George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT, was it really the same car, I would believe them selling it before I would believe they would just have it crushed, where' the money for them in doing that, maybe they're going to get the money from the crushed metal???? I just don't believe CA and GA would do anything unless they got money for doing it.

I hear ya!!!! That car looked silver at one point, then white...gee, too bad I can't just accept anything that comes out of their mouths.

When you listen to the video it is a tad misleading but it sounds like neither Anthony was there. Just Lippman.

At the very beginning of the video it looks like George walking into the building and Lippman driving the car. IMO

Yep, they probably made about $200 for the salvage of the car............oh boy.:banghead: I can see Dr. Phil now: "George, Cindy, if I'm going to support you now, you have got to show something to the public because they are really pizzzzzzzed off and you are going to have to show that you really mean to come clean about everything........or the deal is off."

You know what, even if they did tell the truth now, it's way too late. Too little too late!

Yep and isn't it amazing that a reporter was right there at the salvage yard to video tape and report on the crushing of the Pontiac! Imagine that?

EXACTLY what I was going to say!!

Imma thinking I smell a motive.....

George did the right thing in getting rid of the car permanently.

I have no problem with them keeping their pool. They all know that Caylee loved the pool, and they all know that she did not die there.

I would like Dr. Phil to ask the Anthonys some real questions, and demand real answers. But I won't watch the show because I do not expect that to happen.

Exactly...even though they knew their daughter was probably guilty...when they heard the made up story that Jose was going to float...that confirmed in their minds that their own daughter murdered their granddaughter...because they knew Caylee did not drown in the pool, they knew George was not there and they knew George and Lee were not guilty of incest.

Yep, they probably made about $200 for the salvage of the car............oh boy.:banghead: I can see Dr. Phil now: "George, Cindy, if I'm going to support you now, you have got to show something to the public because they are really pizzzzzzzed off and you are going to have to show that you really mean to come clean about everything........or the deal is off."

Huh?
What he probably said was "I'll take 40% of what you make on the car"....

George did the right thing for probably all the wrong reasons. At least the death car is gone.

Well this Lippman is turning into a jack of all trades, isn't he ? Is it normal for attorneys to personally "handle" such things as having a car salvaged for their clients ? Or being a spokesperson for their clients ? A PR man ? "Handling" the Anthonys' new non-profit ? And ... the biggest question I have is when, oh, when are the Anthonys going to travel and make appearances WITHOUT an attorney by their sides ? Probably never since they seem to think they can get out of questions they don't want to answer by having an attorney there to say they can't answer it ... :rolleyes:

Another codependent relationship. An Anthony specialty.

Me too, but I'm not proud of GA.

I agree...I have been guilty of having sympathy for them in the past...no more.
(George smelled that smell...he knows...of course he would want to destroy evidence).

Yep and isn't it amazing that a reporter was right there at the salvage yard to video tape and report on the crushing of the Pontiac! Imagine that?

Why not quietly drive it to outer Podunk and have it crushed without all the publicity? They are trying to rehab their image in the worst way.
Sorry that will not work- we have watched them for three years and we KNOW what they did.

BINGO-YOU WIN!!!That is exactly what Dr.Phil is going to say!!

Anyone else find it odd that FOX, who is Dr. Phil's new affiliate was all over this story?

At the very beginning of the video it looks like George walking into the building and Lippman driving the car. IMO

The film in the beginning was from the crime lab 2008. The car was towed/it looks like they brought it over by flatbed and hooked it up to the crusher and pulled it in. jmo

you know, you are equally as cynical as I have become. I like you.

Me too. I bet it was a difficult decision. All that anticipated money going poof.
But Lippman(while scanning/evaluating the public opinion on the internet a la Amy Singer) undoubtedly finally convinced them that it would be a bad PR move for their new Foundation. That is why it took a while. Begging for bucks during the airing of the Dr Phil interview could also put a big damper on that effort if the car was sold. Besides, with Dr Phil's interview bucks, they are probably in clover for a while.

I did a double take as well. I think the first part of the video is the same file footage from when the car was originally brought to the evidence bay at OSCO.

This tells me they have gotten enough funds elsewhere. IMO ofcourse had they been desperate for money they would have sold it on bay and I'm sure it would have fetched a pretty penny don't ya think?

Dr. Phil must haven given generously .

Why not quietly drive it to outer Podunk and have it crushed without all the publicity? They are trying to rehab their image in the worst way.
Sorry that will not work- we have watched them for three years and we KNOW what they did.

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The first thought that came to my mind when I heard about this was that George must have hated junking the car. I haven't read the thread yet but I betcha many probably think the same. Poor George. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow