George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thought just came into my brain. I suspect it's been said somewhere in these 35 pages, but why, oh why, have they not screamed at the top of their lungs, in front of every tv camera, at every opportunity, that they demand justice for Caylee?

LV NV Channel 13 News @ 11pm tonight ~ *Protestors in Orlando FL got a little wet*... then they showed footage of GA spraying the 4 ppl with hose & all the yelling.... [scratching head here] *this* is newsworthy in NV.... yet friends / family in FL haven't seen case in news for over a week.... someone else I spoke to in NC today wasn't even aware kc had been bonded out days ago [again the 3rd time] & was under assumption she was still in jail & had been charged already......!!!!!? wth?!! lol

Not sure if I have the answer to that, but kicking her butt to the curb with no means of financial support comes to mind.

With all due respect, the Anthonys did just that on or about July 15th. And what happened next? Under some circumstances, "tough love" is not the answer.

I have yet to see George or Cindy come running out of the house provoking the protestors with hammers, bats or hoses.

I have, however, seen the protestors provoking the Anthonys and threatening them, calling them names, tresspassing, and making a public nuisance. No matter what you think of the Anthonys, that is their home, this is the United States of America -- not some Third World Country, and the Anthonys should be given the same freedoms the rest of us have.

I was appalled, and have been upset all day, over what happended to them last night. George was NOT hiding behind Cindy; he was supporting her and keeping her under control. This is his home, and I saw great fear and bravery in his eyes. George and Cindy are trying to protect their home, their lives, and their wellbeing, and I think, all things considered, they are doing so with incredible restraint.

It does not matter what you think of them. I think that a lot of people on this board, if suddenly found themselves on Hopespring Drive in Orlando, would behave just as badly as many of the protesters have. In fact, words can hurt and leave as lasting an impression as sticks, pennies, stones, etc. Would YOU like to live in the terror they are living?

Their beloved granddaughter is missing and is most likely dead. Their daughter is being accused and taunted day after day. Ya'll are not telling the Anthonys something they don't know. They are very aware of their situation. But there is no guidebook, no Dr. Spock, no connect the dots for the situation they are in. My God! I feel for these people. I'm not saying they are right in what they have done, I'm not saying that they are blameless, but THEY DO NOT DESERVE the public ridicule and humiliation and scrutiny they are going through. NO one does. No one.

Could any one of us handle this horror, this h3ll, any better? They have made mistakes, they are sometimes wrong-headed. Doesn't that apply to us all? The only difference is, instead of being able to just go "whew, no one saw, no one will know", they are living their horror minute by minute on a webcam trained on their front door, and with reporters dogging their every move.

Sure they are probably in denial. Wouldn't you be? Wouldn't you hold out hope after hope after hope that your grandbaby would be found safe? And if you were being attacked on a daily, hourly basis, would not that just make you dig your heels into your belief all that much stronger?

Certainly George wants retribution for the attacks last night. Wouldn't you? His home, his family, he's trying to protect and deal with the family situation the best he can, and people pound on his door in the middle of the night, damage his property, threaten his family. physically attack his person - what the h3ll would you do? Cower inside?

Casey definitely is responsible for what happened to Caylee. She either killed her, allowed her to be killed, or for some unknown reason gave, sold, or allowed someone else to have control over the child and now does not know where she is. That is wrong. She has been charged with child neglect and that is proper. I think JB, however, is definitely wrong in telling her to not show any emotions. As "inconvenient" as it may be for a 22 year old girl to have to deal with a 3 year old child, this mother is scared to death.

Sure she has lied, she has stolen, and she will face the court on those charges. She has made many wrong choices. Casey is no angel. She may have killed Caylee, or allowed Caylee to die. She certainly put the child in harms way. But a mob mentality, throwing rocks, intimidation, making the family live in fear, is no solution. It's just wrong. It's not the way Americans do things. And it's all just horrifyingly sad.

I wish Casey would or could speak up. I wish Caylee were alive and well and living on Hopespring Dr. I wish I had never heard of Fusion, Amy, TonE, Z, chloroform, The Body Farm, gas cans, cell phone records, cadaver dogs, LP, and on and on. I wish this wasn't so long, and I wish somebody would actually read it. I wish someone would find Caylee. I wish a long time in prison for whoever is responsible, and I wish for some kind of peace for Cindy and George.

Fantastic post. It is obvious you put more than emotion into it, you also used logic and reason too. It's been refreshing to read posts which aren't like a case of dejavu. :clap:

Easy solution..........The Anthonys send her away.....Protests stop.

They have no constitutional right to harbor her without consequences -

Protestors have a constitutional right to protest Casey.

What?

