George Anthony on Geraldo -2/15. -Hes coming up next.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy both have an unbelievable ability to compartmentalize aspects of their lives, and block reality from seeping in when it does not suit their "agenda" (protecting their daughter).

Cindy refused to acknowledge that Casey was 7 months pregnant, until Cindy's brother forced her to accept the reality.

It seems that Cindy and George's latest mantra is that everything is all "love and hope and positivity" and nothing bad is recognized.

I wish George would get a real job, but he is still trying to find himself in his late 50's. That can happen to the best of us, though it is better to do it in private.

It is now sounding like that George wants to be " somebody " important. Might be a way for him to breakaway from his past, but I don't think so.

I've resisted saying this as long as I can. I think it's extremely hypocritical of George, or Cindy, or Lee, or anyone associated with the Caylee case, to interject themselves into the search for Haleigh. What possible good could it serve to suggest that they lawyer up and plead for money? It would be much better if the family continues to cooperate with law enforcement in any way possible. There is no parallel between this case and Caylee's case. None!

I've resisted saying this as long as I can. I think it's extremely hypocritical of George, or Cindy, or Lee, or anyone associated with the Caylee case, to interject themselves into the search for Haleigh. What possible good could it serve to suggest that they lawyer up and plead for money? It would be much better if the family continues to cooperate with law enforcement in any way possible. There is no parallel between this case and Caylee's case. None!

I agree completely with what you said.
And for George to say in his speech at Caylee's memorial that he misses the search center - he accomplished NOTHING with that. They did no real searching for Caylee. They had donated Tshirts, and turned around and SOLD them. They set up a foundation to take in money, with no accountability for how the funds are used. George aligned himself with the NOKidFinders organization which has a questionable history (to put it mildly).

Now George wants to involve himself in Haleigh's search, for GEORGE's benefit, because it is a "passion" of George's???!!! Disgusting! The Haleigh search is not therapy for George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06