George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You think they should be out in the street at 1:30 in the morning throwing objects at windows, shouting out obscenities, and disrupting an entire neighborhood full of innocent people.

Okay. You're entitled to your opinion.

No, I don't.. I think they should have waited inside and let law enforcement handle the situation. Oh wait.. you weren't talking about the Anthony's? I didn't see the words "baseball bat", so I guess you weren't.

I have yet to see George or Cindy come running out of the house provoking the protestors with hammers, bats or hoses.

(snipped).

Soooo, were they in the back yard in the 9th inning last night?

No, I don't.. I think they should have waited inside and let law enforcement handle the situation. Oh wait.. you weren't talking about the Anthony's? I didn't see the words "baseball bat", so I guess you weren't.

No, I was talking about the protesters, as were you. Sorry you got confused.

Wow..
This is worse than the Hatfields and McCoys.

Anthonys and Protesters...
Believers and Nonbelievers...

This is going to be off this topic, but trust me folks...its important to point this fact out:

Well I could give you many things protesting accomplishes.......one comes to mind is womens right to vote was one of them! And actually some of those women who protested in the streets to fight for your right to vote, were put in prison and beaten, fed mush with spit in it etc etc. There are many reasons why protesting is done and it can accomplish great things...so long as its done properly....:blowkiss:

OK I should of wrote what are THESE protesters accomplishing? Grabbing George's shirt and trying to drag him onto "public" property. That is not protesting to me. I have seen protesting with signs etc not getting physical. So I guess what I wanted to say came out wrong. These protesters are not doing or wanting anything but to be seen on TV.

I have yet to see George or Cindy come running out of the house provoking the protestors with hammers, bats or hoses. No but I have seen them go off on the media, the ONLY people who are still keeping Caylee in the news, berating them for doing their job.

I have, however, seen the protestors provoking the Anthonys and threatening them, calling them names, tresspassing, and making a public nuisance. No matter what you think of the Anthonys, that is their home, this is the United States of America -- not some Third World Country, and the Anthonys should be given the same freedoms the rest of us have. Not all protester do this. I do not agree with the ones that act like A$$es

I was appalled, and have been upset all day, over what happended to them last night. George was NOT hiding behind Cindy; he was supporting her and keeping her under control. This is his home, and I saw great fear and bravery in his eyes. George and Cindy are trying to protect their home, their lives, and their wellbeing, and I think, all things considered, they are doing so with incredible restraint. They were throwing pennies and pebbles, not burning down their house. They should have stayed in like the cops told them to but of course they do not listen to the law, they are above that.

It does not matter what you think of them. I think that a lot of people on this board, if suddenly found themselves on Hopespring Drive in Orlando, would behave just as badly as many of the protesters have. In fact, words can hurt and leave as lasting an impression as sticks, pennies, stones, etc. Would YOU like to live in the terror they are living? I have live thorugh Iraq being shot at and did not act anywhere near how they are acting and they wanted us dead.

Their beloved granddaughter is missing and is most likely dead. Their daughter is being accused and taunted day after day. Ya'll are not telling the Anthonys something they don't know. They are very aware of their situation. But there is no guidebook, no Dr. Spock, no connect the dots for the situation they are in. My God! I feel for these people. I'm not saying they are right in what they have done, I'm not saying that they are blameless, but THEY DO NOT DESERVE the public ridicule and humiliation and scrutiny they are going through. NO one does. No one. Peace for them is when she is arrested and put in jail every other week. Maybe they should catch on to the trend.

Could any one of us handle this horror, this h3ll, any better? They have made mistakes, they are sometimes wrong-headed. Doesn't that apply to us all? The only difference is, instead of being able to just go "whew, no one saw, no one will know", they are living their horror minute by minute on a webcam trained on their front door, and with reporters dogging their every move.

Sure they are probably in denial. Wouldn't you be? Wouldn't you hold out hope after hope after hope that your grandbaby would be found safe? And if you were being attacked on a daily, hourly basis, would not that just make you dig your heels into your belief all that much stronger?

Certainly George wants retribution for the attacks last night. Wouldn't you? His home, his family, he's trying to protect and deal with the family situation the best he can, and people pound on his door in the middle of the night, damage his property, threaten his family. physically attack his person - what the h3ll would you do? Cower inside?

Casey definitely is responsible for what happened to Caylee. She either killed her, allowed her to be killed, or for some unknown reason gave, sold, or allowed someone else to have control over the child and now does not know where she is. That is wrong. She has been charged with child neglect and that is proper. I think JB, however, is definitely wrong in telling her to not show any emotions. As "inconvenient" as it may be for a 22 year old girl to have to deal with a 3 year old child, this mother is scared to death.

Sure she has lied, she has stolen, and she will face the court on those charges. She has made many wrong choices. Casey is no angel. She may have killed Caylee, or allowed Caylee to die. She certainly put the child in harms way. But a mob mentality, throwing rocks, intimidation, making the family live in fear, is no solution. It's just wrong. It's not the way Americans do things. And it's all just horrifyingly sad.

I wish Casey would or could speak up. I wish Caylee were alive and well and living on Hopespring Dr. I wish I had never heard of Fusion, Amy, TonE, Z, chloroform, The Body Farm, gas cans, cell phone records, cadaver dogs, LP, and on and on. I wish this wasn't so long, and I wish somebody would actually read it. I wish someone would find Caylee. I wish a long time in prison for whoever is responsible, and I wish for some kind of peace for Cindy and George.

Ok I just can't respond to the whole thing b/c I am tired but....KC can speak up, but she has a little problem with not being able to tell the truth. This could all be over but KC does not want it to be over. I mean she is still lieing about stealing the money from her friend. The best thing that can happen is for CA and GA to just put her back in jail, they will have some peace and maybe this case will finally get solved by KC breaking down and telling what happened.

Or they can protest it right on a sidewalk that's public property, where the protesters were this morning at 1:30. They're not protesting the legal system, they're protesting the fact that a mother refused to tell officers the truth 31 days after her daughter went missing, so I think they're right where they should be. Is it helping to find Caylee? Indirectly, maybe. The protesters are doing what they think is best to find Caylee since the searches were called off due to lack of information from the one source that would have it.

It said they were banging on garage doors. That is not public property.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424784,00.html

The brawl began when protesters banged on the garage door and threw rocks and pennies at the home of little Caylee Anthony's grandparents, where the child's mother Casey Anthony is on house arrest, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.​

How, if you were one of the Anthonys, would you make Casey tell the truth?
Not sure if I have the answer to that, but kicking her butt to the curb with no means of financial support comes to mind. Personally, I don't know how they live in the same house with her...and no Caylee. That in itself would be a constant reminder ...whether she's alive or dead...and truthfully I would be overcome with sheer grief. I could not bear being around the one person who knows the truth. But, that's me. (and, yes, I do have a 22 year old daughter who knows this would be the case.)

"Too bad he didn't do something similar asking all Central Florida residents with any knowledge of what happened to Caylee to please contact the OCSheriff, FBI, and Florida Dept of LE."

Im only half way thru this long thread but wanted to comment before I lost my train of thought. Actually George DID in fact put out a public plea for Caylee, it was a recorded message that was sent to people's phone lines, this was waaaay back when the case first broke the news, Id say within the first week.

OK I should of wrote what are THESE protesters accomplishing? Grabbing George's shirt and trying to drag him onto "public" property. That is not protesting to me. I have seen protesting with signs etc not getting physical. So I guess what I wanted to say came out wrong. These protesters are not doing or wanting anything but to be seen on TV.

I don't even think they were protesters...they were board kids who were probalby drinking and wanted to start some trouble. The Anthony's are easy targets because they have shown that they can be provoked easily.

I dont really care what their reason was for being there. I personally didnt see their signs. So IMO they may not have been there to protest at all. I know what you meant, but had to say it! NP

Nonetheless, I have whitnessed protesting in my lifetime and yes I have seen it get out of control too. Its not always a pretty scene. Theres always two sides.

I don't even think they were protesters...they were board kids who were probalby drinking and wanted to start some trouble. The Anthony's are easy targets because they have shown that they can be provoked easily.

True, very true.........seen it at least a half dozen times in the news. They keep poking that beehive!:rolleyes:

I tell you..I hope that if I ever get in trouble that some of you guys are on my jury. I will get off scott free just by playing on your emotions. That is what the Anthonys are doing every single day. They want attention and sympathy but they are not getting the attention and sympathy they thought they were going to get.

It said they were banging on garage doors. That is not public property.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424784,00.html

The brawl began when protesters banged on the garage door and threw rocks and pennies at the home of little Caylee Anthony's grandparents, where the child's mother Casey Anthony is on house arrest, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.​

So they called police and waited instead of issuing a little "Anthony Justice"? Because I could have swore I read that they went out, baseball bat in hand lunging at people on a public sidewalk before the police were called out the second time. Can you link the rest of it where they allowed law enforcement to do their job? Were the protesters right to bang on a garage door and throw pennies at the house? No. Absolutely not. I understand and agree with you up to that point. George and Cindy are just as much to blame for the confrontation, as they could have minimized the entire incident by waiting for the authorities that arrived.. maybe 5 minutes after they were called?

I agree. I thought the way she talked to the detectives she sounded dim witted and retarded. I figured the reason she lived at home and didn't work was because she had a problem with being backwards and slow mentally. There is nothing wrong with this girl other than she is a psychopath!

Do you really mean retarded as in a diagnosed medical condition? Just curious...I have seen severl people throw that word around.

okay... this is just my observation but have you noticed that it is a certain "type" of people that seem to be protesting at night? I am not trying to sound rude or mean but some of those people look like they belong in a bar or a back alley somewhere. I honestly wonder how many of them left their kids home alone with no sheet son their bed with nothing but a soiled diaper on to go protest? I think this is bringing out the worst in people and possibly the worst of people. I am not trying to offend anyone this is just my 3rd party observation.

RasGirl26 - My observation and your are about the same.

Star12, I agree completely with your post above, and for the first time today, I took a break from reading all of the threads and actually sat on my couch in silence and starting thinking about my own family and how if this was my family, how I would react and those around me, how would they act?

I really don't know what I would do in this situation, or if any of my family were in this situation..I don't know if I could restrain my emotions, my anger, or who I would take those emotions out on.
I prayed for peace today, because so many people including the members here are being swept into such an emotional roller coaster of a ride. One thing I know we can all agree on, is that this needs to end, and our hearts need healing..

aimee---i understood and agree with EVERY SINGLE word you said---it didn't come out wrong!!some people are reading it the way they want and interpreting it they way they want!!you and what you wrote are A-OK!!:)

***and STAR12--i loved your post from above---thatwas a very smart and intelligent post---thank you!!

So they called police and waited instead of issuing a little "Anthony Justice"? Because I could have swore I read that they went out, baseball bat in hand lunging at people on a public sidewalk before the police were called out the second time. Can you link the rest of it where they allowed law enforcement to do their job? Were the protesters right to bang on a garage door and throw pennies at the house? No. Absolutely not. I understand and agree with you up to that point. George and Cindy are just as much to blame for the confrontation, as they could have minimized the entire incident by waiting for the authorities that arrived.. maybe 5 minutes after they were called?

Just to add to your statment. If the cops would have arrived and they saw CA with the bat (weapon) she would have been arrested right along with the protesters. You do not take the law into you own hands esp when you are out numbered by wild and crazy people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back