George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could have sworn I heard "Are there any weapons involved"

No disagreement with that. But as I said, "in context" it seemed to me the dispatcher was asking if the protestors had weapons, and I think that was how Casey also took the dispatcher's question.

Just a few thoughts ... If you were the Anthonys, exactly "how" would you go out and search for Caylee alive? If it was your little granddaughter missing, and one tip comes from 5 states away and another tip comes from 3 states away and a third tip comes from 9 states away, where would you go first? Who is going to pay for all those travel costs -- I know *I* wouldn't be able to afford it. Or suppose you go knocking on every door in Orlando ... will the kidnappers (assuming) be allowing Caylee to answer the door? If not, what good does it do to go knocking, because as a private citizen you have no rights to go in and search all those homes. I suspect that the Anthonys are in fact receiving tips daily via the computer and phone, and that they are spending their time talking with the individuals who contact them and getting as much information as possible, referring the tipsters to either contact Orlando police or contact the police in their own area for follow-up, and so forth.

Jose Baez has at least two private investigators on the case. What are they doing?

Wow! I suppose they are not allowed to protect their home. Because there daughter HASN't been charged with murder, that makes it ok for people to vandalize their home.

It also makes it ok for people to ridicule them for trying to protect it. To do the exact same thing anyone else would have done.

I think the protesters are going way to far. It is time for them to leave that house once and for all. Someone is going to get hurt, or worse killed. Whether it's a protester or a member of the Anthony family is beside the point.

One life might have already been lost. If another is lost during the circus that is allowed to happen then it is a crying shame.

Go home protestors. Your not helping matters, your not going to get this girl to confess, your keeping attention focused on Caylee, your not doing anything but getting your faces on television and committing petty vandalism.
you get another AMEN from me!!i absolutely could see my dad out their protecting his family's home without a doubt!!!and because GA went out there they quit throwing stuff at his home!!!these protester's are out of line and yes---they are definately steering the focus away from caylee and i just think that it is absolutely the wrong thing to do at 130am in a neighborhood and disrespecting the neighbors!!!this is definately out of hand!!!and
yes---i know that one person can put a stop to all this madness and i wish she would!!!JMO!

EXACTLY!! Who does she think she is??? I am furious after hearing her demanding, complaining voice. Put her back in jail! :behindbar

You are forgetting that regardless of what Casey has or has not done, those "protesters" are breaking the law.

You are forgetting that regardless of what Casey has or has not done, those "protesters" are breaking the law.

THANK YOU!!!! you are the lone voice of reason crying out in the wilderness.....

Oh Lord....George is pleading for help finding protesters. What about Caylee, you spineless *#*@#!!

They're the last bit of support she has. I'm sure no one here is suggesting they physically harm her. I'd simply revoke the bond and give tough love. Facing years in prison alone with the fraud charges would make her crack, I guarantee it.

How about: Go back to jail, Casey. You're not helping matters, you're not going to make the protesters go away by pretending whatever happened didn't happen, you're keeping attention focused on you and not on finding your daughter, you're not doing anything but keeping your name on television and driving people to commit petty vandalism against people you care about to get back at you.
i really don't think that she is going to wake up tomorrow after a night of protests and say "i think i want to go back to jail so that this will all stop" and i really don't think her parents will revoke the bond either!!!the only way that she will go back to the klink is if she is arrested again!!!i agree that she is keeping the focus on her and away from caylee but so are the protester's---it's a catch 22!!this whole situation is a disgusting MESS!!!

you're not doing anything but keeping your name on television and driving people to commit petty vandalism against people you care about to get back at you.

American justice at it's finest, Lord , what have we become ? Gang vandalism and violence is now okay as long as we can force someone to do our will and bidding.

Wow! Who here would not call 911 when an out of control mob was throwing rocks at their home or banging on the garage door hard enough to put dents in it? I can't believe what people expect the Anthonys to tolerate.

I've read here repeatedly that the peaceful protesters should be allowed to protest and the, other protesters, if they're breaking the law, should be arrested. Why is there a problem with that now?

While I am for protesting in an orderly fashion, I am totally against the actions of this group of 'protesters' and bringing their children with them to rant, scream and throw things at the home. That's a big no-no in my book.

Yet, I can understand their anger. We feel it too. We just have much more restraint than they do.

The thing I see most is that these people are causing Cindy and George to protect their daughter. The "us against them" mentality. If they quietly went away, Cindy and George would have to face Casey instead of protect her. Right now, they only have a diversion.

None of this would be happening in Oklahoma with our "Make My Day" law and "Stand Your Ground" law.

