...for them...JMHO..

BBM

IMO, it is more than clear LE was interested in any information after 8pm that night.

LE finding no evidence a crime had been committed at the MH doesn't rule out Haleigh being killed there, and LE stating they believe Haleigh was killed in the Shell Harbor area does not rule out statements being verified up to 8pm.

As far as Tommy being a suspect, either he is, or I have misread something somewhere, as it was my understanding Tommy was named a suspect after the search at St. John's.

Crystal S. still believes Haleigh is alive, is it game over for her, too?

IMO, it doesn't make much sense, nor does it fit many of the theories I have heard discussed in here, for Haleigh to have been deliberately taken by anyone and deliberately tied to a concrete block while alive and well and thrown alive into the river. What would be the reason to do that? And to have so many people invested in killing off a five year old child? Why? What possible reason could AS, TN, RC, MC, and TC have to all get together and conspire to kill a little girl?

As far as that goes, what reason would Misty have for not only allowing the finger to be pointed at her as caretaker and last known person to see Haleigh alive if she had nothing to do with it at all and wasn't even there? According to popular theory, Misty was kicked out by/left Ron on Thursday, and didn't seem to have any problem being with at least one other man and partying the weekend away, and yet by early Tuesday morning, she is just so in love with Ron she's willing to put herself in the middle of the target on a missing child for him, while letting him skate on an 'I was at work' alibi? According to many stories, she was trying to leave him, and he would use 'the kids', which would include Haleigh, to guilt trip her into staying. So, on one hand, she cares about these kids so much she keeps going back to a man she is trying to get away from on their account, but on the other hand, she loves this man so much she's willing to toss aside one of these same children, let at least some of the public believe she is the killer of one of these children, and even after he marries her, then divorces her, and even after they are both in jail, she still will not speak out and say she had nothing to do with this?

BBM

IMO, it is more than clear LE was interested in any information after 8pm that night.

LE finding no evidence a crime had been committed at the MH doesn't rule out Haleigh being killed there, and LE stating they believe Haleigh was killed in the Shell Harbor area does not rule out statements being verified up to 8pm.

As far as Tommy being a suspect, either he is, or I have misread something somewhere, as it was my understanding Tommy was named a suspect after the search at St. John's.

IMO, it doesn't make much sense, nor does it fit many of the theories I have heard discussed in here, for Haleigh to have been deliberately taken by anyone and deliberately tied to a concrete block while alive and well and thrown alive into the river. What would be the reason to do that? And to have so many people invested in killing off a five year old child? Why? What possible reason could AS, TN, RC, MC, and TC have to all get together and conspire to kill a little girl?

As far as that goes, what reason would Misty have for not only allowing the finger to be pointed at her as caretaker and last known person to see Haleigh alive if she had nothing to do with it at all and wasn't even there? According to popular theory, Misty was kicked out by/left Ron on Thursday, and didn't seem to have any problem being with at least one other man and partying the weekend away, and yet by early Tuesday morning, she is just so in love with Ron she's willing to put herself in the middle of the target on a missing child for him, while letting him skate on an 'I was at work' alibi? According to many stories, she was trying to leave him, and he would use 'the kids', which would include Haleigh, to guilt trip her into staying. So, on one hand, she cares about these kids so much she keeps going back to a man she is trying to get away from on their account, but on the other hand, she loves this man so much she's willing to toss aside one of these same children, let at least some of the public believe she is the killer of one of these children, and even after he marries her, then divorces her, and even after they are both in jail, she still will not speak out and say she had nothing to do with this?
Yes, a lot of this seems wishy washy, but we have to remember that Misty had just turned 17. She was a teenaged girl, and acted like one. What I'm a little curious about, is RC's reaction, to her taking off with another man. He wasn't a teenager, by a long shot, so I doubt he just forgave and forgot, and let her back in the house. And I wonder what role, all of his emotions and drama, played in Haleigh being abducted. It's a stretch to think that Misty's weekend, followed immediately by Haleigh's abduction, were just a coincidence, and not connected. MOO. But how???

I'm not sure how much LC was demanding Tommy take a polygraph. I was under the impression, this was something he chose to do? Also, I'm not sure the results, are what led to her divorcing him. It kind of looked like it, but then she stood up in court and blamed family pressure, and then said she planned to be with him, This doesn't sound like she learned anything earth shattering. If she did, how could she plan to be with him? MOO.

