George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the evidence it's certainly possible Caylee could have suffocated in the trunk of the Pontiac while Casey and Tony were shopping for videos at Blockbuster.

:rose: Caylee Marie Anthony - Forever in our hearts.

I'm in a really weird place in my head. My son wasn't murdered ,he committed suicide in our home. 6 years later we still live here ,still use the stairwell and even his room. It took me 3 years to change anything,and that was with a lot of help.But I can't imagine destroying the place where he died. To me ,that's where the angels came and scooped him up, regardless of how he died. I can literally picture it .

I've thought about this a lot because it comes up here a lot .The car ,I can understand destroying because of the smell, but I don't quite get why the pool should be destroyed if that's where Caylee died(which I don't believe) . To me it's like sacred ground . But then,I wear cremation jewelry ,so I'm a little out there :crazy:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that grief and actions in the wake of a child's death can be complicated. The natural assumption of onlookers would be to destroy the instrument of death (the pool) ,but there are probably other emotions attached to that place IMO. It's just not that simple . JMO
So sad to read about your son - I can't imagine how hard that would be, and is. You're right as regards the A's, complicated. I don't think anyone knows how they would react in the shoes of someone facing overwhelming tragedy. A beautiful grand child is found in a swamp, triple bagged, and the suspicion is your daughter was culpable - can't imagine this chain of events either. Horrific is as far as I can manage.

mixed feeling on this...yes i believe they knew caylee died in the car,(or at the least, her body hauled around for a few days while fca tried to figure out what to do w/ her, esp when the odor got too bad.)vs the pool..hence why the pool still stands..and the car is gone( it is gone right, do we have video of it being crushed?) but imo, alot of it to me screams of image rehab...and esp w/ the dr phil episode coming up. sorry i dont think dr phil is going to get them to admit anything.

That's what I'm thinking. Speaks volumes as to what GA thinks really happened at this point.

Proves to me that George knows his daughter imhoo killed his grandchild and put her in that car before she dumped Caylee off in the woods.

Good for George! Good to see he manned up and did the right thing.

i think ga did it, he knew caylee died in car or at least hauled around in the trunk, hence why its gone and the pool is not. but to me it screams image rehab, esp w/ dr phil around the corner...i dont think dr phil is going to get them to admit anything, it w/ probably be a fca lovefest( gag), oh she looks so beautifuL( like ca did that day despised that comment) just MOO

Heaven on earth knowing her parents are continuously blamed for her egregious behavior.

Casey was(allegedly), driving the car with the dead child in the trunk, not the A's. Casey knew her baby was rotting for over a month and never said a word, not the A's - and had it not been for Cindy, we might all be oblivious to anything being amiss at all.

mixed feeling on this...yes i believe they knew caylee died in the car,(or at the least, her body hauled around for a few days while fca tried to figure out what to do w/ her, esp when the odor got too bad.)vs the pool..hence why the pool still stands..and the car is gone( it is gone right, do we have video of it being crushed?) but imo, alot of it to me screams of image rehab...and esp w/ the dr phil episode coming up. sorry i dont think dr phil is going to get them to admit anything.

I don't know about Cindy. Imhoo George doesn't have anything to admit besides the fact that he knows his daughter imhoo killed his grandchild, hid her body in the car and dumped the body in the neighborhood.

The pool? Much ado about nothing , once more imo. Caylee didn't accidently die in the pool.

Yep! we have not seen one speck of truth or true feelings from these people. They will continue to prey on a sympathetic public until one by one, each caring compassionate person will realize they done been snookered.

AMEN! Actions speak volumes!! If the car was destroyed, and the pool remains intact -- I think it's a safe assumption as to where GA thinks Caylee Marie Anthony died.

Rest in peace sweet one -- I'm glad the death trap was destroyed.

Hugs,

Mel

:rocker: absoflippinlootly

It amazes me how people see something and believe it. George never took the car to the crusher. Lippman did. But a purposely wrong statement in the led article has so many people believing George was at the crusher. Even getting rid of the car has to be a lying PR affair with these people, sadly.

I am going through a hard time right now and have been feeling a bit sorry for myself.

That being said, the image of Lee crying and saying "PSF PSF" made me laugh so hard. :great::floorlaugh:

Thanks for the giggles, I needed them.

OMG I saw a silver car too! Was the white smashed metal above the silver car the pontiac? Please tell it is.

I have no idea. All i saw was enough of a white car with two evidence stickers on the windshield, then silver car with a champagne colored car on top of it...OH and a title. :floorlaugh:

I am going through a hard time right now and have been feeling a bit sorry for myself.

That being said, the image of Lee crying and saying "PSF PSF" made me laugh so hard. :great::floorlaugh:

Thanks for the giggles, I needed them.

Anytime!!:great:

It amazes me how people see something and believe it. George never took the car to the crusher. Lippman did. But a purposely wrong statement in the led article has so many people believing George was at the crusher. Even getting rid of the car has to be a lying PR affair with these people, sadly.

Had GA been at the crusher, IMO, he would have been raked over the coals for trying to get publicity for the foundation, or the Dr. Phil show. I personally don't care if he was at the crusher. I know they could have sold the car for a lot of money, but they chose to crush it. It's something.

pppfffttt........they prolly' had it squished and now they're gonna sell it as a "work of art"....

Oh my goodness! You mean George had the car crushed? Wow! Guess that's supposed to make me forget all about selling pictures, crab puffs, cruises, lying, memorial productions, and all the rest?

Guess now I'm supposed to tune into Dr Phil for the very first time ever?

Suuuure I will....:floorlaugh:....NOT

I just hope his gas can wasn't left in there...after all, it was a part of him. I wondered if Lee was there, kissing his wrist, blubbering, PSF...PSF...

:floorlaugh: Oh how that made me laugh. What in the blazes is PSF?

MOO ...

Last week, Cindy and George "unexpectedly" showed up at the "Memorial" for Caylee on her 6th Birthday ... :waitasec: the A's knew the media would be there to cover the Memorial ...

A couple of days ago, it was announced that Cindy and George will be on an upcoming Dr. Phil Show ...

Today, the Anthony's "make the news" again because the "Sunfire" was brought to the salvage yard and destroyed ... :waitasec: oh yeah -- and a reporter just "happened" to be there ...

This is nothing more than Anthony Rehab ... and it's NOT working !

Cindy and George HAD one last chance to REHABILITATE the "image" that THEY CREATED themselves over the 3 past years -- and that was when they took the Witness Stand ... but they didn't ! They chose their "DD" over Caylee ! :furious:

The Anthony's do NOT deserve this "celebrity status" coverage that Dr. Phil and the media are giving them ... :furious:

The Anthony's should be hanging their heads in SHAME ... the Anthony's have NO SHAME ... the Anthony's just continue to "smile" for the cameras ! :furious:

Poor Caylee ... May she Rest in Peace ...:rose:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads