George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They cannot be that blind to not see what everybody else sees. Sorry. And by doing what they are doing, they are trampling all over their granddaughter. They are telling KC it is okay to continue this nonsense and it don't matter how long it takes to find Caylee.

Loving is one thing, covering for, fighting fights for, ruining the neighborhood for, lying for, and whatever else ya wanna add for, is another thing. Loving her now would mean to let her grow her wings and allow her to tell the truth and stop the circus.

But you don't know what they know. You're on the outside looking in and expecting them to go along with the opinion of those that have received most of their info from the media.
Believing she's alive is hardly trampling all over her.
What if there's a 1% chance that she's alive ? If they give up, they'll never see her again. They have a lot more to lose than any of us here.

if i tell you to get off your azz and find my granddaughter, then bring my beloved daughter, who lost the grandchild, home to my house, let her play on the internet, bake brownies, etc., and do nothing to find my grandbaby, then yes, please do throw stuff at my house and wake me up!

My opinion only.

lol!!

What was it that Little Dude did ??????????? NOTHING
But yet George assults him . He wasn't even on his property , but yet George rushes over and starts trashing Little Dudes personal belongings then starts shoving him around .

Is this OK ???

No and I never said it was because I'm not a hypocrite. And the protesters last night were wrong. They're two separate incidences and I'm sure the event involving that 'dude' was discussed thoroughly when it happened.

I wouldn't call the law. I'd come out and armbar you. From where I am from we don't call the cops. And people living here don't kill their children
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If I tell you to get off your AZZ and find my granddaughter, then bring my beloved daughter, who lost the grandchild, home to my house, let her play on the internet, bake brownies, etc., and do nothing to find my grandbaby, then YES, please do throw stuff at my house and wake me up!

My opinion only.
:cheerful::floorlaugh::toast:

OMG! I am speechless,.. completely speechless. Hey lets make sure the people that damaged my house and grass are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But the murdering b*#$* that killed my granddaughter can sit in my house and eat my food and play on my computer! :furious::furious:

IMO, this just goes to show that they know that Caylee is dead. I am sorry and I know people won't like it, but they know you guys. They shouldn't even have been home to be involved in this incident. All of you know that if you were in the same situation as the Anthonys that you would right now be in Texas, or Puerto Rico or wherever all these credible tips are coming from.

This is not denial anymore. They know.

Maybe Georges assult complaint will get filed at the bottom of the shack along with the old lady's

If I tell you to get off your AZZ and find my granddaughter, then bring my beloved daughter, who lost the grandchild, home to my house, let her play on the internet, bake brownies, etc., and do nothing to find my grandbaby, then YES, please do throw stuff at my house and wake me up!

My opinion only.

BRAVO!:clap::clap::clap:

Really, when ? If I come throw things at your house, cuss at you and harass you are you going to be ok with that ?
Because based on that way of thinking, if I think you or your child did something it shouldn't bother you at all.

As usual the only thing that Cindy and George HAD to do to AVOID all of this confrontation was to STAY INSIDE THE HOUSE...period. There is no reason for them to exit the property and engage an angry MOB of protesters. If they continue to do THAT then it may be that they will actually wind up hurt. STAY INSIDE you guys-and just call the POLICE...Stay inside and IF they break into your house, THEN defend your selves and your dimwitted daughter. STAY INSIDE THE HOUSE and this will not keep happening...

OR here is an idea for you-go and start searching for the baby in all the places where YOU believe she could have been buried. Start ACTING like you even give a hoot about this baby and participate in some searching for her. Put on your hiking boots and start searching with everyone else, and MAYBE the public will not see you in such a dim light.

okay Im going to say it...WHO WAS THROWING IT? KING KONG.
Go throw 3 pennies, 1 dime and 2 nickles and see how hard you have to throw it to dent anything... Chip a window please!!

Maybe Georges assult complaint will get filed at the bottom of the shack along with the old lady's

As well it should. He shoved 2 individuals and had his hands on them for MUCH longer than either he or Cindy had any hands on them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, so bury this one at the bottom of the stack right along with George's...

But you don't know what they know. You're on the outside looking in and expecting them to go along with the opinion of those that have received most of their info from the media.
What if there's a 1% chance that she's alive ? If they give up, they'll never see her again. They have a lot more to lose than any of us here.

I am sorry, but they know. The POLICE said there was a decomposing body in that trunk. Now, unless there was another dead person involved with Casey and her car, who else could that be? How come nobody can confirm her story? Why are they choosing to believe the lying daughter, and not the evidence they are being shown. They get her car and it smells like a body in it, they then wash clothes that smell like the car, a dead body in it, you cannot tell me that these people are that blind.

They know KC lied about.

1. Stealing money.
2. Working.
3. Where she had been past 30 days.
4. Why she abdandoned car.

And they decided to believe the 2 most important lie she tells.

1. Zaneida stole Caylee.
2. She doesn't know where Caylee is.

This is pure bunk if you ask me. They are strictly in protect KC mode.

"I feel sorry for my neighbors that I've known for the last 19 years. It's ashamed what's happened to my neighborhood because of this," George told Eyewitness News

HMMMMM How does George solve this problem???? hmmmm... any ideas??

if they believed that Caylee was alive they would be out looking for her!!!! They wouldn't be hammering in signs, putting up caution tape, and badmouthing everyone that IS looking for her!!!!! They would be making pleas to the "kidnapper" to please return Caylee safe and sound. THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ANY OF THIS! I was a big supporter of them in the beginning,.. now they can rot just like their murdering daughter. jmo

I actually do have some sympathy for the A's...They are just doing what they know how to do and they do want to believe there is an explanation for this and the daughter they raised didnt kill and hide thier granddaughter. Anyone who is a parent can surely understand this.
Its just that thier behavior is so odd......I dont think they are in on it but I really dont know what to think anymore.
I prefer to think my comments are judging the A's behavior..not them.
But why why why why come out of the house in that situation last night and why why why why why are they not out looking if they really think shes "out there" somewhere.
If it were me i would be out pounding the pavement at the very least so i coud feel like I was doing something.....Why dont they use thier donated money for a private detective. Why dont they do something themselves?

What caught my attention - who is this? she was asked

"The resident" .... was KC's answer. Even she knows how vile her own name is right now.

:waitasec: Hey, I thought she was the OWNER of the property, not the resident??? Oh yah, now I remember, her parents own the place. So I guess she is just 'the resident'. She should probably get used to being a 'number' and not a resident. B/C you're known by your inmate number in prison KC dear.

Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

Okay, this statement right here just lost any tiny bit of pity that I had for these people... Im will never feel sorry for them again... Really George, the fullest extent of the law while your harboring a killer.... This just put a knotch in my craw....

The first time she was asked who she was there was an odd silence. It kind of made me wonder if the cops usually screen out identifying info, because the silence was really strange sounding. Or else she just didn't answer.

But when she said she was the "resident" she was answering a question from the guy who got on the phone. He said "Is this one of the protestors or the resident?" she didn't understand at first and then she said "resident" in response to his question.

Not a big deal I know, but she wasn't exactly evading her identity the second time--she was answering in response to the choices he asked her. THe first time, either she did go silent or else it was chopped out of the recording; either way wouldn't surprise me.

Lisha

I actually do have some sympathy for the A's...They are just doing what they know how to do and they do want to believe there is an explanation for this and the daughter they raised didnt kill and hide thier granddaughter. Anyone who is a parent can surely understand this.
Its just that thier behavior is so odd......I dont think they are in on it but I really dont know what to think anymore.
I prefer to think my comments are judging the A's behavior..not them.
But why why why why come out of the house in that situation last night and why why why why why are they not out looking if they really think shes "out there" somewhere.
If it were me i would be out pounding the pavement at the very least so i coud feel like I was doing something.....Why dont they use thier donated money for a private detective. Why dont they do something themselves?

I agree with most of your post, but not the part I bolded:

"They are just doing what they know to do."

If that's the truth, I'm very glad George is no longer with LE and I hope Cindy never practices as a hands-on nurse.

My opinion only.

IMO, this just goes to show that they know that Caylee is dead. I am sorry and I know people won't like it, but they know you guys. They shouldn't even have been home to be involved in this incident. All of you know that if you were in the same situation as the Anthonys that you would right now be in Texas, or Puerto Rico or wherever all these credible tips are coming from.

This is not denial anymore. They know.

:clap::clap::clap:
And its more important to keep their precious princess out of jail than to locate their grandbaby's remains. IT SICKENS ME!!!!!!!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back