They have every right at this point to have Casey within their home. Bond has been paid and thus far she is complying with orders. These 'consequences' should be coming from Law Enforcement or from the Judiciary, not from a bunch of delinquents out on their lawn and in front of their residence. And as long as Casey complies there won't be 'consequences' until such a point she stands trial and may be found guilty (for the charge that most expect she will face sooner or later).

Yes, the first amendments gives protesters a right to protest, however 'constitutional rights are not uniform'. And restrictions can be placed upon protesters pertaining to noise levels, curfews and where and when they can assemble (i.e the Injunction). The only thing the first amendment prevents is stopping protesters voicing their message... but they can do that anywhere and the law would recognize in a case of urgency that it doesn't have to be in front of the Anthony residence.

I have yet to see George or Cindy come running out of the house provoking the protestors with hammers, bats or hoses.

I have, however, seen the protestors provoking the Anthonys and threatening them, calling them names, tresspassing, and making a public nuisance. No matter what you think of the Anthonys, that is their home, this is the United States of America -- not some Third World Country, and the Anthonys should be given the same freedoms the rest of us have.

I was appalled, and have been upset all day, over what happended to them last night. George was NOT hiding behind Cindy; he was supporting her and keeping her under control. This is his home, and I saw great fear and bravery in his eyes. George and Cindy are trying to protect their home, their lives, and their wellbeing, and I think, all things considered, they are doing so with incredible restraint.

It does not matter what you think of them. I think that a lot of people on this board, if suddenly found themselves on Hopespring Drive in Orlando, would behave just as badly as many of the protesters have. In fact, words can hurt and leave as lasting an impression as sticks, pennies, stones, etc. Would YOU like to live in the terror they are living?

Their beloved granddaughter is missing and is most likely dead. Their daughter is being accused and taunted day after day. Ya'll are not telling the Anthonys something they don't know. They are very aware of their situation. But there is no guidebook, no Dr. Spock, no connect the dots for the situation they are in. My God! I feel for these people. I'm not saying they are right in what they have done, I'm not saying that they are blameless, but THEY DO NOT DESERVE the public ridicule and humiliation and scrutiny they are going through. NO one does. No one.

Could any one of us handle this horror, this h3ll, any better? They have made mistakes, they are sometimes wrong-headed. Doesn't that apply to us all? The only difference is, instead of being able to just go "whew, no one saw, no one will know", they are living their horror minute by minute on a webcam trained on their front door, and with reporters dogging their every move.

Sure they are probably in denial. Wouldn't you be? Wouldn't you hold out hope after hope after hope that your grandbaby would be found safe? And if you were being attacked on a daily, hourly basis, would not that just make you dig your heels into your belief all that much stronger?

Certainly George wants retribution for the attacks last night. Wouldn't you? His home, his family, he's trying to protect and deal with the family situation the best he can, and people pound on his door in the middle of the night, damage his property, threaten his family. physically attack his person - what the h3ll would you do? Cower inside?

Casey definitely is responsible for what happened to Caylee. She either killed her, allowed her to be killed, or for some unknown reason gave, sold, or allowed someone else to have control over the child and now does not know where she is. That is wrong. She has been charged with child neglect and that is proper. I think JB, however, is definitely wrong in telling her to not show any emotions. As "inconvenient" as it may be for a 22 year old girl to have to deal with a 3 year old child, this mother is scared to death.

Sure she has lied, she has stolen, and she will face the court on those charges. She has made many wrong choices. Casey is no angel. She may have killed Caylee, or allowed Caylee to die. She certainly put the child in harms way. But a mob mentality, throwing rocks, intimidation, making the family live in fear, is no solution. It's just wrong. It's not the way Americans do things. And it's all just horrifyingly sad.

I wish Casey would or could speak up. I wish Caylee were alive and well and living on Hopespring Dr. I wish I had never heard of Fusion, Amy, TonE, Z, chloroform, The Body Farm, gas cans, cell phone records, cadaver dogs, LP, and on and on. I wish this wasn't so long, and I wish somebody would actually read it. I wish someone would find Caylee. I wish a long time in prison for whoever is responsible, and I wish for some kind of peace for Cindy and George.

I don't even have enough words to describe this post. :eek:

It is extremely heartfelt, well stated, logical, reasonable, and undoubtedly the best post on Caylee's case that I've read on any board or in any news article since the day that Cindy made that 911 call.

You deserve both :blowkiss: and :clap:

I have watched so many "raw videos" starring the A's, I'm beginning to wonder when Neilson is going to rate Orlando's channel 4 news the number one show on television OR some network is going to put the protesters and the A's live on prime time network television as a "reality" show.
I watched the videos in the beginning and I was astonished at some of what was said and done, even in the midst of fifty cameras perched all over that block. Now, not so much. It's the same thing over and over and over again, like watching reruns.
Now? The only thing I got out of that video that was NEW? GA needs to call the city tomorrow. His water pressure SUCKS!

I have watched so many "raw videos" starring the A's, I'm beginning to wonder when Neilson is going to rate Orlando's channel 4 news the number one show on television OR some network is going to put the protesters and the A's live on prime time network television as a "reality" show.
I watched the videos in the beginning and I was astonished at some of what was said and done, even in the midst of fifty cameras perched all over that block. Now, not so much. It's the same thing over and over and over again, like watching reruns.
Now? The only thing I got out of that video that was NEW? GA needs to call the city tomorrow. His water pressure SUCKS!

Maybe next season's "Survivor" will be filmed on Hopeless -- oops!-- I mean Hopespring Drive.

So, no big tussles last night? Did GA come on out with any weapons last night or did the Guardian Angels control the situation? Did anybody throw any more pennies at their house or damage his grass?

Well said Star12 and I totally agree. No other words come to mind right now.

I hope when NeJames or whatever the heck his name is meets with investigators, they promptly kick him to the curb.

"This band of lawless instigators obviously cares nothing about justice as they are attempting to take the law into their own hands," he said. MY COMMENT: Somebody has to!!! KC is walking around w/o a care in the world and that is not the right or fair thing to have happen when one is suspected of murdering/giving away/selling/_____ (fill in the blank with your theory) her daughter.

NeJame said he will meet with the Sheriff's Office today to address the issue.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/southofdowntown/orl-casey1908sep19,0,7085204.story

I have no problem with protestors, but IMO, this group, like the 2 women with their children (the little guy who got hurt the other night), are over the edge. I absolutely agree with their right to protest, though.

Many have said GA and CA should have stayed inside. I soooooooo agree. A few years ago, at 1:30 in the morning, someone knocked on our door, in a rural area of VA. Our house was 1/2 mile off the main road. Odd to see anyone there in daylight, much less the middle of the night. Well, I did answer the door. Well, peeked out. It was, believe it or not, a coon hunter who had lost his coon dog, or so he said. It was the gun he was holding in his hand that worried me. Not pointed at me; held by his side; but a long gun, nonetheless. There was just one person. Point of this whole ramble is this: Even with just one person, I saw it as a potentially dangerous situation. I did NOT go outside and talk with him. I simply walked back into the kitchen and called 911. I did NOT go outside then, to engage him while I waited for the police to arrive. I stayed inside, where it was safer.

Why do the A's feel it's wise to go outside and get back in these peoples faces? The webcam is up a lot. I don't recall seeing them go outside when there aren't protestors there. Again, I completely support the protestors' right to assemble. If the A's have a problem with it, park your cars in the garage, and come and go through the garage. If you want to have vigils, do them in the back yard. No, maybe they shouldn't have to. But, it is what it is, and things would be much safer for them if they just stayed quite. And of course, they could end the media coverage (that they initially so sought) and the protestors if they'd just send KC back to jail.

Casey must have mentioned Channel 2 and the media three or four times in that phone call. They were told to stay inside.

They went outside because they knew the media was there and would get it all on tape. They plan on showing that tape at the HOA lawsuit to get those protesters out of there. This is all "proof" that the protesters are dangerous. It garners them sympathy.

The A's could end all this, but they chose not to. It is their fault people are protesting round the clock. They do not care about their granddaughter, and people are angry about that.

Casey must have mentioned Channel 2 and the media three or four times in that phone call. They were told to stay inside.

They went outside because they knew the media was there and would get it all on tape. They plan on showing that tape at the HOA lawsuit to get those protesters out of there. This is all "proof" that the protesters are dangerous. It garners them sympathy.

Yup, channel 2 is their friend this week I guess. Next week, they will be added to the list of maggots, leeches, and parasites.

So, right now the majority thinks they have enough protection, just as I thought.,

Do you think the sheriff's office should be providing more protection at the Anthonys' home?Choice Votes Percentage of 1119 Votes Yes424
1444592.gif
38%No695
1444592.gif
62%

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17503894/detail.html?section=news&questionum=1&answer1=2

Did I hear that right? They're trying to get a police officer stationed in the neighborhood 24x7? To put it in a way Casey might understand, that's such "a huge waste". If they feel like the situation the've created is putting them in danger, Casey doesn't need to be in that house. PERIOD. They've allowed this circus to continue long enough. Every available officer should be out looking for Caylee, not protecting Casey at her home. I guess she got what she wanted ... she was complaining that everyone only cared about what happened to Caylee. Now the attention is all focused back on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back