George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George: Caylee loved you and would never want something to happen to her grandpa. She is in heaven and wants you to live until your time.
Do it for her.

He's an emotional man, and that's why it's easy to have empathy for him at a time like this.

Sometimes people forget what the right thing is, and want to support their loved ones. I believe that's all he meant to do.

I pray for him to have strength, to have endurance, and to trust that he is not going this alone. People will reach out to lend him a hand, a soft place to fall as Dr. Phil would say. And right now, that's what this man needs most. I hope everyone will speak more kindly of him.

Well said...smart words. :blowkiss:

l_532d3c952207433f98748e2f34846eaa.jpg

Speaks volumes of the pain he was in.

I have read the incident.

No where has it been reported George has been found.

Be a skeptic then.

Have you ever thought that maybe WFTV hasn't updated their article? Maybe they're just getting the news and are writing, and then after they write it it has to be edited and approved.

I have not posted here on the Caylee threads before, but I've posted elsewhere on WS, and I have been following this case closely.

This has drawn me out. Of all in the Anthony family, I feel George has the kindest heart. It would be a travesty to lose him, and I hope he will be ok, not only for his sake, but for Caylee's.

My own husband committed suicide almost six years ago unexpectedly. When I read this about George missing, it sent waves of panic through me for a man on the brink.

This poor man has had his heart ripped in more ways than we can count. He allowed himself to be railroaded by Cindy, and frankly he's too good of a man to quit now. He's an emotional man, and that's why it's easy to have empathy for him at a time like this.

Sometimes people forget what the right thing is, and want to support their loved ones. I believe that's all he meant to do.

I pray for him to have strength, to have endurance, and to trust that he is not going this alone. People will reach out to lend him a hand, a soft place to fall as Dr. Phil would say. And right now, that's what this man needs most. I hope everyone will speak more kindly of him.

You have my sympathies for your late husband, suicide is something that leaves remarkable pain on families.

I think I need to bow out of this thread. I'm glad George will receive the mental health care he so desperately needs.

I hope he wrote a suicide note to help give answers as to what really happened.

I'm so glad to hear he's alive.

I have said I think it's sickening when I hear GA saying, "hi beautiful" to the killer of Caylee, his granddaughter......but, I never wanted him to DIE for it!

Most all of us have said things and still stand behind them, but no one ever wished anything like this on them. Although many knew this was where George (or Cindy) could be heading if something didn't give. I wonder if this will have any effect at all on KC?

Most all of us have said things and still stand behind them, but no one ever wished anything like this on them. Although many knew this was where George (or Cindy) could be heading if something didn't give. I wonder if this will have any effect at all on KC?

I think I am one of the more "tolerant to KC" people on this forum, but even so, I had a hard time not remembering when she said "Oh, she's already crying" and having a similar reaction to this. That was my first impulse but I certainly hope she is as worried as everyone else.

Also, this is not KC's fault. Suicide is a choice, a bad one at that. George needs help, and Its been hard for him. He needs love and attention and Tim's hug.

I have not posted here on the Caylee threads before, but I've posted elsewhere on WS, and I have been following this case closely.

This has drawn me out. Of all in the Anthony family, I feel George has the kindest heart. It would be a travesty to lose him, and I hope he will be ok, not only for his sake, but for Caylee's.

My own husband committed suicide almost six years ago unexpectedly. When I read this about George missing, it sent waves of panic through me for a man on the brink.

This poor man has had his heart ripped in more ways than we can count. He allowed himself to be railroaded by Cindy, and frankly he's too good of a man to quit now. He's an emotional man, and that's why it's easy to have empathy for him at a time like this.

Im sorry about the unexpected suicide of your husband. It must have been very hard on you...Hugssss :blowkiss:

I'm not sure why so many think GA found out about the sticker with the doc dump. I'm sure he has known for awhile. I'm sure LE has told him more than the rest of us know even now.

I don't understand why a helicopter from the sheriff's office would be there, unless something else is happening around the A home. If GA isn't even there, why would a helicopter be there?

I agree that all this bashing on the gp is sick, and now that GA is expressing his grief in another way, people just keep right on bashing his wife, whom he loves. GA has lost his granddaughter, his daughter, and his wife. Does anyone honestly think that CA is in that house yelling, or in denial? Honestly. They are all crushed by this.

You have a very good point. As you know--since you were here--this thread was already open, the news was already out, and the speculation and worry were already running rampant. I intended only to reassure everyone here that George was found, not "missing", and that he is alive, and to ask for prayers for him.

However, as I said in the beginning, you have a very good point, so I won't post any further information.

No, please don't leave Friday because of what this poster or any others said. You are believed and appreciated by the rest of us and we're grateful for your updates...:blowkiss:

This is heartbreaking... the poor man has been carrying such a heavy load. I hope he gets the proper help he needs.

Thank you Friday, for the updates...

I am praying for George. He and Caylee are the victims. IMO.

I just want to cry. I feel so sad I can't even imagine what he feels. Poor poor man. :(

You have a very good point. As you know--since you were here--this thread was already open, the news was already out, and the speculation and worry were already running rampant. I intended only to reassure everyone here that George was found, not "missing", and that he is alive, and to ask for prayers for him.

However, as I said in the beginning, you have a very good point, so I won't post any further information.

Thank you for posting here for us, Friday! And again, thanks to Tim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87