George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the Greta video is here
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=3046126&referralPlaylistId=playlist
it starts at 4:42

I'm not sure that it goes into to George and the plate glass window (Greta is sticking to Casey stuff, and leaving the family alone for the most part)
but this is the same information that a *Rick* claiming to be Cindy's brother was posting, he had some family photos as well. So, I think Greta's story lends weight to the *Rick* story, jmo.

Unfortunately, I'm certain she won't speak because her attorney would never allow it. We've heard how breezily she "fibs" on the tapes. I seriously doubt that she would say anything to help actually find Caylee, but her words just might get her into even more legal trouble.

wasn't there rumors that whoever put up her new $500,000 bond was going to get an exclusive interview with Casey?

Oh, how I wish that reporter had said nicely " No, George. Your daughter destroyed your family. We are here because of what Casey did to Caylee"

This family seems so out of touch with reality. It's almost like they feel Caylee's gone, so what..lets just go on with our lives.

I don't understand why Cindy thinks and Jose lets her go on believing that the people of Porto Rico don't understand and speak fluent English. It's taught in every school as a second language.
I would also venture to guess anyone could understand and comprehend their English vs Cindy Anthony. Her I don't get at all. :waitasec:

Quote:
Attorney Jose Baez and Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17492892/detail.html

Being from NY and living in Fl most of my life I have to agree..I have never met anyone from PR who is not fluent in both...

Calling Mr. Nejame, Mr. Nejame your clients need you. They have made a spectacle out of themselves again.

Doesn't anyone think its a little strange that their lawyer has seemed to distance himself from them? What happened to the media blitz to improve their presence? Don't just think of the obvious, think about all you have heard.

oh yea.....where did that attorney go off to???

I don't understand why Cindy thinks and Jose lets her go on believing that the people of Porto Rico don't understand and speak fluent English. It's taught in every school as a second language.
I would also venture to guess anyone could understand and comprehend their English vs Cindy Anthony. Her I don't get at all. :waitasec:

Quote:
Attorney Jose Baez and Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17492892/detail.html

Wait a sec. I thought they didn't like the media publicity?

I wouldn't blame George one bit if he decided "enough is enough" and left for good. Cindy and Caylee can play unhealthy psychological games all they want. This iron clad rule of supporting each other against the world no matter what has to be re-examined. It's not healthy. Not this kind of support. Lee too should step back and make a healthier choice.

George screamed that no matter what the media and Equasearch say, Caylee is alive.

George, Tim Miller was searching for Caylee so she could be buried with dignity. If you and Cindy and your female spawn rather she lay rotting and being savaged by animals....that's fine. You have to live with that. Tim Miller and scores of others really care about Caylee. You made your choice to protect Caylees probable killer. And, perhaps, to protect yourself and Cindy? spit

oh yea.....where did that attorney go off to???

Remember he told NG he had NOTHING to do with that other case?

Why is his client meeting with the other atty and making appearances with him?

Who represents who here?

Oh, how I wish that reporter had said nicely " No, George. Your daughter destroyed your family. We are here because of what Casey did to Caylee"

This family seems so out of touch with reality. It's almost like they feel Caylee's gone, so what..lets just go on with our lives.

what any good reporter would have done is take advantage of what George said and responded with

"George, do you have any information on when searches will resume for Caylee and will your family participate in a search"?

Both GA and CA have lost weight....yep, it's the stress.

Notice, KC hasn't lost a pound. She's not stressed.

BeagleMom

I am not the kind of person who kicks anyone when they are down- which I why I usually steer clear of this type of thread.

But I do have this to say.
Everytime I see sweet little Caylee's face in a picture, I know she is healthy and happy because she had her grandparents' love and nurturing. I can't help but think it would make Caylee so sad to see her grandparents being blamed, heckled, mocked and ridiculed for sport. People lay blame guilt upon them for being so conflicted, but I know in my heart that Caylee would not like it and she would not do it herself. Children love unconditionally.
Let us not forget that Casey is behind this nightmare. The rest of the A's are part of the wreckage.

I wouldn't blame George one bit if he decided "enough is enough" and left for good. Cindy and Caylee can play unhealthy psychological games all they want. This iron clad rule of supporting each other against the world no matter what has to be re-examined. It's not healthy. Not this kind of support. Lee too should step back and make a healthier choice.

It's Lee's turn next to make a fool of himself. They do take turns......
IMO :)

They really could have taken a burden off themselves by simply stating that they would take the initiative and the lead on finding a living Caylee while offering necessary assistance to those searching in other regards. It could have been a relative thank you to those doing other searches and some appreciation for the blessing bestowed upon them by the media (for having the most prolific child's missing case in recent history). The absoluteness created the corner they have now pinned themselves in, and their rigidness to the volunteers in the field put a bad taste in the mouth of many. They have tainted their own grief, and they have created enormous doubt on their own involvement.

i agree with him, the media has inserted themselves into this case far beyond what is necessary in reporting the news, and they haven't done if for the good of little caylee. Unless they feel that caylee is going to show up in the anthony yard, there is no legitimate reason for the cameras to be filming the anthony home 24/7. The media wants nothing more than for the anthonys to lose their cool on camera. I have no idea if the media is paying protesters but the media presence alone certainly encourages the protesters to behave like imbeciles, to the delight of the reporters.

ita!!!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

17497158.jpg

Sorry to be captain obvious here but.....the media is destroying your family? Um......:eek: I don't think the media caused Caylee to disappear, nor did the media keep it a secret for a month, nor did the media lie to investigators. I am one of the people on WS that genuinely feels sorry for Cindy and George, but at the same time....they keep making comments that really turn people who are trying to HELP against them. :bang:

It seems as if every single time GA or CA "lash out" at the media or demonstrators, they have a hammer in hand. I find that offensive and repulsive. And, instead of lashing out at the media, they need to be courting the media! I don't think the A's have gotten the message that wielding hammers while shouting obscenities at people only alienates them.

(besides, I gotta say that every time I see one of them with that hammer, I keep thinking of that song by Peter, Paul and Mary, "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land." I know, shame on me. )

I am not the kind of person who kicks anyone when they are down- which I why I usually steer clear of this type of thread.

But I do have this to say.
Everytime I see sweet little Caylee's face in a picture, I know she is healthy and happy because she had her grandparents' love and nurturing. I can't help but think it would make Caylee so sad to see her grandparents being blamed, heckled, mocked and ridiculed for sport. People lay blame guilt upon them for being so conflicted, but I know in my heart that Caylee would not like it and she would not do it herself. Children love unconditionally.
Let us not forget that Casey is behind this nightmare. The rest of the A's are part of the wreckage.

I think Caylee would be wondering why grandma and grandpa weren't looking for me! Why are they more concerned with my killer than me?

imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc