Geographic Profiling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe LISK is a pilot. Here's why. Oh, you'll have to leave your phone because it will interfere with the flying of the aircraft. After all what could happen in the sky? (other than engine trouble) LISK knew personal stuff about the victims...what better way than to get someone unsuspecting into the sky and have a conversation with them about their life? He knew personal information about them, including the statement "half-breed". Then when they return, they now become a victim without a phone.

I believe LISK is a pilot. Here's why. Oh, you'll have to leave your phone because it will interfere with the flying of the aircraft. After all what could happen in the sky? (other than engine trouble) LISK knew personal stuff about the victims...what better way than to get someone unsuspecting into the sky and have a conversation with them about their life? He knew personal information about them, including the statement "half-breed". Then when they return, they now become a victim without a phone.
Hmmmm
Interesting, BCA
Quite possible😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Geographical profiling is indeed a useful tool for investigators. Here in the UK a Professor Cantor first used geographical profiling in a case in the 1980s where two men were raping and murdering women in and around railway stations and railways around London. John Duffy, the man police suspected was responsible for the crimes, was analysed not just with a personal profile but a geographical one as well, Professor Canter came up with the idea that criminals commit crime in areas they feel comfortable in, ie the geographical area within a certain perimeter of their homes. If you look at crimes committed within that area, chances are the suspect you are looking for has committed at least some of those crimes. As he grows more bold and fails to get caught, he may widen his circle of crime. Eventually John Duffy was found to have an immense knowledge of the railway system, I think he may have worked on the railways for a time, and some of the twine used to garrotte victims was somehow linked to the railway network. He was a rapist first and foremost but police suspected there was more than one man involved. Eventually with his pal David Mulcahy, they crossed the line and ended up killing their victims. John Duffy and David Mulcahy were jailed for life for their crimes. My point would be this - if police were to look at all the murders alleged to have been committed to LISK or the Torso Murderer, chances are one or both committed their first crimes in areas they feel comfortable in - ie areas they grew up in or live now. Also when a serial killer commits their first murder, they make mistakes, they haven't perfected their art as it were. That may be the key, look to earlier murders. Also, they may have had some connection to earlier victims, may know them, as it easier maybe to kill victims you know before you progress to further victims.

Geographical profiling is indeed a useful tool for investigators. Here in the UK a Professor Cantor first used geographical profiling in a case in the 1980s where two men were raping and murdering women in and around railway stations and railways around London. John Duffy, the man police suspected was responsible for the crimes, was analysed not just with a personal profile but a geographical one as well, Professor Canter came up with the idea that criminals commit crime in areas they feel comfortable in, ie the geographical area within a certain perimeter of their homes. If you look at crimes committed within that area, chances are the suspect you are looking for has committed at least some of those crimes. As he grows more bold and fails to get caught, he may widen his circle of crime. Eventually John Duffy was found to have an immense knowledge of the railway system, I think he may have worked on the railways for a time, and some of the twine used to garrotte victims was somehow linked to the railway network. He was a rapist first and foremost but police suspected there was more than one man involved. Eventually with his pal David Mulcahy, they crossed the line and ended up killing their victims. John Duffy and David Mulcahy were jailed for life for their crimes. My point would be this - if police were to look at all the murders alleged to have been committed to LISK or the Torso Murderer, chances are one or both committed their first crimes in areas they feel comfortable in - ie areas they grew up in or live now. Also when a serial killer commits their first murder, they make mistakes, they haven't perfected their art as it were. That may be the key, look to earlier murders. Also, they may have had some connection to earlier victims, may know them, as it easier maybe to kill victims you know before you progress to further victims.

Absolutely true, however unlike in the UK, there is a wider area to consider. The LE really haven't helped themselves here, nothing is joined up. I think someone needs to look at MAP and see if there are any clusters of unsolved strangulations from 2004-2013 within a 200 mile radius from LI.

Problem is if I recall correctly, MAP is just numbers based, so it will take time to run the data - age ranges (LISK/AC seems to like caucasian women, aged 18-30 who have substance issues), and cross reference with MSM to find the back stories.

Coupled with the fact that LE seem to not be interested in missing woman (which unlike the UK everyone no matter how trivial will be logged and given a reference number).

Until that changes, you may never know what LISK or the Torso Killer started, so unlikely to spot the patterns/bread crumbs left.

My personal theory suggests that GB4 wasn't the first dumping ground, it was too polished IMO, however we just haven't found/may never find others. I also feel he's either on a hiatus, or has moved from the area and continuing his lust in another unsuspecting city.

Unlikely to have taken them in the sky IMO, even as a small aircraft pilot. Surely they would have told someone they'd been in a small plane after gaining their trust. It'd be sloppy and too risky. Just my opinion.

I do like your theory on a small AC Pilot being able to scout out secluded areas though. Anyone thought about Police Helicopter pilot? It's a wild wild left field theory though.

Absolutely true, however unlike in the UK, there is a wider area to consider. The LE really haven't helped themselves here, nothing is joined up. I think someone needs to look at MAP and see if there are any clusters of unsolved strangulations from 2004-2013 within a 200 mile radius from LI.

Problem is if I recall correctly, MAP is just numbers based, so it will take time to run the data - age ranges (LISK/AC seems to like caucasian women, aged 18-30 who have substance issues), and cross reference with MSM to find the back stories.

Coupled with the fact that LE seem to not be interested in missing woman (which unlike the UK everyone no matter how trivial will be logged and given a reference number).

Until that changes, you may never know what LISK or the Torso Killer started, so unlikely to spot the patterns/bread crumbs left.

My personal theory suggests that GB4 wasn't the first dumping ground, it was too polished IMO, however we just haven't found/may never find others. I also feel he's either on a hiatus, or has moved from the area and continuing his lust in another unsuspecting city.

I'd widen that to at least from 2000 if not 1995.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the themes of the Killing Season has been the poverty of US crime related data sets. No one knows how many women have gone missing, or been found dead. Tens of thousands of public entities are using thousands of approaches to collecting and sharing data and only a small fraction it is aggregated and made available, even to LE.

One facet of that the challenge is getting coherent location data. Here's an example of the kinds of problems we are having, from the FB page of a Utah outfit, SmartyStreets, which does geocoding and address validation work:

We recently conducted an analysis of the all of the sex offender registries in the US and found that on average, almost 1 in 7 addresses listed in sex offender registries are not valid addresses. Some of the addresses were even mapped to elementary schools. Obviously, this is a significant issue.
We share all the details in our blog post: America's Sex Offender Registries. http://www.smartystreets.com/sor
If someone wants to verify the address of a sex offender, they can enter it on our system for free. We'll tell them if it's a valid address or not. We're actually a business service provider, but we want to do what we can to help individuals from the public get the info that they need.
https://www.facebook.com/SmartyStreetsInfo/

In today's day & age, society is simply too busy to stray far from home/work for long periods of time...especially, if in this case L.I.S.K. does has a girlfriend / family as the behavioral profile suggests.

The cost of living in NY is at an all time high and most families are 2 income households. He would have to have a decent, steady income in order to support a family. (I doubt his wife/girlfriend is "allowed" to work.) I'm thinking some sort of traveling business salesman who has the means to be in any given location of these women at any given time, which could easily be explained as "work related."

Sales is a good profession to be in to make money to support a family, in addition to giving him an explanation to his family for "being out of town on business, running late because of traffic, meeting a client" etc...If you think of it this way too, he easily got these women to let their guards down to leave wallets/cell phones behind before meeting them. A salesman could easily do that.

Thinking about it further as a salesmen, he may have a company credit card, cell phone, & even a vehicle in his companies name which makes it harder to follow a paper trail back to any specific individual upon initial cross referencing.

If he does have a company vehicle, it could be part of a fleet. Fleet vehicles are constantly being sold, swapped out among employees etc... making it difficult to trace any one of the woman's DNA back to him. Fleet vehicles are often base models, so the vehicles may not stand out. I would guess that it would be larger, such as a truck, in order to transport demonstration materials, supplies and samples for his business. It even could be a mid size SUV, that may be more economically useful, especially if the company is paying for the gas and he does a lot of traveling.

I don't think the vehicles would have the companies logo on it, because there a several parkways in NY where commercial vehicles aren't allowed. Getting pulled over for being on a Parkway with a company vehicle is way too much of a risk and could make traveling to certain areas more difficult. Having this type of set-up would make him virtually untraceable, easily providing the ability to transport a body.

Geographically, I would have to say he either lives in Long Island or his company is based there, but obviously he travels the east coast. These women traveled back and forth to their families, so if he did stalk them, his profession could easily explain his whereabouts. (Ex: "I was in the area on a sales call.")

I don't believe these women were chosen at random. This guy took his time selecting these women and waited for the opportune time to strike. I'm not saying he sat outside their house with binoculars or watched their every post on Craig's List. I just think he did his homework looking for the ideal victim and his profession allowed him many options, so he selected victims he could easily stalk on a consistent basis based on his situation.

How many others did he take notice to besides these women? I can't imagine that they just happen to all show up on Craig's List and he knew they would be the ideal victim at that exact moment. He took his time selecting, which is most likely why there was precisely a year between each killing. (I know...except ALC, which I will get to my theory on that shortly.) Just out of curiosity, has anyone narrowed it down to exactly when each one of the women began posting their adds on Craigslist?

To put an extra spin on it, these women lived or were from areas close to heavily vacationed areas..(MB from Buffalo= Niagara Falls. MW from Scarborough/Portland = Coast of Maine, MBB from Groton=Mystic CT/Foxwoods, ALC from Wilmington= Carolina Beach) Lastly, the victims were buried at a heavily vacationed area....coincidence?

If he did stalk them while traveling back & forth to families... he could also use the excuse of "vacationing." This would give him an added "bonus opportunity" to stalk her as well. He is clearly sadistic and I wouldn't be too surprised if he takes his family there on vacations to stalk her and later as a way to relive the hunt, while arrogantly being right under the families noses.

With ALC, as terrible as it might sound, IMO, was a "rush kill." If he is taking his time (approximately a year) then he would've just gotten started searching for his next victim in June 2010. Keep in mind, SG had just went missing in May, but the word hadn't gotten out until about 3-4 months afterwards. So once her disappearance became public, he knew his little graveyard may be discovered, so he needed to act quick.

He may have had his sites set on ALC based on her "Carolina Girl" profile. He wouldn't have the time to really do his homework on her though, and he acted out of desperation. He worked extra hard to get her to meet him, when he didn't with the other women...calling all day long, going as far as offering $1500...which he knew she wouldn't be able to say "no" to. I believe he knew his time was running out, so he made his move, which might explain the difference in MO of approx a year between kills.

As far as Geographically Profiling, it took a lot of tedious detective work, but I was able to narrow it down to several companies in areas where these girls both lived and worked that are similar in the types of things they sell. I narrowed it down even more specifically to products and companies that sold items from these locations, that fit my profile. (For example... excluding major manufacturer's that wouldn't have traveling salesman.)

I looked at each companies website and one just happens to have a primary distribution location where one of the girls went missing. Doing more research into this company, I found them on a social website and I began looking for any employees that may be part of that company affiliation who posted on that site. Of course I found several.

After really digging, I narrowed it down by cross referring any places affiliated to the case and came across one name who just happens to live in the exact area in which one of the other victims (non GB4) was affiliated with. I'm not going to admit to any type of detective work/ background check on finding out more on this person, but I did find enough to see some red flags go up.

This is why I'm here on WebSleuths. It can't be that easy, can it? (I told you...I watch wayyy too much true crime!)
I'm hoping someone here might attempt to perform the same detective work I have and see if they narrow it down to just one person like I did. I need to know I'm not "reaching" on this and turn some innocent mans life into chaos because I called in a tip. (FYI- there appears to be kids involved & I'm not up to ruining any families. Please don't be that person who posts a name or jumps the gun and calls in a tip.)

If you do narrow it down to one person PLEASE don't put the persons name on the post. I guess the best way is to write the personals initials ONLY in a reply, nothing else!! If multiple people have the same initials, I'm calling in the tip. I just need to be sure!!!

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking if anyone else can do a little detective work to find out the same thing I did. If I have Tricia, I apologize and you can take down my post. I know the rules say not to post tips, but that's the problem. I need help in determining if it's a valid "tip" to call in.

Thank you!

In today's day & age, society is simply too busy to stray far from home/work for long periods of time...especially, if in this case L.I.S.K. does has a girlfriend / family as the behavioral profile suggests.

