George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The penny throwers accomplished getting on the news..Im sure they got a real kick out of it. The A's should have had enough sense to stay in the house until the police came..very immature on thier part..
jmo

Wowzeeeee passing out valiums.xanax. and Jello Shooters...

It is really hot in here tonight....

Hiding under table keeping IMO zipped ;)

The penny throwers accomplished getting on the news..Im sure they got a real kick out of it. The A's should have had enough sense to stay in the house until the police came..very immature on thier part..
jmo
sorry but....i find the "penny throwers" a heck of ALOT more immature than the anthony's--JMO!!

sorry but....i find the "penny throwers" a heck of ALOT more immature than the anthony's--JMO!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Wowzeeeee passing out valiums.xanax. and Jello Shooters...

It is really hot in here tonight....

Hiding under table keeping IMO zipped ;)
LOL--i would LOVE one of them jello shooters---YUMMO!!!:clap:

I tell you..I hope that if I ever get in trouble that some of you guys are on my jury. I will get off scott free just by playing on your emotions. That is what the Anthonys are doing every single day. They want attention and sympathy but they are not getting the attention and sympathy they thought they were going to get.

And what happened with Mr Fancy Pants Media Blitz the Anthony's are victims attorney? Where's the blitz?

too bad she was not that articulate when she conducted the search for Caylee on her own without calling Le !!!! Or when she lost her other cell phone with Zanny's number , or forgot she didn't even have a job or an office!!!JMO

Man, this is tough.

What those are doing isn't protesting, it's harrassment, baiting, and vandalism.

I'm as furious at the Anthonys as anyone, and the thought of George demanding justice makes my jaw drop - but y'all, I'll be honest. If I were Cindy, George, or Lee, I'd be in jail right now, because I'd have already assaulted the crap out of a few of those "protesters."

That being said, I wouldn't have Casey in my house, either. I wouldn't harbor any kin or friend who has behaved as she has.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
THANK YOU- finally a voice of reason! IMO, thats what most people are saying here. Or at least what they are trying to get accross to uthers.

Well, no one here is saying that the penny throwers were the brightest of the Orlando population but as far as we know they dont have any missing babies.

They were just troublemakers for sure and they got the attention they were looking for. I know this has been beat to death but I cant see the "average" person running outside with hammers and hoses. I would be terrified..they should have waited for the cops..thats all Im saying..

We could sit up a hotdog stand and sell lemon aid to all the media and protesters, then donate the monies to Trish for advertising, T-Shirts and coffee mugs...also Jason's birthday and a New puter and server. :)

IMO, its all immature and one is no better than the other. Forest Gumpish style- Stupid is as Stupid does. They are all immature for their bad behavior in the public eye- the whole lot of em and if I was LE or a judge, I'd throw it all out, call it even ,whatever- its all nonesense.....

that or have them kiss & make up on the darn WebCam for all of us to see! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::eek:

Aren't they teenagers?

They looked about 20-something to me, but who knows for certain. It doesn't matter anyway...the majority of children, teens and adults would know better.

I have no problem with protestors, but IMO, this group, like the 2 women with their children (the little guy who got hurt the other night), are over the edge. I absolutely agree with their right to protest, though.

Many have said GA and CA should have stayed inside. I soooooooo agree. A few years ago, at 1:30 in the morning, someone knocked on our door, in a rural area of VA. Our house was 1/2 mile off the main road. Odd to see anyone there in daylight, much less the middle of the night. Well, I did answer the door. Well, peeked out. It was, believe it or not, a coon hunter who had lost his coon dog, or so he said. It was the gun he was holding in his hand that worried me. Not pointed at me; held by his side; but a long gun, nonetheless. There was just one person. Point of this whole ramble is this: Even with just one person, I saw it as a potentially dangerous situation. I did NOT go outside and talk with him. I simply walked back into the kitchen and called 911. I did NOT go outside then, to engage him while I waited for the police to arrive. I stayed inside, where it was safer.

Why do the A's feel it's wise to go outside and get back in these peoples faces? The webcam is up a lot. I don't recall seeing them go outside when there aren't protestors there. Again, I completely support the protestors' right to assemble. If the A's have a problem with it, park your cars in the garage, and come and go through the garage. If you want to have vigils, do them in the back yard. No, maybe they shouldn't have to. But, it is what it is, and things would be much safer for them if they just stayed quite. And of course, they could end the media coverage (that they initially so sought) and the protestors if they'd just send KC back to jail.

We could sit up a hotdog stand and sell lemon aid to all the media and protesters, then donate the monies to Trish for advertising, T-Shirts and coffee mugs...also Jason's birthday and a New puter and server. :)

Wouldn't kool-aid be more appropriate? :)

OK I'm sorry but it seems to me that a team from one of those animal shows needs to be brought in with the tranquilizer guns. After knocking them all out, they should scoop them up in those nets and drop them off away from other humans.

Now, that was funny! :laugh:

And, no...I haven't been into it! I'm upset w/the family too...just can't support it.

Had to change shirts to remind everyone of the dangers of kool-aid. :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back