George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA could have quietly driven it to some out of the way place where no one knows them ( like Pinellas county) and had it destroyed - then come back home.
Instead his Attorney sends it to a local wrecker and surprise surprise, it's in the news, on GA's favorite station...

Why should George have gone to all that trouble and paid a much higher tow bill? Should he be ashamed of junking the car? Maybe someone at the police lot alerted the media that the car was being claimed. Maybe the tow company told the media they'd been called to pick it up. Maybe the police lot was being watched specifically for someone to pick up the car. Maybe the media would have followed the car to where ever it was taken. I haven't seen any interviews by the A's or Lippman regarding the car being destroyed, have you?

$3K seems highly inflated for a 1997 Pontiac! Can they claim the loss back on their taxes, or I wonder if they have claimed against their Insurance for that sum?

How could they possibly claim it either on their taxes or against their insurance? It's their decision to junk the car, there is no allowance for that on taxes or through insurance.

grammie, yes I saw it. You are quoted in my post.

bold by me... GA has indeed stated the pool theory is not true (to his best knowledge). Quoted by askfornina earlier in this thread:

Originally Posted by askfornina
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28008941/detail.html

"Less than an hour into George Anthony's questioning, the state asked him if he sexually abused Casey Anthony. He said no. He then denied knowing that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008.

George Anthony testified that he would have done anything to save his granddaughter. He said he had nothing to do with the disposal of Caylee's body."

Is this the same time GA was asked if he had an affair? The fact that GA said he knew nothing about Caylee drowning in the pool could be the one time GA has told the truth. Wasn't GA also asked about the smell in the car? I believe he changed his answer on that question. But my post was more to point out how CA and GA are not honest, and never have been. Having the car destroyed proves again how they have lied for the last 3 years.

i have to agree with this .. ever since this whole mess started its like cindy and george murdered caylee .. ya they tried to protect casey big whoop .. that thing is their daughter now if somehow they could have brought caylee back and alive i will bet casey would've been thrown right under the bus,, casey is the only alive reminder they had of caylee .. no parent wants to believe their child would do an evil thing ..so yeah they are gonna protect and defend her ..we may and yes i hate that they have done so too but it just makes me so mad to hear nasty things about them as if they did this to caylee ..we didnt lose caylee none of us even knew her they did lose her and they did love her .. that is what makes me angry none of us loved caylee as much as cindy and george did ..gimme a break now while i feel this way i do not think they should have gotten away with purgery .. i dont think they are above the law that is one part i do still think they should be punished for all of us wouldve been ..but look at the mistakes that were made too .. there were never 84 searches for chloroform what else were there mistakes on that the press got wrong .. we dont know exactly to every extent what has happened unless we know the anthonys personally . also i can relate to cindy because of my son .. now if he had ever had a child and killed her no i doubt i could lie however it hasnt ever happened to me id probably kill myself first because of the shame id have thinking what did i do to make him this way ??.. the state shouldnt have ever had the DP on the table without evidence that wasnt circumstantial the mere fact it was suggested may be why the Anthonys ever lied for casey in the first place they have been scared to death she was going to be killed too...i do think they did it blindly .. they knew something happened but not what had happened.. we dont know what casey told them im sure she played on the heart strings of her parents ..this is part of why i have trouble with this public hatred of them .. no matter what they did or said .. they did NOT kill caylee ..just having a daughter that would kill her own child is punishment enough ..imho ..
A) perjury is against the law and there is at least one time that Casey searched for chloroform
B) no one's denying they didn't love Caylee, they just haven't served her memory too well (IMO)
C) what they did to others is NO EXCUSE for trying to help their daughter
D) they have NEVER thanked ANYONE for anything, but we should donate money to them...for what exactly? (Think KFN) What have they done to promote grandparents' rights?
E) there is no reason to duct tape a baby and put her in the trunk of a car...yet alone throw her in the woods to be eaten by the animals. I do believe the circumstantial evidence proved that. I can also say that if one of my children ever did that to another human being (period)...they're on their own to face the punishment. Nothing prevented Casey from talking...but Casey.
I know I'm here for Caylee and I will try to see that folks do right by her. If it means keeping others from using her for their own personal gain, I will do my part. I can personally attest that there are many here who grew to care very much about this little girl...and you're right we didn't know her. Should we not be here for any victims of crime? I thought WS hopes that we very much do voice our opinions. I'm here to help and I respect everyone (regardless of their opinion) who tries to do the same.
JMHO

PS and to stay on topic...I don't believe the salvage yard called the press...and I would rather not have heard about the car altogether.

Is this the same time GA was asked if he had an affair? The fact that GA said he knew nothing about Caylee drowning in the pool could be the one time GA has told the truth. Wasn't GA also asked about the smell in the car? I believe he changed his answer on that question. But my post was more to point out how CA and GA are not honest, and never have been. Having the car destroyed proves again how they have lied for the last 3 years.