The cost of living in NY is at an all time high and most families are 2 income households. He would have to have a decent, steady income in order to support a family. (I doubt his wife/girlfriend is "allowed" to work.) I'm thinking some sort of traveling business salesman who has the means to be in any given location of these women at any given time, which could easily be explained as "work related."

Sales is a good profession to be in to make money to support a family, in addition to giving him an explanation to his family for "being out of town on business, running late because of traffic, meeting a client" etc...If you think of it this way too, he easily got these women to let their guards down to leave wallets/cell phones behind before meeting them. A salesman could easily do that.

Thinking about it further as a salesmen, he may have a company credit card, cell phone, & even a vehicle in his companies name which makes it harder to follow a paper trail back to any specific individual upon initial cross referencing.

If he does have a company vehicle, it could be part of a fleet. Fleet vehicles are constantly being sold, swapped out among employees etc... making it difficult to trace any one of the woman's DNA back to him. Fleet vehicles are often base models, so the vehicles may not stand out. I would guess that it would be larger, such as a truck, in order to transport demonstration materials, supplies and samples for his business. It even could be a mid size SUV, that may be more economically useful, especially if the company is paying for the gas and he does a lot of traveling.

I don't think the vehicles would have the companies logo on it, because there a several parkways in NY where commercial vehicles aren't allowed. Getting pulled over for being on a Parkway with a company vehicle is way too much of a risk and could make traveling to certain areas more difficult. Having this type of set-up would make him virtually untraceable, easily providing the ability to transport a body.

Geographically, I would have to say he either lives in Long Island or his company is based there, but obviously he travels the east coast. These women traveled back and forth to their families, so if he did stalk them, his profession could easily explain his whereabouts. (Ex: "I was in the area on a sales call.")

I don't believe these women were chosen at random. This guy took his time selecting these women and waited for the opportune time to strike. I'm not saying he sat outside their house with binoculars or watched their every post on Craig's List. I just think he did his homework looking for the ideal victim and his profession allowed him many options, so he selected victims he could easily stalk on a consistent basis based on his situation.

How many others did he take notice to besides these women? I can't imagine that they just happen to all show up on Craig's List and he knew they would be the ideal victim at that exact moment. He took his time selecting, which is most likely why there was precisely a year between each killing. (I know...except ALC, which I will get to my theory on that shortly.) Just out of curiosity, has anyone narrowed it down to exactly when each one of the women began posting their adds on Craigslist?

To put an extra spin on it, these women lived or were from areas close to heavily vacationed areas..(MB from Buffalo= Niagara Falls. MW from Scarborough/Portland = Coast of Maine, MBB from Groton=Mystic CT/Foxwoods, ALC from Wilmington= Carolina Beach) Lastly, the victims were buried at a heavily vacationed area....coincidence?

If he did stalk them while traveling back & forth to families... he could also use the excuse of "vacationing." This would give him an added "bonus opportunity" to stalk her as well. He is clearly sadistic and I wouldn't be too surprised if he takes his family there on vacations to stalk her and later as a way to relive the hunt, while arrogantly being right under the families noses.

With ALC, as terrible as it might sound, IMO, was a "rush kill." If he is taking his time (approximately a year) then he would've just gotten started searching for his next victim in June 2010. Keep in mind, SG had just went missing in May, but the word hadn't gotten out until about 3-4 months afterwards. So once her disappearance became public, he knew his little graveyard may be discovered, so he needed to act quick.

He may have had his sites set on ALC based on her "Carolina Girl" profile. He wouldn't have the time to really do his homework on her though, and he acted out of desperation. He worked extra hard to get her to meet him, when he didn't with the other women...calling all day long, going as far as offering $1500...which he knew she wouldn't be able to say "no" to. I believe he knew his time was running out, so he made his move, which might explain the difference in MO of approx a year between kills.

As far as Geographically Profiling, it took a lot of tedious detective work, but I was able to narrow it down to several companies in areas where these girls both lived and worked that are similar in the types of things they sell. I narrowed it down even more specifically to products and companies that sold items from these locations, that fit my profile. (For example... excluding major manufacturer's that wouldn't have traveling salesman.)

I looked at each companies website and one just happens to have a primary distribution location where one of the girls went missing. Doing more research into this company, I found them on a social website and I began looking for any employees that may be part of that company affiliation who posted on that site. Of course I found several.

After really digging, I narrowed it down by cross referring any places affiliated to the case and came across one name who just happens to live in the exact area in which one of the other victims (non GB4) was affiliated with. I'm not going to admit to any type of detective work/ background check on finding out more on this person, but I did find enough to see some red flags go up.

This is why I'm here on WebSleuths. It can't be that easy, can it? (I told you...I watch wayyy too much true crime!)
I'm hoping someone here might attempt to perform the same detective work I have and see if they narrow it down to just one person like I did. I need to know I'm not "reaching" on this and turn some innocent mans life into chaos because I called in a tip. (FYI- there appears to be kids involved & I'm not up to ruining any families. Please don't be that person who posts a name or jumps the gun and calls in a tip.)

If you do narrow it down to one person PLEASE don't put the persons name on the post. I guess the best way is to write the personals initials ONLY in a reply, nothing else!! If multiple people have the same initials, I'm calling in the tip. I just need to be sure!!!

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking if anyone else can do a little detective work to find out the same thing I did. If I have Tricia, I apologize and you can take down my post. I know the rules say not to post tips, but that's the problem. I need help in determining if it's a valid "tip" to call in.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the thought you put into this post. I think that your idea of this sadist being a salesman type is spot on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the thought you put into this post. I think that your idea of this sadist being a salesman type is spot on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you 'maddalena1.' It makes the most sense to me and I appreciate it when others keep an open mind and can agree.

Thank you!

I attempted this method on my own -your detailed explanation made it possible. I'm pretty sure I found the same business (similar to Tommy Boy?). I did not see any single employee with multiple red flags so I guess you lost me at the social media. I did find 3 individuals with at least one point of interest but couldn't narrow it down to one. I appreciate you're concern about impacting children. IMO it's unlikely that LE (even SCPD) would approach anyone without first doing as much detective work as possible quietly (if they pursue the tip) without the POI having any clue what's going on. JMO of course.

Would the fleet vehicle you're thinking of possibly be a mid-sized to extended cab white pickup with a canopy?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?166247-Bing-Satellite-Image-White-Truck

The problem with geographic profiling in this case is that even the LE experts have competing theories as to whether there's one or more killer at work here. And if there's two or more, or if other random, unrelated crimes are mixed in, then the numbers going into a geographic formula will be wrong, so the answer coming out is likely wrong too. Garbage in, garbage out.

The PDF linked to on the first page doesn't seem to take into account electronic arrangements either. It talks about three data points: offender's home, PFE (point of fatal encounter), and BD Site (body dump). But the document cites only sources from the 1990s and this killer seems to just order up victims to his house electronically. So the spatial analysis could be off there, too.

Still, I wonder if you could run the Fossma style analysis on the LISK cluster, the Manorville, and then both, and then see if the three separate analyses can tell you anything about whether they could be the same perpetrator or not.

Hey WesternArtist,

When you say "same business as Tommy Boy" ...as in the movie? If so, then, NO...auto parts sales was not what I came up with. If not, can you be a little more specific on Tommy Boy? (Not the initials, either, if that's what you meant?)

Initially, I considered SK to be a pharmaceutical representative, but looking at these positions, it's too risky for him. (For example: companies micromanage your workday to the minute and do so by tracking your time and travel using GPS.)

Then I thought, maybe a real estate agent because Long Island is known for having large homes that sell for $$$. A friend of mine is an agent, so I asked if large territory agents exist. (meaning agents who travel long distances, such as the east coast.)

She recommended I look more into building material suppliers, like cabinets and countertops, since the kitchen is a major focal point for most buyers.

I just did a map search of the area where each (GB4) went missing for these types of businesses. There are hundreds in these areas, so I tediously worked through them.

I narrowed in on this one particular company who's name / logo continually came up in my search, so I just googled them. (Nothing came up that caught my eye right away.) I googled their name with the keyword of the areas where each of (GB4) went missing and one of those results suggested I was onto something.

The top result lists an address of one of their distribution centers, which I mapped out. It is literally a few miles from where one of the girls went missing. (I almost fell off my chair.)

On their website, they have a list of retailers that sell the product, so I cross referenced the list to those directly around areas affiliated with the case and sure enough, this product is sold in almost all of them. (A common denominator where girls are missing / living?)

As far as social media, I guess you would consider it more as professional media, opposed to social, now that I think about it. I looked on their profile for anyone affiliated with the company (USA) from where the girls lived or were from. No one really caught my attention per se.

On a very crucial hunch, I checked an area from where one of the other victims (not GB4) was affiliated with and found 1 match. (What are the odds?)

Hope this helps with your search.

On another note:

I don't see a white truck in any of these pictures from your link. I do see a parking lot w/ a gold Jeep Cherokee, but that's the only vehicle. Am I missing it and just out of curiosity, why was the white truck among discussion anyway?

Thanks.

Hey WesternArtist,

When you say "same business as Tommy Boy" ...as in the movie? If so, then, NO...auto parts sales was not what I came up with. If not, can you be a little more specific on Tommy Boy? (Not the initials, either, if that's what you meant?)

Initially, I considered SK to be a pharmaceutical representative, but looking at these positions, it's too risky for him. (For example: companies micromanage your workday to the minute and do so by tracking your time and travel using GPS.)

Then I thought, maybe a real estate agent because Long Island is known for having large homes that sell for $$$. A friend of mine is an agent, so I asked if large territory agents exist. (meaning agents who travel long distances, such as the east coast.)

She recommended I look more into building material suppliers, like cabinets and countertops, since the kitchen is a major focal point for most buyers.

I just did a map search of the area where each (GB4) went missing for these types of businesses. There are hundreds in these areas, so I tediously worked through them.

I narrowed in on this one particular company who's name / logo continually came up in my search, so I just googled them. (Nothing came up that caught my eye right away.) I googled their name with the keyword of the areas where each of (GB4) went missing and one of those results suggested I was onto something.

The top result lists an address of one of their distribution centers, which I mapped out. It is literally a few miles from where one of the girls went missing. (I almost fell off my chair.)

On their website, they have a list of retailers that sell the product, so I cross referenced the list to those directly around areas affiliated with the case and sure enough, this product is sold in almost all of them. (A common denominator where girls are missing / living?)

As far as social media, I guess you would consider it more as professional media, opposed to social, now that I think about it. I looked on their profile for anyone affiliated with the company (USA) from where the girls lived or were from. No one really caught my attention per se.

On a very crucial hunch, I checked an area from where one of the other victims (not GB4) was affiliated with and found 1 match. (What are the odds?)

Hope this helps with your search.

On another note:

I don't see a white truck in any of these pictures from your link. I do see a parking lot w/ a gold Jeep Cherokee, but that's the only vehicle. Am I missing it and just out of curiosity, why was the white truck among discussion anyway?

Thanks.

With Tommy Boy I was trying to communicate bearings in a covert way but oh well, it doesn't matter now since that's not what you were looking at. With the white truck thing I think Bing might have been updated but I believe it was the time and location that was noteworthy. Thank you for explaining your method more. It sounds like you are really onto something.

On a separate note, a friend of mine works at a building supply distribution center. I asked him what he thought about someone in outside sales fitting the profile of LISK. He laughed and said right away "That wouldn't surprise me at all!"

With Tommy Boy I was trying to communicate bearings in a covert way but oh well, it doesn't matter now since that's not what you were looking at. With the white truck thing I think Bing might have been updated but I believe it was the time and location that was noteworthy. Thank you for explaining your method more. It sounds like you are really onto something.

On a separate note, a friend of mine works at a building supply distribution center. I asked him what he thought about someone in outside sales fitting the profile of LISK. He laughed and said right away "That wouldn't surprise me at all!"

I agree, since it's someone who can be persuasive, someone who is a good talker and likes to talk on the phone. Some sales types can be low empathy.

It would have to be an outside sales job where you occasionally have to go into the heart of Manhattan, as well. That (to me) goes against something trades-ish and a bit more corporate. Pharmaceutical sales? Someone who sells drugs that would be used in physical or drug rehab?

Hi everyone! I'm Morgan-a geologist who is really into crime and mysteries. I've spent most of the last 24 hours getting into this case and reading this forum. Forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere, but earlier this evening I read an article elsewhere about the case with satellite imagery of the positions of the ten bodies found near Gilgo Beach. I was immediately struck by the layout of the pattern--it's consistent with the direction of longshore drift. If all the bodies were dumped at the same time, it's not unreasonable to assume a hurricane could've brought them to those very positions. Surely the remains were all tested for evidence of having been in the ocean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back