George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should check the site where they found the remains. You wouldn't send all those cars if he'd just checked into a motel/hotel.

Check the site for???? There is always coverage there. People. Gawkers. He wouldn't be there without being seen!

OMG :praying: for George!
Does KC even realize all the hurt she has caused her family!
I'm shaking & in tears over this!

I think they should check the site where they found the remains. You wouldn't send all those cars if he'd just checked into a motel/hotel.

That's what I said on the rumor thread.
I wonder if LE gave his gun back to him when KC went back to jail?

If GA has been missing since Thursday morning why did they 7 cars go out right now and a heli at this time to the house if he, GA mention Volusia County?

Oh my gosh!! How awful! I hope he is just taking a break somewhere from all the madness...I hope the texts aren't odd in a suicide kinda odd....Wow.

Yes..7 police cars for a missing person is too many IMO..This does not sound good at all..even though it is a high profile case it's just too many I think.

George has periodically taken off during this whole ordeal, driving around with the billboard to get away from what must have been overwhelming stress in that house.

I hope this turns out to be one of those times, and he needed to get some space and distance for his own peace of mind.

I'm not seeing this on any other channels yet. Anyone else?

Is anyone local...please update us on the news as it comes in. All the national stations are taped at this time of night/morning.

Wonder if the guilt finally got to him? :confused:

Guilt? As in his "part" or that he wasn't there to stop it? I hope you mean the latter! :) Poor George. I cannot imagine what he is going through. I hope I never even come close to imagining either.

I have a really bad feeling about this, folks. You could always tell that GA felt an internal struggle between telling the truth and covering for KC. Once a cop, always a cop. Hopefully, maybe he just needed to get away from the toxic circus that is that house to get his head cleared up a bit. With that being said, it also wouldn't surprise me to find out that GA took the final step out of this madness.

Sad...

I really hope he's okay. The thought of anything happening to him is just too sad. Now the praying part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home