George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George,

Please know that there are people who are good and they do want you to get through this nightmare in your life. My sister is in heaven and she loves little girls...she is watching Caylee for you. Please stay here and trust in the Lord. Be a testimony of faith, no matter what comes your way or what you will need to face.

:praying:

I'm certainly glad George has been found and is Ok. Every state has it's own "Baker Act" and their all pretty much the same. He will be put in a 72 hour psych hold where they'll evaluate him. If they feel he will be threat to himself or others, they will petition the court for an involuntary commital to a pysch facility until the point that he is no longer a threat to himself or others.

I'm pretty upset by the tone this thread has taken in the last couple of minutes. It may be hard to imagine but some of us can separate our compassion for a fellow human being that is crying out for help in the middle of a horrifying situation while holding the same person accountable for their previous actions. Because I show compassion for GA in his time of need does not mean I have forgotten about the lying and covering up that he and CA have done. They need to be and will be held accountable for their words and actions. I wish George well. I hope he can heal his heart and his mind but I still find it inexcusable that he helped cover for his murdering daughter. If there are consequences that he must face for that, so be it. It does not mean that I can't show compassion for the man in his moment of personal crisis and need.

Hope that explains things a little better.

This is my favorite post of the week! :clap::clap:

I'm gonna have to send you a friend request after reading that....it was awesome!

Nippin' it in the bud:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

"Deputies used a GPS device to track his car."

Before anyone goes all conspiracy theory on this. George drive a Chevy HHR, it has Onstar, they can track the vehicle with that. Used it once when my wife was overdue and I couldn't get a hold of her.

LOL! You just READ my mind, but I wasn't going to say anything! HA! I could hug your neck! I had no idea about Chevy HHR and it having ONstar! I was scratching my head :waitasec: "how'd they do that?" :waitasec: after reading that they tracked his vehicle and thinking the worst! :blowkiss:

oh thank you God that he was found!!!

I have to add to what some have said. i never, i mean NEVER have insomnia. ever.

i havent slept a wink. after laying in bed tossing and turning i got up and made some hot tea and logged on to WS. as with all of us...i was in complete shock. as i was reading the thread i saw jennbear(sorry i spelled it all wrong)...i saw her post with the beautiful prayer. i was completely overcome to bow my head and pray for George.

to those of us that couldnt sleep tonight and didnt know why....i think we are supposed to pray for George.

Some counties have helicopters with infrared searching equipment. They are very useful in the dark.

Ok, that's interesting information, but GA left in his auto which apparently has a gps installed, and went to a different county, so why would a helicopter be hovering around the A home?

well said ECS
I would also add George just rest and heal.
After that carry on with the dignity and grace that would make Caylee proud.

That's what it sounds like. This is so sad. He will probably be hospitalized until psychs are convinced he won't try it again. If he is determined, nothing will stop him from being successful short of constant surveillance.

You have that so very right!

Ok, that's interesting information, but GA left in his auto which apparently has a gps installed, and went to a different county, so why would a helicopter be hovering around the A home?

was it a news helicopter?:waitasec:

Some counties have helicopters with infrared searching equipment. They are very useful in the dark.

The neighbor reported hearing a helicopter. I am betting it was the local news helicopter flying over to get a shot of the action, they picked up the call on the scanner and did a fly over. I doubt it was a police helicopter. They had info that he was in another town/county, so there was no reason for a police helicopter searching the neighborhood. (jmo)

Friday said GA contacted two people by text message and neither was Cindy. I am betting one he contacted was M. NeJame. He always spoke very highly of MN and seemed to trust him a lot. Especially since Tim was contacted today. I am betting Mark gave him a call. (again jmo)

:confused:

As someone who has lost someone to suicide - I am just sickened. It is horrible horrible. HOWEVER - I am NOT going to judge this man. He has attempted to be a white sheep amongst black. His daughter has been accused of murder and I'm sure he knows the truth in his heart. His life is like a fishbowl for the world to see. I can't say I'd be chipper and happy in this wackadoodle situation. Poor man.

a prayer for George:

Dear Lord, you are the great and mighty counselor, our provider, our protector. Lord - you love this man. He is one of your children. He is hurting and needs the peace that passes all understanding to wash over him now. He needs to feel your comfort and strength, Lord. I pray for a hedge of protection around him, Lord. I pray you keep Satan away from him - tempting him to take his life. I pray, Lord - that you send your angels to comfort him. I pray that you give him a hunger and thirst for your word and for righteousness. Lord I pray for Casey - that she tell the truth and end this family's suffering. I pray that George gets help for his troubled heart. Lord you are the one he should turn to. I pray he finds his way to you. Lord - help him find the quiet place in this storm. Bring people that care and love him near. Draw him to your bosom, Lord. Help him to understand your words and your ways. I ask these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Sorry to do that here - but so so many times I have told people, "I will pray for you." And then get caught up and forget. My pastor said to stop RIGHT THERE and pray RIGHT THEN. I am trying to heed that. I don't mean to offend non-believers - but I just had to send up a prayer for this man.

Jennerbear

Thank You, Jennerbear. That was the perfect prayer. Your pastor was right on, and I appreciate your heartfelt words.

I woke up and decided to check WS. I cannot say that I am shocked at this developement. Of all of the Anthony's, I had posted that I believed George would be the first to break. George drove the car home from the tow yard and that smell will haunt him forever. He is ex-LE. He knows that sooner or later all would come to light. This has all been a tremendous burden on him. Remember that it was said that one night George had blown up and stated he did not want to continue to live a lie? He was ready for the truth to come out then, IMO.

Friday, thank you for the information. GB Tim Miller. He has been 'there' and knows how it hurts to have a murdered and lost loved one. TM is such a great human being.

I have said a prayer for George. The only peace George will ever know is when he tells the truth that has haunted him so. He needs his family now, and I mean HIS side of the family. Not Cindy, not Lee, but his own immediate family.

I also hope and pray that George will get the help he needs. He deserves to be helped and cared for. I hope George lets go and just tells what he knows of this horrific crime. Then he will know that he has done the right thing. IMO, he does not need to go back to that house.

GB George and may he recover.

Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6(she has been on NG) local...was just on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona. GA got into his car and said he needed time to think. GA did text family members about wanting to end his life. Chief described his mood at as melancholy. Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help. Pings were not a big help. Officers searched parking lots for his car.

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center. He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts.

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found. Reports are that Cindy is on her way.

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him. Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.

I agree and am still baffled about 7 police cars...Friday said George sent two text about his intentions and WHY..what was the why I wonder.. Is 7 cars the norm here? I have no knowledge in these things

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him. Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee.

*sadly bolded by me*

If that doesn't just get you right in the heart like a knife.

Oh man, no words..

:(

omg - I'm so glad they found George in time.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and suicide won't bring Caylee back, although I realize it is a living hell for George right now. Gah - this is just heartbreaking to watch unfold. If that duct tape-heart sticker clue is haunting the rest of us, imagine how it must seem to the family.

Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6(she has been on NG) local...was just on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona. GA got into his car and said he needed time to think. GA did text family members about wanting to end his life. Chief described his mood at as melancholy. Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help. Pings were not a big help. Officers searched parking lots for his car.

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center. He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts.

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found. Reports are that Cindy is on her way.

oh God!

that poor man.:(

I agree and am still baffled about 7 police cars...Friday said George sent two text about his intentions and WHY..what was the why I wonder.. Is 7 cars the norm here? I have no knowledge in these things

I think maybe it was because this IS such a high profile case and none of them wanted to see another death in this case. even the chief got out of bed to look for him. i think they just wanted to find him. the case is so sad and losing george would be unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr