George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's hard for them to see she is distorted because.... they are ALL that way.

And??? Is there a point to that observation? Is there anyone who can seriously opine that Cindy was the independent cause of Caylee's disappearance? AND that a selfless KC is taking a fall for her Mommy??? Puleeeze!

:) I have considered this on numerous occasions.

We know Cindy choked Casey. In Cindy's video interview recently, she went on & on about how she would walk away and never get violent. She explained this in a "protest tooooo much" sort of way. It bothered me.

Pleeeeease LE - Haul in Cindy for SOMETHING!

Cindy A. was the last known person to have seen Caylee alive (which has been independently verified) on June 15th. ;)

Seeing George lie in the interview after his visit with KC just confirms for me what he is capable of. The details he gives a month after he claims to have seen them leave were over the top.I'm just not sure if he's lying to protect KC or himself.I don't believe he saw them on the 16th.Can't wait to hear what the prosecution has to say about that.

And??? Is there a point to that observation? Is there anyone who can seriously opine that Cindy was the independent cause of Caylee's disappearance? AND that a selfless KC is taking a fall for her Mommy??? Puleeeze!
I think it is possible that something happened during the fight between Cindy and Casey to Caylee. I do not think Caylee ever left the A fam house alive and the cover up began then with the kidnap story, imo. So yes...I can "seriously opine" that Cindy was possibly involved in the death of this child.

Someone should have seen Caylee the next day. A neighbor while they were getting into the car. Someone at a stoplight. Someone along the route taken that day. Anyone that could place her anywhere besides the home with anyone else. Hasn't happened and it is not going to happen because no one did.

So you have to ask, "If not, why not?".

Anytime you have a missing person, it is SOP to go back to the last person known to have been seen with the person alive. You start there looking at viable suspects. Cindy has not been cleared and neither has George. LE has only said they are not "looking at them as suspects". Doesn't mean squat, imo.

OK CA/GA...LE is helping you out. Now do your part. Tell them what you know. Now it wont cost you your daughters life ALSO.

Without going through all of the pages, this echoes my sentiments exactly.

What are these two thinking anyway...they are definitely NOT helping Casey OR her case.Are they doing it only for their image?WTH is wrong with them?Okay,they forgot about little Caylee but I thought they would do anything for Casey.Well they ain't helping her IMO.Do they realize it???

I disagree, nickismom. Once Casey is convicted, the State of Florida will be completely responsible for her health and safety.

That means the State MUST protect her from other prisoners who would be hell bent to do her harm.

Just like with Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, and even Scott Peterson, Casey will be placed in some type of protective housing with prisoners who are screened to likely NOT do her damage.

Unfortunately, in our prison systems it's the worst of the worst who are often the inmates with the most protection and the best special attention. Not terribly fair, is it?

Yep, just like Darlie R. who has been on death row for 12 years now is in solitary confinement. The state is responsible for her safety. People still drive past her old house like there's something to see. :rolleyes:

Just another thought as far as the announcement by the DA's office in this case about not seeking the DP. Mind you I'm no lawyer but from experience in some high profile cases usually the state doesn't usually come to that conclusion UNLESS something is being worked on behind the scenes. A plea bargain in some circumstances to a lesser charge for an admission of SOME or ALL guilt as to the defendents level of participation in the crime they are accused of. In this instance there is no body but.......there is someone responsible ultimately for the well being of the child. They have forensics that can be argued in court....but if the defense knows that there's no way to argue the forensics of the case? Then they start negotiations so as not to waste the courts time in a lengthy drawn out trial. In which case if the DP was still on the table? And the defense is requesting more time to prepare for the case? Then the consensus would be that something is definitely going on behind the scenes in the way of a plea bargain.

And of course the Anthony's take it as a sign to spin once again.....planting that ol seed of doubt in the public courts. I'm suprised that GA being that he worked in LE at one time doesn't remember this type of stuff that goes on within the judicial system.

To me today's announcement was merely the product of the case being blown wide open by people behind the scenes who KNEW more than they were letting on....so the State releases the announcement not in so much in KC's favor but for the benefit of taking the case in a whole nother direction altogether so as not to waste the tax payers money and the court's time.

I'd say let CA and GA spin their propoganda....it might be what's keeping KC behind bars now? And perhaps convict her way too easily at the time of trial. :)

:praying:I'm praying you're right!! I also think there is alot going on behind the scene we don't know. We haven't heard from that Miami lawyer-I think he's worked hard behind the scenes. Probably wanted to get the H#LL out after he saw the cast of losers and the evidence, I think he worked to get the DP off the table so he could cut and run like MN did. Nothing good can come of your career by associating with the A's! Now it can be the Jose Baez Show again!! Starring KC as the poor little misguided girl that life has been so unfair to. A girl who has tried to be a mother to everyone, but winds up being abused and taken advantage of, by friends and family alike!!:boohoo:
When they do make this into a movie-it will have to be mini-series. Cause you couldn't fit all this CRAP into 2 hours! I'm sure there will be at least 2 versions made. How many versions of the Long Island Loloita (Amy Fisher) did they make? Get the :popcorn:and :drink:ready!!

so what? let them believe or say whatever they want... it's their right, correct? it makes no difference. we all have our theories, and most of us on here have the same one. and remember, folks, it's just a theory. whatever george and cindy want to spin so that they sleep easier at night makes no difference to me or the end result of the prosecution's case.

leave them alone.

The A's should go open a PR firm when this is all done...they have become the masters of spin and could probably help troubled celebs and politicians with their special way of twisting the truth to fit the situation. They'd probably do very well.

A very thoughtful and insightful post, Y. I agree completely.

Just for a minute, people should try to imagine being the parent of a distorted child such as KC. What an unimaginable nightmare.

I totally agree. None of their lives will ever be "normal". There names will always be remembered with this no matter what happens and unlike the Ramsey family, they don't have the money to get away from it all and will have to face it daily.

What are these two thinking anyway...they are definitely NOT helping Casey OR her case.Are they doing it only for their image?WTH is wrong with them?Okay,they forgot about little Caylee but I thought they would do anything for Casey.Well they ain't helping her IMO.Do they realize it???

I don't think they realize that they are making matters worse.They surround themselves with people who support their way of handling this.That's why the Kidfinders couple and MB are so important to them.Not their family, who tried to get them to stop the insanity,not MN who most assuradly told them to knock it off.Not reputable agencies that help parents whose children are missing and not LE ,who have uncovered their lies.They distance themselves from anyone who won't enter their fantasy world.Even their tv interviews are only with people who softball the questions.
If anything ,they must wonder why we aren't buying their fairy tale.

It really does not matter what the A's say. If LWOP is a win for them, so be it. Their win means that not only will they never see Caylee again, KC will never be with them again during their lifetime. Ah, La Bella Vita.

I believe that KC summed it up perfectly knowing exactly what the outcome would be beforehand....."I'll spend eternity in jail"

. . . which is another tell. She was already saying that at the time this broke so it goes to conscience of guilt -- that she could predict the likely outcome. Why even think if Caylee is never found when LE, FBI or their PI had not even tried to investigate and look for her? Hmmmmm.

It really does not matter what the A's say. If LWOP is a win for them, so be it. Their win means that not only will they never see Caylee again, KC will never be with them again during their lifetime. Ah, La Bella Vita.

I wonder if they'll visit her if she gets LWOP? Part of me thinks *no*.

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen when JB gets the brainstorm to have KC confess that her mother accidently killed Caylee in an attempt to choke her.

So far, it seems that JB's only defense is that Caylee is still alive. On TV he admitted that she had no mental deficiency!! I think this is a completely irresponsible defense and since he has debunked the others, what is he going to do when forensics prove to the jury this child is indeed deceased. Plan B..say he lied about her being okay..She really is a nutjob. Throw the A's under the bus for abuse.(He can do that, but it won't make KC innocent. What exactly, is this guy doing?

How sad.

An appropriate response would be, "We're grateful and relieved our daughter's life will be spared."

I really wonder whether Cindy has lost touch with reality. It seems as though self-protection has kicked in, and her mind is genuinely believing this. It has a different tone than the mis-truths we've heard.

It appears as though George seems to just go along because...well, that's what George does.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I disagree, nickismom. Once Casey is convicted, the State of Florida will be completely responsible for her health and safety.

That means the State MUST protect her from other prisoners who would be hell bent to do her harm.

Just like with Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, and even Scott Peterson, Casey will be placed in some type of protective housing with prisoners who are screened to likely NOT do her damage.

Unfortunately, in our prison systems it's the worst of the worst who are often the inmates with the most protection and the best special attention. Not terribly fair, is it?

ITA. :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back