George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! You mean George had the car crushed? Wow! Guess that's supposed to make me forget all about selling pictures, crab puffs, cruises, lying, memorial productions, and all the rest?

Guess now I'm supposed to tune into Dr Phil for the very first time ever?

Suuuure I will....:floorlaugh:....NOT

That is a darned good question. Where was George in all of this? I never saw him. Was this just a PR move with his name thrown out there? Coz, we all know from past stunts, he is the more sympathetic of the two. The car was towed there by the attorney.

That is a darned good question. Where was George in all of this? I never saw him. Was this just a PR move with his name thrown out there? The car was towed there by the attorney.

Might also be an attorney trying to get a couple of hundred bucks worth of his bill paid.

Might also be an attorney trying to get a couple of hundred bucks worth of his bill paid.

Interesting thought!! I like it!! That;s better than the vision I have of him now, a man who can't take a squirt without their permission.

"a wrecker service" - "a recycling yard"???

No name attached to them. Either they were afraid of a negative public backlash or they would not paid for the PR here.IMO

Of course they got rid of it...Got to make room in the garage for the bright, shiny new ones, ugh!

"a wrecker service" - "a recycling yard"???

No name attacked to them. Either they were afraid of a negative public backlash or they would not paid for the PR here.IMO

They need to get their money back because no one is covering it.

my guess is that they will take the pool down and have one built in.....

Naw, I think they'll move to a fancier more expensive place with a pool already there.
They might rent their current place or use it as an office for their foundation.

Regardless of their reasons or motivation to scrap the car, I for one am glad it has been destroyed. For the life of me I cannot fathom why people were saying it was worth so much. Why would anyone want what ultimately was, a 2 year old's coffin? :(

Of course they got rid of it...Got to make room in the garage for the bright, shiny new ones, ugh!

Yep, Cindy has likely purchased a new car for Casey. (codependent enabling relationship)

Yep, Cindy has likely purchased a new car for Casey. (codependent enabling relationship)

I agree ...

:waitasec: Ya think Cindy purchased her a new Jeep ... just like her new "blood" red Jeep ... so the two BFF will have matching vehicles ?

MOO ...

They need to get their money back because no one is covering it.

That is great to hear! And the Anthony's interview should not be a talking heads event.IMO It is up against the Dr. Murray trial on Michael Jackson's death.

That is great to hear! And the Anthony's interview should no a none talking heads event.IMO It is up against the Dr. Murray trial on Michael Jackson's death.

O/T, but is there a thread for MJ's death? I noticed something when they were wheeling him about that screamed he died lying on his stomach.

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

To calculate those odds of probability, one would need a reference point. So has this weird set of circumstances ever happened before? Or how many times before? If this has never happened before, then the odds are set by the number of cars going to the wreckers in human history. Like about 1 billion to 1. Which is a handy ratio here. It is also the same odds as a lawyer taking a car to the wreckers........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It amazes me how people see something and believe it. George never took the car to the crusher. Lippman did. But a purposely wrong statement in the led article has so many people believing George was at the crusher. Even getting rid of the car has to be a lying PR affair with these people, sadly.

People can see it as they wish. Lippman doesn't own the car - the Ant's do (it was never in CFCMA's name). Even if George didn't physically take it to the crusher, he had to provide permission to do so -- regardless of what Lippman did or did not tell him what to do. I remember the Ant's in many of interviews, and they do and say exactly what they want to do.

In short, I pretty much take Lippman out of the equation, and really don't know what purpose he provides anyway ;)

MOO

Mel

To calculate those odds of probability, one would need a reference point. So has this weird set of circumstances ever happened before? Or how many times before? If this has never happened before, then the odds are set by the number of cars going to the wreckers in human history. Like about 1 billion to 1. Which is a handy ratio here. It is also the same odds as a lawyer taking a car to the wreckers........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well true and if we are going to factor everything in lets add in, a car that was involved as major evidence in a murder trial, a car that had the smell of death in it 3 years later and a child was found dead in a swamp belonging to said driver of that car.

I ask WHAT ARE THE ODDS? :floorlaugh:

Good for George.

Although I'm at a loss as to how that could be at all cathartic.

Still.

I'd like to take it as a sign that knows the horrible truth and it was his grand gesture.

She is due back in the county soon ya know - now she can read about where her car is - in case she was wondering.

:cow:

-----------------
Hi Emma, I agree. I also think he quashed any idea KC. may come up with to finagle the car away from them. Yes if she recieved money she can buy a nice car but she is supposed to be indigent..I dont put ant thing past her.:seeya:

ITA...Funny that the media missed the "car pick up / return" but just happened to capture the dramatic death-mobile destruction!

Watch for it...tomorrows headlines "George Anthony destroys death-mobile"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members