George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never hearde any poster say they don't care about the rights of others - please provide proof of that statement, or stop trying to bait people.

Thank you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm using the ignore button since I don't need mine pushed, LOL.

THANK YOU, kgeaux.

I am appalled that so many posters here have flat-out said - with clear scorn! - that they don't care about the rights of others.

Peaceful assembly is a right. A mob is a danger. Free speech is a right, but speech is not protected when it advocates or incites violence or unlawful situations. (Why is THAT not a violation of the TOS?!)

We've seen the danger bubbling and subsiding at the Anthony's house, but people here are *supporting it.* I'm just gobsmacked.

No one is questioning any ones rights.. and most of us agree the penny thorowing mob were not representative of protesters with rights..what I am appalled by is that the A family came running out of the house when there was a "mob" at the door. Thats not your "normal" behavior. Most people would stay in the house and call the po po, not run outside with hoses and hammers..Its nut..They like the DRAAAMMMMAAAAAA!

jmo..:)

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Interestingly, wesh 2 orlando has updated their site to reflect an interview with the HOA's atty whom I viewed early evening.

Apparently, the HOA Atty is asking the Anthony's to limit their activities as well. i.e. Atty has requested the Anthony family suspend the vigil or move it elsewhere. I watched the Atty speak and she requested that if they must have the vigil, to move it away from the home or put it in the back yard....out of sight.

I won't jump to conclusions, but I am picking up a subliminal message to the Anthony family. Perhaps a suggestion that they need to "put a lid on it" can be inferred and that's jmho.

As for folks being anti-rights, and this festering angry mob type talk, I just have a brief comment. I doubt the majority here are anti rights or terribly biased on behalf of anything but the Truth and the location of Caylee.
Please keep in mind that most LE members are schooled as to what constitutes breach, disorderly person, and disturbing the peace. It varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. But most cops actually do know the elements and the required conduct & speech which rises to the level of criminal conduct. They do after all, have a duty to uphold the laws but also, they want to avoid precipitating a law suit against their respective municipalities.
I think they're doing a good job in a hotbed type situation and that they have exercised amazing restraint with the protestors, the Anthony's and especially with Casey.

jmo

THANK YOU, kgeaux.

I am appalled that so many posters here have flat-out said - with clear scorn! - that they don't care about the rights of others.

Peaceful assembly is a right. A mob is a danger. Free speech is a right, but speech is not protected when it advocates or incites violence or unlawful situations. (Why is THAT not a violation of the TOS?!)

We've seen the danger bubbling and subsiding at the Anthony's house, but people here are *supporting it.* I'm just gobsmacked.

I personally would like to see you quote specific posts that supports your view. I would hate to think that some people are being lumped in this opinion you may have about this specific thread or other threads. IMO this is being to general.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Interestingly, wesh 2 orlando has updated their site to reflect an interview with the HOA's atty whom I viewed early evening.

Apparently, the HOA Atty is asking the Anthony's to limit their activities as well. i.e. Atty has requested the Anthony family suspend the vigil or move it elsewhere. I watched the Atty speak and she requested that if they must have the vigil, to move it away from the home or put it in the back yard....out of sight.

I won't jump to conclusions, but I am picking up a subliminal message to the Anthony family. Perhaps a suggestion that they need to "put a lid on it" can be inferred and that's jmho.

jmo

Ooooh thank you ever so much.........there were some that were assuming that the HOA was anti=protesters only and were speaking just with regards to the protestors being the problem. But I knew in my heart that the HOA was actually sick of the whole mess. And I fully beleive that the Anthonys do in some sense provoke alot of the aggitation in the neighborhood. IMHO- they are not exempt from HOA bylaws. If anything their drama brought this caos to the neighborhood.

And, if the media wasn't there, the protesters wouldn't be there. I think the media should leave the Anthony house.

IS that not what I said? :waitasec: I beleive I was inclusive of all the attention in that neighborhood. I honestly believe that the media, the protestors, the prayer viguals & the 's etc etc are feeding into the A family for the sake of enabling them to act like victims and it serves nothing but the defense side of the coin!!!!
**********************o/T*******************************
Know what happens when I ignore my daughter acting out when I am on the phone??? I ignore her attempts after I told her once, ONCE and thats the end, then she goes and sits and waits, when I am all done, she is calmer, reasonable and ready to "ask" for the attention she wanted. It works!
So your point in a reply is what? :waitasec: I dont know what you mean. Help me understand

You know, I pray there's enough justice to go around. If it were in my power to prioritize the meting out of it, it would go something like this:

1. For Caylee. Regardless of your belief: dead/alive, kidnapped/not; accomplice/none, I hope we can all agree that this little girl should head the list.
2. For all the innocent individuals, call them friends or former friends, whatever, but I think all of them need their own share of that justice thing.
3. The other members of the county at large. I read on one media page (for the life of me, I couldn't give you a link even if I had to) that this whole fiasco has digressed to the point that the entire court system is backlogged. Now I know I'm going to have to go search for a link. The article stated that on one of the occasions that JB was due in court on another case, totally unrelated to his one -- representing a different client -- IIRC he was close to an hour late. Wanna know why? It was one of the days KC was getting out of jail.
4. All the missing, abused, neglected children in the world.
<<skipping down in numbers for brevity>>
#kazillionand10. CA
.................11. LA
.................12. GA
I move those who have brought adversity upon themselves wayyyyyyy to the bottom of my list.

And I'm sure there are many who are glad I'm not the one prioritizing the justice thing.

I have to close this for awhile so I can continue to go through it and take out offending posts.
It is not ok to talk about or reference other WS posters.Just debate the points they make.
I'll get to it shortly and then will reopen.

ETA :Sometime later..........
1 hour and 15 minutes later I got most of it. Report anything I missed.

Please stay on topic, do not attack one another and stop calling names please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back