Yes, a lot of this seems wishy washy, but we have to remember that Misty had just turned 17. She was a teenaged girl, and acted like one. What I'm a little curious about, is RC's reaction, to her taking off with another man. He wasn't a teenager, by a long shot, so I doubt he just forgave and forgot, and let her back in the house. And I wonder what role, all of his emotions and drama, played in Haleigh being abducted. It's a stretch to think that Misty's weekend, followed immediately by Haleigh's abduction, were just a coincidence, and not connected. MOO. But how???

MOO, Ron didn't look at his relationship with Misty as the love affair of the century. IMO, he had feelings for her in his 'own special way', but a lot of his attraction to her was what she could do for him, which was mainly babysit his children. I doubt he was thrilled she had been with someone else, but I don't think this was as big a factor to him as it would be to people in a 'normal' relationship.

I agree with you, the weekend then the abduction might be a coincidence, but I highly doubt it. I think they're connected, too.

I'm not sure how much LC was demanding Tommy take a polygraph. I was under the impression, this was something he chose to do? Also, I'm not sure the results, are what led to her divorcing him. It kind of looked like it, but then she stood up in court and blamed family pressure, and then said she planned to be with him, This doesn't sound like she learned anything earth shattering. If she did, how could she plan to be with him? MOO.

I reread a lot of stuff, but I didn't get around to going over this again. This is just the impression I still have of all this when it was taking place. It seemed like LC was saying 'take it and pass, or I'm out of here'.

MOO, Ron didn't look at his relationship with Misty as the love affair of the century. IMO, he had feelings for her in his 'own special way', but a lot of his attraction to her was what she could do for him, which was mainly babysit his children. I doubt he was thrilled she had been with someone else, but I don't think this was as big a factor to him as it would be to people in a 'normal' relationship.

I agree with you, the weekend then the abduction might be a coincidence, but I highly doubt it. I think they're connected, too.
After the abduction, Misty stayed gone for a couple of days, but then RC took her back, kept his arm around her, stayed with her, married her, and then sold drugs with her. Misty also said, (and I believed her), that RC wanted her to get the tattoo. Before they got married, TN did an interview, where she said their 'love', did the heart good, or something like that. So, yes, I think Misty meant a WHOLE lot more to RC, than just a babysitter. After Haleigh came up missing, he didn't even need a babysitter anymore, but he stayed with her anyway. IMO, he cared enough about her to cover and lie for her. IDK if that would include her murdering his child, but I also don't know for sure it wouldn't. He said he divorced her because LE complained that he was sheltering her...so, there was a problem there. But, even after they divorced, he didn't stay away from her. This is why so many suspect RC of something. MOO

BBM

Not to me it isn't clear..LE has stated they don't know when or where the incident occurred.

As I see it PCSO is responsible for ruling out what may have happened and where.. To my knowledge PCSO has never mentioned anything about bringing in cadaver dogs to check out the trailer on Green Lane for a deceased Haleigh..Wonder why? I do recall three dogs hitting on a dumpster and IIRC they didn't do too well when it came to handling that situation...

IIRC PCSO never named Tommy or anyone else a suspect after the Shell Harbor search in April of 2010.. Tommy was never mentioned as being a suspect until the day he was sentenced on Aug 6, 2010..My understanding is that came from the PA in the District Attorneys office...

IIRC.. Crystal S certainly didn't believe Haleigh was alive on the day PCSO met with family members and told them Haleigh was deceased... She, herself, announced Jo, had killed her baby.. As I see it someone has managed to brainwash Crystal S big time. Either that or someone has told her the truth as to what really happened.. Told her it was an accident and she is NOW protecting Ronald too... Wouldn't surprise me...JMHO

My theory is and has always been... Ronald Cummings accidentally killed his daughter while playing "BAD AZZ" threatening Misty with a gun.. The ONLY conspiracy is the coverup...RC, MC, TC, TN, AS, HS as well as a few others are ALL involved.

I have never ever stated Misty wasn't on the scene when Haleigh died...I'll venture to say with certainty... She was there...

ALL the above posted in DARK RED JMHOOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member