George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone experienced in voice/statement analyzation? Listen closely as George stands by the garage and says, "You know something? The SEARCH is for a live little girl." His voice cracks/gets really high. Couldn't it mean that it's an emotional statement for him, OR that he's not being completely truthful? I think as much as they say they're looking for a live Caylee, they realize with every passing day that Caylee's not alive. I think George has known this for a long time.

But does she know the truth??? Does anyone, except KC, really know the truth???

I think that when you think and say "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car" to oh it was 17 day old moldy pizza, I think she knows. Really she has changed her story so many times about so many things I can't even debate it right now. I would have to go back and dig it all up to quote her, but she has to know the truth, or at least enough of it to not want to protect a liar and possible baby killer. Even if it's her own daughter.

The media is destroying his family? Is he for real? Of course Casey losing Caylee didn't destroy it, it's all the media's fault. Blah blah blah.

Does someone have the stages of grief that could list them here in the order they go, please? Could this be the anger one, or is it the denial part?

he said something about Equusearch, too...could y'all make it out? The hubby works nights and can't listen very loudly. tia

Perhaps they want to hear from her and in their own way, trying to get some info out of her, albeit unsuccessfully.

If they have an IQ in the doubl digits, they know she is not going to talk, period. Especially if she is home, comfortable, and has a social outlet (the computer).

If they didn't think there was something to cover, they would not keep trying to cover for her, by re-arranging dates, events, and statements.

Hey! Maybe she's trolling "Convict Penpals" for a new boyfriend?

I saw worse when I was a psych case manager.

Like, the "mother" who arranged for the rape of her teenage daughter, for the entertainment of her friends. The rape somehow did not happen. But, the girl ended up psychotic.

Or, the woman who allowed her little boy's "natural" father to rape him. She divorced the guy and took in a boyfriend who like to tie him to a chair and beat him with a lamp. And, the shrink was trying to help the "mom" regain custody! :-(((((((( I told the shrink, "Physician, heal thyself, BIG time!

BTW-- The "mother" DID NOT regain custody.

OMG :eek:
I couldn't handle that job

Knows or suspects. If she REALLY though KC was entirely innocent, she wouldn't keep making up/changing her story.

If she really though KC was innocent, CA would take a polygraph.
We're talking about a missing tiny child. How could anyone not do everything in their power to help LE?
Sigh...

think the link came up on a Nancy Grace thread week or so ago. Sure are a bunch of youtubes on this case.

I think that when you think and say "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car" to oh it was 17 day old moldy pizza, I think she knows. Really she has changed her story so many times about so many things I can't even debate it right now. I would have to go back and dig it all up to quote her, but she has to know the truth, or at least enough of it to not want to protect a liar and possible baby killer. Even if it's her own daughter.

I'm sure she knows something horrible has happened..as we all do. But maybe for her to fully embrace that, she needs a reasonable explanation. It is still her daughter and as I've said before, perhaps they are trying to extract information.

If she really though KC was innocent, CA would take a polygraph.
We're talking about a missing tiny child. How could anyone not do everything in their power to help LE?
Sigh...

:clap:I with you Gin.:blowkiss:

Maybe the A's could send the reporters a list of appropriate times to use the media. Maybe something like this:

Appropriate:
When we lose a grandchild but really don't want to find her ourselves, please film us pleading for the public's help. When we need a lawyer and can't pay for one, please put his name and face out there for us so he will do it for publicity and not money. When we need to sell some home video for cash, please make sure you tell the public what time the show is on.

Inappropraite:

When we say it is.

Sorry if this is already posted, I didn't read all the way through but is it just me or does George always have a hammer every time I see him?? :crazy:

babyhammer.gif

Baby George with his Security Hammer...

I think it's just a matter of time before the media leaves. Cindy refuses to do interviews on the main stream media now, going to EXTRA and Spanish TV now. I have a feeling the media will stop camping out in front of there home within the next two weeks.

As for Cindy and George always having the hammer, I think they are starting to show a pattern of using it as a intimidation tactic, and due to them ALWAYS having it when they speak with the media or the protesters, I think a good case could be made that they consider the hammer a weapon. I don't recall the last time , when the family is pulling into the property or leaving of them responding to reporters or protesters.....they don't walk up to them during this time but always seem to walk up to them, or respond to them ONLY when they have the hammer in there hands. If there is an incident with the hammer, and it shows they walked out of there home without stopping to pond on those signs, and ended up hitting someone with that hammer, I would think this would be considered pre-meditated battery.

Even if they stop ed to pound on those signs. how many times a day does this have to be done? Seems the only time they want to fix the no trespassing signs, or the tape in there yard, is when they want to speak with a reporter or a protester.......even at 11:00 at night as Cindy recently did. Would be interesting to investigate the times they speak with certain reporters, based on the times news casts are done to see if George and Cindy are so mad, they use the excuse of going to fix those signs to walk up and yell at the reporters with the hammer in there hands. I would think this could be construed as a threat in some cases.

I have not had time to go and look, but I think Cindy is also beginning to show a pattern of coming out of the home when George is away or late in the evening when possible he is asleep. Almost like he has told her to stop doing it , but of course Cindy has already prov en that she has to have some sort of attention, even if it is negative attention.

What did GA spew about Equasearch?

Give it a rest, George. I'm purely sick of YOU telling everyone else to search for Caylee while you pamper and pet the ONE person who KNOWS where Caylee is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back