I actually do have some sympathy for the A's...They are just doing what they know how to do and they do want to believe there is an explanation for this and the daughter they raised didnt kill and hide thier granddaughter. Anyone who is a parent can surely understand this.
Its just that thier behavior is so odd......I dont think they are in on it but I really dont know what to think anymore.
I prefer to think my comments are judging the A's behavior..not them.
But why why why why come out of the house in that situation last night and why why why why why are they not out looking if they really think shes "out there" somewhere.
If it were me i would be out pounding the pavement at the very least so i coud feel like I was doing something.....Why dont they use thier donated money for a private detective. Why dont they do something themselves?

I too would like to have sympathy for the Anthonys, I'm a grandmother too and would be devastated if anything happened to any of my grandbabies, but have found their behavior very disturbing. I felt from the very first that Cindy showed no normal emotion, only anger. I recall early on seeing her being interviewed and "crying" but she was only making the sounds, there were no actual tears. Since then the rest of the family has shown either no emotion at all or anger, most of it directed at the wrong people or even in some instances in what I see as clumsy attempts to manipulate others.

I can't get out of my head the very early interview of Cindy by Greta van Susteren, who was being nothing but kind and gentle. Cindy rattled on and on and on about how tired she was. I mean to the point that I couldn't help but think how self centered she was, how she was making it all about herself when her grandchild was missing and could be dead. Greta asked some innocuous question and Cindy flew into a rage, saying she was going to pass out and that Greta was purposely trying to push her into doing that to make her show more sensational. Huh?!

I thought the 911 call with Casey was yet another bizarre instance of off kilter emotion and evasiveness. Did you notice she was asked twice who was calling? The first time she left the phone for a minute, ignoring the question, the second time she only replied, "I'm the resident."

They're the last bit of support she has. I'm sure no one here is suggesting they physically harm her. I'd simply revoke the bond and give tough love. Facing years in prison alone with the fraud charges would make her crack, I guarantee it.

How about: Go back to jail, Casey. You're not helping matters, you're not going to make the protesters go away by pretending whatever happened didn't happen, you're keeping attention focused on you and not on finding your daughter, you're not doing anything but keeping your name on television and driving people to commit petty vandalism against people you care about to get back at you.

So the rights that are given to every American citizen should not apply to KC?
The protesters were driven to throw rocks and create an altercation?

This is not the fault of the A's. The blame here rests on the people throwing rocks, and disturbing the peace. No one made them do it. They did it because they wanted to. They had a choice, and they chose to commit a crime.

This is an attack on a home. This is not about Caylee, this about crazy people wanting vengeance and doing what they can to extract that vengeance.

This is torches and pitchforks, and it should not be condoned!

you get another AMEN from me!!i absolutely could see my dad out their protecting his family's home without a doubt!!!and because GA went out there they quit throwing stuff at his home!!!these protester's are out of line and yes---they are definately steering the focus away from caylee and i just think that it is absolutely the wrong thing to do at 130am in a neighborhood and disrespecting the neighbors!!!this is definately out of hand!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

You're forgetting that regardless of murder, Casey has broken the law (captured on film with fraud) and endangered her child at the very least by doing nothing but partying for 31 days before contacting law enforcement. That doesn't make throwing pennies and pebbles at a garage less illegal, but let's not lose context. If her presence is causing this type of disruption for her family and the neighborhood, she should do the right thing and surrender herself back to jail. Stop wishing protesters will go away and do the right thing.

Neither the protesters nor the Anthony's are above the law.

Simple as that.

Wow! Who here would not call 911 when an out of control mob was throwing rocks at their home or banging on the garage door hard enough to put dents in it? I can't believe what people expect the Anthonys to tolerate.

I've read here repeatedly that the peaceful protesters should be allowed to protest and the, other protesters, if they're breaking the law, should be arrested. Why is there a problem with that now?

Well I'm not getting that from this thread . I clearly HEARD LE tell them to stay inside . But do they ??? NO SIR they grab a bat and head outside.

They Love the confrontation !!

She goes out of her way to call the police about protesters, but refuses to talk to them about her missing baby?

Oh sure, she has her priorities in order.

Fortunately for her, the police aren't allowed to play tit for tat, but I'll bet that dispatcher would have loved to say they'd be out there as soon as she tells them where Caylee is.

I know it will never happen, but I swear I'd pay to hear the 911 operator tell her that.

I don't believe anyone is questioning the Anthony's right to call 911. I believe people are questioning why they went outside to face them instead of waiting for LE.

I question why the "out of control mob" didn't do more damage. If they were, indeed, and "out of control mob", I believe things would have been much more horrific. But it wasn't. A shirt was pulled, a bat was carried, a garden hose wet some warm "protestors". The whole thing smells to high heaven.

In my opinion, of course.

Your right,,,those people last night were not "protesters", they were some sort of drunken mob (allegedly).
I just can get over the fact that the A's went outside,. Its weird and gives off the impression that they like the confrontations and the drama..
Or I suppose it could be misplaced anger..Instead of taking thier frustrations out on KC, they react at everyone else. I dont know. Im just saying thier reactions are not what we would consider "normal"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back