George and Cindy in NC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on disability too. I can't afford to shop at the mall or a Belks.

My point is, it's NOT NEWS.
Why is someone shopping considered news?

No matter if they have "brought this on themselves". I'm just wondering, why is this news?

If they were shopping for something interesting, maybe.

Cindy is looking at clothes. To me that is so boring.

I think the biggest news in the article is that someone reported them because they were uneasy.
That says a lot to me.

It tells me that no matter what they do, they will never be able to do the normal things in life.
They will never have any form of peace.

No matter if you love them or hate them... they deserve basic human rights.

IMO/JMO

My point is - who is actually complaining? Cindy? Cindy is complaining about the publicity? If she is - then perhaps you are right. If she isn't - well then...

Cindy and George have plenty of clothes .We've seen the wardrobe. Who's money are they spending if they don't work?

Since you quoted me and asked a question, I'm assuming it's ok for me to answer. :smile:
Not trying to post too much, but ya know...

IMO it's none of our business how many clothes she has or if she needs the clothes she's looking at.
IMO it's none of our business where she got the money to get the clothes. (Did she even buy anything?? I have not seen that reported)

I guess the fact of the matter is if people don't like the Anthonys and they think they are "living high" off of Caylee's death, they should not watch the interviews or donate to the fund.
If people don't do those things, it's not their money to be worried about.

CA and GA are free people. They have just as much right to shop as any of the rest of us.

JMO

My point is, it's NOT NEWS.
Why is someone shopping considered news?

No matter if they have "brought this on themselves". I'm just wondering, why is this news?

If they were shopping for something interesting, maybe.

Cindy is looking at clothes. To me that is so boring.

I think the biggest news in the article is that someone reported them because they were uneasy.
That says a lot to me.

It tells me that no matter what they do, they will never be able to do the normal things in life.
They will never have any form of peace.

No matter if you love them or hate them... they deserve basic human rights.

IMO/JMO

BBM I disagree.Cindy should be sitting in jail ,not shopping in NC. She should be paying a court fine with the money she's using at the Mall.
She should be held accountable for everything she did. JMO

I keep hoping that this story is a hoax, because if it's not it's really sickening. My advice to anyone who sees any of the Anthonys out anywhere is... mind your own business!

If they shopped in a mall here, I don't think anyone around here would recognize them. Or care.

I think it's silly. Why would people be uneasy? GA and CA are not liked by many but there is no evidence whatsoever that either one of them poses a danger to anyone.

They appear to be quietly shopping, not bothering anyone.

There is more to life than the A's, I promise. :)

No charges have been filed against the A's. They are not in jail.
They have never been proven to have commited a crime that would put them in jail.
They are not on house arrest. They can come and go as they please.

Therefore, they DO deserve (under our laws) basic human rights.

JMO

Just poped in here...does anyone have a link to the video or photos of the A's from the mall? I checked it out on Google but keep getting directed to a video that doesn't load.

CA blatantly lied and perjured herself in a Court of Law in a high profile trial for the murder of her granddaughter, Caylee Marie. Justice was denied.

Society should scorn and not enable or reward people like CA. She is a part of what's going wrong with society, capitalizing on a crime.

:twocents:

Just poped in here...does anyone have a link to the video or photos of the A's from the mall? I checked it out on Google but keep getting directed to a video that doesn't load.

I don't even want to see the video . I've seen enough of them to last a lifetime.

I just hope those who might be considering donating to their foundation is paying attention to where the money goes.

I am no fan of the A's nor have I ever been. I find it odd that this would make the news.
I don't find it odd that someone might have complained to mall security, although I can't imagine what that conversation was like. Then again, the whole "I think I saw a pedophile..."
But, for it to land in the news? That took some help from someone...MOHO

I'm sorry, I know this is crass to say, but I am NO fan of any of the Anthony's and I hope their life in spent in public scrutiny!~ IMO

Since Jose Baez has labeled George Anthony as a child molestor/rapist I would think there is good cause to be uneasy. I would like to know why he hasn't been arrested yet.

Yes ... you would think if FCA's allegations are true then she'd file charges against GA, both to address this heinous serious crime as well as a part of her therapy.

Bogus!

I am not hopeful that the A's on Dr. Phil is going to change their role gaming the public and the system ... they will concede some tidbits but they won't change their stance or double-talk.

The 'accident' will be spun into, we don't know, we will never know. They will both deny GA's involvement but sugar coat FCA's.

The Dr. Phil show will serve to fuel sightings and reactions such as this ....

I keep hoping that this story is a hoax, because if it's not it's really sickening. My advice to anyone who sees any of the Anthonys out anywhere is... mind your own business!

If they shopped in a mall here, I don't think anyone around here would recognize them. Or care.

We don't know who reported them to security. It could have been the store manager so essentially the manager was "minding his own business". I don't know why any one private citizen would care about their safety or whether or not there was a subsequent altercation. Only a store manager would have those types of concerns.

Then there could have been that one person in a million that believed in JB's opening statement. It's out there and it has not been disputed by GA so it could have been someone who was concerned because there were teens in the store. They can't have it two ways and until they clear up that matter it will haunt them and follow them wherever they go. jmo

Dang! Those two people sure do shop alot in different places other than their own place of residence. They must have tons of money to be spending on all this shopping they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper