George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

So.................................. he has tracked down the penny throwers.........................but not the kidnappers! He has the same mixed up priorities as the A's. How IRONIC and Sick and Twisted that GA wants justice..for this but is not demanding justice for his grandbaby.I used to feel sorry for these parents..I just cant anymore...You couldnt make this up!

So.................................. he has tracked down the penny throwers.........................but not the kidnappers! He has the same mixed up priorities as the A's. How IRONIC and Sick and Twisted that GA wants justice..for this but is not demanding justice for his grandbaby.I used to feel sorry for these parents..I just cant anymore...You couldnt make this up!

Yeah, isn't that funny? :eek:

God they make my blood boil.

Did I hear that right? They're trying to get a police officer stationed in the neighborhood 24x7? To put it in a way Casey might understand, that's such "a huge waste". If they feel like the situation the've created is putting them in danger, Casey doesn't need to be in that house. PERIOD. They've allowed this circus to continue long enough. Every available officer should be out looking for Caylee, not protecting Casey at her home. I guess she got what she wanted ... she was complaining that everyone only cared about what happened to Caylee. Now the attention is all focused back on her.

Yup, 24/7, wonder who will pay for that? Ridiculous. Wouldn't that be like jail? Cop outside your house 24/7, why not go back to jail. Her little butt will be well protected there.

If Casey Anthony doesn't feel safe in her home, how will she be able to make Jose brownies? OH THE INJUSTICE! FIND THESE CRIMINALS NOW!

Yup, 24/7, wonder who will pay for that? Ridiculous. Wouldn't that be like jail? Cop outside your house 24/7, why not go back to jail. Her little butt will be well protected there.

The murder/manslaughter charge can't come fast enough for me. She'll sit in jail and be forgotten, and then she'll want to talk to get attention. Too late, it'll be over.

If Casey Anthony doesn't feel safe in her home, how will she be able to make Jose brownies? OH THE INJUSTICE! FIND THESE CRIMINALS NOW!

The murder/manslaughter charge can't come fast enough for me. She'll sit in jail and be forgotten, and then she'll want to talk to get attention. Too late, it'll be over.

Me either, I am counting day by day. I would not care if I ever heard her name/her parent's name ever again. I wish a big old sinkhole would just suck them all in.

That's giving her an option, it's not making her tell the truth. How do you make another person tell the truth?

I raised my kids to always be honest with me , there is really nothing and I do mean nothing they don't or won't tell me . There are 2 things I will never tolerate in my home 1. A Thief 2. A Liar , Casey is both .

What would have happened in that 1 1/2 hr waiting for LE to arrive on July 15 would have been enough to scare the life out of Casey had she been my child . I might have been hauled off to jail right along side her but I would have know what happened to my granddaughter before they arrived .

I completly understand a mothers unconditional love and support of their child BUT not at the expense of my granddaughter .

The Anthony's on the other hand have turned their backs on Caylee in support of their daughter . Worse yet they and their daughter have / are profiting off the back of a missing / dead child .........
THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER !!!!!!!!!! That is soooooo wrong on sooooo many levals .
I have not one ounce of sympathy for that family ........NONE .

I agree all these protesters are looking for is their "fame" on TV or web cam not anything to do with Caylee. What they are doing is not beneficial to Caylee.

Please tell me what the Anthony family have done to benefit Caylee !

I think your funny Lawgirl and I totally agree with you..!

Why thankyou darlin'!:blowkiss:

IMO- Life would A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-Y Be a "Huge Waste" without a little something to laugh about, or at for that matter. :woohoo:

I'm with Diane 952, Lawgirl.:blowkiss:
Nothing wrong with a little humor to take the stress out of crime and criminal investigations. It helps with maintaining sanity...that's all. There's no disrespect, lack of seriousness, lack of compassion for the victims, or lack of sadness about the situation.....

jmo

Anyone who didn't see the funny side of George and his fumbling attempt to hold off those jerks using a hose having about as much water pressure as one of those little-boy-peeing fountains has a different sense of humor than I have. Even the guy he was spraying was like, "Bring it on - feels good!"

I'm glad Jose "found" those people. One girl was caught on camera pulling at George's sleeve. She and George should be tried at the same time - her for the sleeve-pulling, George for the old-lady pushing and accosting 'little dude'.

Might as well throw Lee in there too, with his dog bowl escapade and attempted murder of a protest sign.

I have yet to see any video footage of anyone actually throwing anything at the house. Is there a link somewhere, or will the court be expected to take the word of the Mis-Truth family?

Anyone who didn't see the funny side of George and his fumbling attempt to hold off those jerks using a hose having about as much water pressure as one of those little-boy-peeing fountains has a different sense of humor than I have. Even the guy he was spraying was like, "Bring it on - feels good!"

I'm glad Jose "found" those people. One girl was caught on camera pulling at George's sleeve. She and George should be tried at the same time - her for the sleeve-pulling, George for the old-lady pushing and accosting 'little dude'.

Might as well throw Lee in there too, with his dog bowl escapade and attempted murder of a protest sign.

I have yet to see any video footage of anyone actually throwing anything at the house. Is there a link somewhere, or will the court be expected to take the word of the Mis-Truth family?

:laugh: :takeabow: Loved it! Very good points

I raised my kids to always be honest with me , there is really nothing and I do mean nothing they don't or won't tell me . There are 2 things I will never tolerate in my home 1. A Thief 2. A Liar , Casey is both .

What would have happened in that 1 1/2 hr waiting for LE to arrive on July 15 would have been enough to scare the life out of Casey had she been my child . I might have been hauled off to jail right along side her but I would have know what happened to my granddaughter before they arrived .

I completly understand a mothers unconditional love and support of their child BUT not at the expense of my granddaughter .

The Anthony's on the other hand have turned their backs on Caylee in support of their daughter . Worse yet they and their daughter have / are profiting off the back of a missing / dead child .........
THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER !!!!!!!!!! That is soooooo wrong on sooooo many levals . I have not one ounce of sympathy for that family ........NONE .
I agree with you IrishSweetOne, We have the same rules and respect in our house. My kids know they can talk to us and they also know they are expected to be honest and trustworthy people. That's just the way it is.
God forbid if one of mine were ever of like mind with KC, I would know the truth and they would be held accountable for their actions.

GEORGE demands justice? GEORGE demands justice? I can hardly believe my eyes and ears!

Bulletin to George: The REST OF THE WORLD demands justice......for Caylee!!!!

:laugh: :takeabow: Loved it! Very good points
You have to wonder why George needs help finding those protesters. Both Cindy and Casey claimed to have their tag numbers from the car - oh, gee, could they be lying again????????????

One couple even gave an interview to the media, stating their names and the area of Orlando they lived in - so Baez finding them is ludicrous. I could find them probably and I don't even live there.

I hope the Anthonys supply their surveillance tapes to teh police to bring down they people who were throwing "rocks" and "pounding on their garage door and damagine it"

I am so sick of the entire family lying all the time about everything. They are using up valuabole resources by sending the police on wild goose chases yet everyone walks on eggshells around them. They should be wearing stomping boots and use them on that family.

Poor Caylee being rasied in a house with so many secrets and liars. She is in a better place than in that den of vipers. moo

GEORGE demands justice? GEORGE demands justice? I can hardly believe my eyes and ears!

Bulletin to George: The REST OF THE WORLD demands justice......for Caylee!!!![/quote]

Had to enlarge that. George wants justice for something that caused no damage yet he forgets about the reason for all of this - Caylee.

Bulletin to George: The REST OF THE WORLD demands justice......for Caylee!!!![/quote]

Had to enlarge that. George wants justice for something that caused no damage yet he forgets about the reason for all of this - Caylee.

Thank you, Gaia713, and thank Heaven for fellow WS'ers; else, I might think I was losing my mind. This case has turned everything topsy-turvy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back