George, Cindy A Say Big Development In Case Is Coming

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone Please arrest them for 'something'!!!

That little girl's nose was huge. Just right there - let alone the other stuff. Wish the parents would see the darned news story already. And I love how Cindy thinks everyone in the world is tuned into her shennanegains.

Was there any money involved with that interview? Was that video taken prior and no new developments so they decided to air it? Did CA make a deal w/ Fox to air it and she will do an exclusive w/ them?
just thoughts.

I think it might have something to do with the hacking of CA's emails. Maybe the emails were correspondence between CA and Dominic Casey re: a sighting. In which KFN, MB and DC are telling CA and GA that this could be it!
And CA is upset that the FBI got the info before they could follow up on their own.

Right. Cuz the FBI will disprove she's Caylee and that's the last thing Cindy wants.

These people love attention...more and more I wonder if they were in on this from Day 1 hoping to make some money.

When I hear these claims, all I hear is "give us more money, give us more money, give us more money".

Ok, I just watched the video, and it's that OLD news story where the woman claimed Caylee told her her name and said it like "My name is Caylee Marie ANT-KNEE". This is very old news, why are they coming out with it again like it's brand new??

Big OLD breaking news the A's are grasping for anything to make thier perfect daughter look innocent.:furious: The LE clearly checked out the manifest of the plane & long ago proved Caylee wasn't on the plane. I feel the A's are running out of ideas r proof that KC isn't guilty if you ask me.:bang:

Please, someone point me to the link showing that the "new" development is the airport sighting.

These people love attention...more and more I wonder if they were in on this from Day 1 hoping to make some money.

When I hear these claims, all I hear is "give us more money, give us more money, give us more money".

I thought that also Bunny, guess they are hoping for another interview offer. Time to make some Christmas, dough.:)

I think you may be thinking of the woman in Georgia that was implying that Caylee was handed off at a store/gas station near a bank. Her name was Renee' or something like that!

I dont think so...this was the woman who was with her teenage son at the airport...they met w/ a sketch artist who told her that "it was a waste of time they know she is dead" (quoted by me).

This is what I am trying to understand. Is the develpment just the woman actually being able to discuss it? I am at the office and cannot watch the video.

In the video she claims it was for sure Caylee & is just now trying to discredit the FBI & LE??? i don't understand why she would wait this long to give an exclusive...Is $ being paid to her for the interview? What are here real motives? If she thought it was Caylee for sure if it was me I would have gone to every news media & report it if LE didn't follow up on it! Which they did!!!:eek::bang:

Is this the Big Development??? July 2, 2008 this lady says she saw caylee on a plane.

Only on FOX: Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Please, someone point me to the link showing that the "new" development is the airport sighting.

The only place these two stories are linked is in "AngelWhoCares" question above and only on this board and the replies have been in response to that.

In the video she claims it was for sure Caylee & is just now trying to discredit the FBI & LE??? i don't understand why she would wait this long to give an exclusive...Is $ being paid to her for the interview? What are here real motives? If she thought it was Caylee for sure if it was me I would have gone to every news media & report it if LE didn't follow up on it! Which they did!!!:eek::bang:

OK on the count of three lets all say Anthony's Spin..... 3, 2 1.

I think it might have something to do with the hacking of CA's emails. Maybe the emails were correspondence between CA and Dominic Casey re: a sighting. In which KFN, MB and DC are telling CA and GA that this could be it!
And CA is upset that the FBI got the info before they could follow up on their own.

:eek:

Maybe the KIDNAPPERS hacked into Cindy's email account! Just joking - we know there aren't any blooming kidnappers!

Hmmm maybe we are getting something new from LE. Seems like the A's always have nothing new that is a big development when Le release something. JMO

Aren't you the clever one :clap: I never thought of that until now, but you're right.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

Ummm, ya think? No one WILL come forward to claim the child as their own because they do not want their child to be put through the Anthony meat grinder.

When, oh, when will CA & GA be arrested for obstruction of justice charges???

If I were a betting woman, and I'm not, I'd bet that LE is about to release something big and the A's were made aware of it and are trying to plant some doubt in any potential juror's minds. I would assume that it would consist of another Caylee sighting and another allegation that LE is not doing their job. Just more hooey for us to all roll our eyes at and for NG to mock.

Naah, from what we have heard/read, they would've wacked GA. (but shoulda' wacked kc).

-for those of you who take this literally, let it go, it's just sarcasm.

My friend has a little 3 year old that looks just like Caylee also, she was supposed to fly out to South Carolina for a visit with grandparents (with her dad). My friend refused to let her go because she was worried that someone would report her as Caylee. I thought she was being a little silly but with all that is going on, she was sooo right. This is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu