George Anthony's Jobs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has George collected workman's comp for more than one injury?

it has been said (earlier on this thread i think) that he has done this twice now. once for a knee replacement at a job i dont recall and then the pest control thing recently.
iirc...:waitasec:

"not to be judgemental but i think that GA definitely had a knack for getting hurt on the job and collecting WC"

Yes, it has been stated in prior posts that he had at least two WC injuries with two different employers. Also there was talk somewhere along the line about him having received a WC settlement amount.

Some folks come to like the WC system - and will have one injury after another. They learn how to "work the system". The weekly amount is based on a percentage of your prior earnings - and in many states it is a fairly goodly amount. Plus it is tax free.

In addition to his age, George's history of WC related injuries could also compromise his ability to find work in the future. Statistically, a worker who has had two or more WC injuries is at much higher risk of having another one.

None of this is to say that George's injuries were not legitimate. But the statistics on WC injuries are kept by the insurance companies and most employers are shy of hiring someone who has had many of them.

I found this and it's been on my blog forever and a day and still haven't found the answer!

:confused:Anthony, Cindy Married to George Anthony. She is Caseys mother and Caylees grandmother. On July 16, called 911 and reported smell of death in car (white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire, FL tag G63XV) Washed pants that were in car.

anthonygeorge.jpg

Anthony, George Married to Cindy Anthony. He is Caseys father (although perhaps not biological father) and Caylees grandfather. Former homicide detective (Ohio). Worked for a security company in Orlando, FL.

Why in heaven's name throughout all that would he refer to his own parents as "Cindy's mom and dad"??????

Is GA still working at the security job that he bragged about to LE in his interview?

Wow, ok that is new. I am going to keep things updated in my original post. Can you give any details if you remember, where this info came from. Thanks.

I have to check for the date, but I know he said on camera, the day he first took out the mobile billboard that he would be doing that since he lost his job.

LANCE: Well, what we`re hearing, Nancy, is that George Anthony has gone back to work. He`s working security at nights over at Disney. Cindy Anthony, as we know from before, was on disability leave from her job for a period of time, I guess, until this is resolved

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/23/ng.01.html

Sorry it took so long

I also wonder why he couldn't come to cindy that night?? He had to get Lee to go check on her and cindy couldnt even reach him by his cell?? Remember? thats the day casey was arrested too!
He finally showed up at around 10-11 pm! He found her in the garage crying!!

He discusses this on page 27, 28 of the GA interview with LE on July 24.

Hi Guys, every time we go through this information we ask that you just post the link to the cases and not print all the details. On several occasions the wrong person's information was posted so we just would like the link.
There is lots of information in the forum on these case so you might want to do a search for more if you are interested.

Didn't George lose most of one worker's comp settlement in the online scam? It's hard to believe that someone would be off work that long and at least not be on social security disability or SSI in twenty years time. I guess worker's comp payments and the knee replacement could account for several of these years though.

It's a shame that anyone would fall for Internet Scams -- they are terrible!

I would venture to say that he may be disability retired from his LE job in Ohio. He may have a very good pension. I am sure he contributed to the household.

According to Rick, he was forced to resign from LE, so there was no disability payments. I would like to know WHY he was forced to resign because LE is a pretty closed rank, and officers have to do something pretty bad to be fired.

it has been said (earlier on this thread i think) that he has done this twice now. once for a knee replacement at a job i dont recall and then the pest control thing recently.
iirc...:waitasec:

Rick said three times.

Is any information available on Lee Anthony's employment or his history, and does he live at the family home (just curious)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee
Back