George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone read the second police report? It seems the Anthonys were in bed when a protester started banging on their door. The media people signed statements saying that the protesters were tresspassing on private property, tried drag George onto the public are so they could assault him, and pushed Cindy in the back. If this is what Freedom of Speech allows, I think we need to rewrite our constitution.

If Casey wasn't worry about herself and only her wants, she would ask to go back to jail.........she would want to protect her family, even if she was innocent. Hey she wanted to protect Caylee, so she went to jail instead of telling the truth, yet she will not protect her parents. 911 should have told her to call back in 31 days.

Did anyone read the second police report? It seems the Anthonys were in bed when a protester started banging on their door. The media people signed statements saying that the protesters were tresspassing on private property, tried drag George onto the public are so they could assault him, and pushed Cindy in the back. If this is what Freedom of Speech allows, I think we need to rewrite our constitution.

I read it and I agree, these particular protesters went too far and wouldnt have happened at all if GA stayed in the house and looked at his camera and called police... I dont condone what they did and they probably should have charges filed. But I think GA needs charges to for pushing the lady in the street. But again, none of this would be happening at all if they would quit harboring the killer.

You choose an action expect a reaction, what ever happened to personal responsiblity

Sorry Chilly, I did read it. I still have zero sympathy for them. They are causing this. They know how to stop it. Their own daughter does not care that they are going through this, why should we. I hate to sound so mean, cause I am really not that way, but they disgust me.

No question that the woman who pulled George and the man who pushed Cindy should be prosecuted.

The fact that George should also be prosecuted for battery should in no way influence the prosecution of other people who have committed the same crime against him.

I can't find the police report about the pennies, dimes and nickels thrown at the house. Have I missed it?

So, it appears the poor little old Anthony's were in bed, while harboring their little prisoner, when somebody knocked on their door. Oh, the torture.

Sorry Chilly, I did read it. I still have zero sympathy for them. They are causing this. They know how to stop it. Their own daughter does not care that they are going through this, why should we. I hate to sound so mean, cause I am really not that way, but they disgust me.

Whether Casey cares or not has no bearing on my ability to feel compassion for innocent people. Hitler hated, does that mean we should all hate? The Anthonys are following the law in bringing their daughter home to await trial. I can't defend the constitutional rights of the protesters while complaining about the Anthony's also having constitutional rights.

So, it appears the poor little old Anthony's were in bed, while harboring their little prisoner, when somebody knocked on their door. Oh, the torture. .
They told LE they were "trying to lie down" at the time they heard the banging on the garage door.

Is that a colloquialism for what I'd refer to as "going to bed"?

It read a little peculiar to me - how much effort does it take to lie down?

A curiousity...Not sure if anyone knows...Was it just the three of them at home (GA, CA and KC) the night of this confrontation?

Whether Casey cares or not has no bearing on my ability to feel compassion for innocent people. Hitler hated, does that mean we should all hate? The Anthonys are following the law in bringing their daughter home to await trial. I can't defend the constitutional rights of the protesters while complaining about the Anthony's also having constitutional rights.

They may be innocent of the actual crime committed on Caylee, but, in my opinion, they gave innocent up when they started lying, destroying evidence, obstructing justice. Having her home is legal yes, but how she is home is disgusting. A million dollar interview deal, singing a promissory note, some "anonymous donation." GMAB. The right thing to do, if you have an ounce of humanity, is to make her go back to jail and face the music. :behindbar

If Cindy and George would of just called 911 in the first place instead of going outside to confront these people it would of been no big deal. IMO George and Cindy love the attention and confrontation. They have survillance, they knew there where a bunch of people out there a rational person would not go out to check it out.

A curiousity...Not sure if anyone knows...Was it just the three of them at home (GA, CA and KC) the night of this confrontation?

Seems Lee was not there. There was no report of any Anthony family member going after the coin wrappers of the crazed penny-throwers. I believe in their division of duties, it is his job to confiscate all things made of paper, where protestors are concerned. He can be seen in other videos, ripping and absconding with signs.

So yes, just the 3 of them.:blowkiss:

If Cindy and George would of just called 911 in the first place instead of going outside to confront these people it would of been no big deal. IMO George and Cindy love the attention and confrontation. They have survillance, they knew there where a bunch of people out there a rational person would not go out to check it out.

You are just so right. If you've ever experienced menacing people at your house and at your door, you just do NOT go out there. You dial 911 and pray to God the door doesn't come down before the police arrive. I cannot fathom mixing a 911 call with an exit of the home unless it is on fire and you have summonsed the fire dept.

The Anthony's actions, or lack there of, are deplorable. Do they expect us to feel sorry for them because their grass was torn up and some change was thrown at their house?

I do not agree with the actions the protestors are taking but the A's need to get with the program and realize their daughter is the reason they are going through this.

Did I read correctly that the guardian angels are there now protecting the A's? Arent they volunteers?
Personally I would prefer the A's use thier own money to pay for guards..

The Anthony's are entitled to the same protections that ALL Americans are. There should be no need for the Guardian Angels, because the POLICE should be stopping the horrible behavior of the "protesters." But in lieu of that, the Guardian Angels will hopefully calm the situation.

and provoking a fight(or well...succeeding) is accomplishing what???

Good question. What DID the protesters hope to gain in the search for Caylee by screaming obscenities, throwing coins and banging on doors?

The A's could end all this, but they chose not to. It is their fault people are protesting round the clock. They do not care about their granddaughter, and people are angry about that.

The Anthonys are not responsible for the behavior of anyone else on earth except themselves. They can't make anyone act in the vile ways we've seen. The people screaming and screeching are just bottom of the barrel humanity, and that's something they accomplished without Cindy and George.

The amendment gives the right to peaceful assembly, and that is not what we're seeing happening. The neighbors are now begging for the police to move the protesters because they can't sleep at night, they can't get their kids to the bus stops in the morning safely, etc. It needs to be stopped. BEFORE someone crosses a line and causes real harm.

It should not and does not take sympathy to be able to stand back and recognize bad behavior where one sees it, IF one if fair-minded, that is.
. I hope those of you who are thrilled that the Anthonys are under seige in their own homes are just exaggerating and don't mean even half of what y'all say. Cuz if you do, there really isn't any hope for our society.

I too agree, excellent post. You've expressed exactly what I've been thinking but was afraid to say.

ZooMom, I so agree with you. And, if the A's have such a great new surveillance system on the inside, why the h3ll did they go outside? Why not just stay in their jammies, inside, and dial 911? You'd have to expect an altercation if you went outside. Want to avoid it? Don't go outside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87
Back