I just pointed out where GA said he didn't think Caylee drowned in the pool. Are we twisting ourselves into pretzels trying to find fault here?

ppl lie about affairs everyday .. and with his wife sitting there in the courtroom lol id lie too ... sorry but hes the one that has to live with her .. just bc he lied about that doesnt mean he did lie about everything else .. and for all we know he didnt lie ..we werent there watching him and whats her name on cam .. my point is none of us know the absolute truth its he said she said .. none of us are ever going to know .. im not meaning any disrespect at all towards you or anyone on here .. i think your all wonderful posters but the truth is ppl only tell what they really want us to know . no matter who they are .. everyone lies at some point in their life .i could say i have red hair when its really blue .. we just dont and wont ever know the truth about anything the anthonys said my only defense for them is that they didnt murder caylee their eyes show that when they talk about her ..

A) perjury is against the law and there is at least one time that Casey searched for chloroform
B) no one's denying they didn't love Caylee, they just haven't served her memory too well (IMO)
D) they have NEVER thanked ANYONE for anything, but we should donate money to them...for what exactly? (Think KFN) What have they done to promote grandparents' rights?
E) there is no reason to duct tape a baby and put her in the trunk of a car...yet alone throw her in the woods to be eaten by the animals. I do believe the circumstantial evidence proved that. I can also say that if one of my children ever did that to another human being (period)...they're on their own to face the punishment. Nothing prevented Casey from talking...but Casey.
I know I'm here for Caylee and I will try to see that folks do right by her. If it means keeping others from using her for their own personal gain, I will do my part. I can personally attest that there are many here who grew to care very much about this little girl...and you're right we didn't know her. Should we not be here for any victims of crime? I thought WS hopes that we very much do voice our opinions. I'm here to help and I respect everyone (regardless of their opinion) who tries to do the same.
JMHO

PS and to stay on topic...I don't believe the salvage yard called the press...and I would rather not have heard about the car altogether.

:applause:

It makes complete sense for them to keep the pool. For people that have had finacial difficulties in the past, I am sure the pool ads significant resale value to their house should the need for them to sell it arise.

The resale value will DEFINATELY go through the roof since a child died allegedly by drowning in the pool..........................:waitasec:

Could we please stay on topic to keep this thread from being shut down?

I wonder if the media might have heard it over a scanner? LE maybe calling the tow yard to pick it up and bring it to be crushed? I guess anything is possible. jmo

JMHO

im talking about the public hatred and the fact that we did not even know caylee and i see alot of blame going to the GP its not doing anyone any good .. and yes i am here for other missing and murdered too but i see way more time including myself on this case .. and im not excusing them for what they did im saying its my theory as to why they did what they did ..i too care about caylee but love her ? not like i love my own daughter or course not .. if i had met her and been with her sure i could have ..what happened to her is horrible and heartwrenching and tragic and all of that ... worse happen to other kids to women yet we arnt attacking the players in their stories .. now when cindy testified everyone that day was too proud of her and ect.. the second she did that purgery thing it was right back to how ppl have been treating her .. the hateful comments .. now cindy didnt fake her anguish for her granddaughter not for one second .. if she did she deserves an oscar ..im talking about how fast we seem to change our minds about the anthonys .. it just seems no matter what they do that cannot do anything right .. what exactly are they supposed to do ? sure im upset they lied and covered up crap BUT i understand why they did at the same time .. however that doesnt mean i excuse it .. i do try to have compassion for others tho because im not god ..this is my frame of mind .. i have a billion things that go through my mind anger frustration and yes compassion for the anthonys .. i dont hate them .. i wish they could get on with thier lives without the world knowing everthing they do .. id hate that ..

I wonder if the media might have heard it over a scanner? LE maybe calling the tow yard to pick it up and bring it to be crushed? I guess anything is possible. jmo

anything is possible indeed. while lippman may have called, there are also about 1000 other possibilities.

yes it can but when ppl start bashing them that isnt staying on topic either so i agree with ya i think the media knows way too much about the anthonys and every move they make sometimes i wonder if the house is bugged

Just curious, but do you believe this is a self-assigned duty due to his own personal guilt of somehow being directly involved in the crime, or an assignment doled out by Cindy?
IMHO sicnce KC was ordered back to Florida GA is making sure that IF just IF for any reason they need to refer to anything that may be tested again.he is getting rid of it.

I do not think he harmed the baby. IF he has any guilt which he should it would be tempering with all the evidence. I don’t think CA gave him the orders to clean up. He knows who is behind it all and he knows how to clean up the evidence so well that they coulod not have a direct link to KC.
KC cant tell who she was wrapped up with but he does know.

IMHO sicnce KC was ordered back to Florida GA is making sure that IF just IF for any reason they need to refer to anything that may be tested again.he is getting rid of it.

I do not think he harmed the baby. IF he has any guilt which he should it would be tempering with all the evidence. I don’t think CA gave him the orders to clean up. He knows who is behind it all and he knows how to clean up the evidence so well that they coulod not have a direct link to KC.
KC cant tell who she was wrapped up with but he does know.

LE never needed the car....they have the carpet. Dr. Huntington, defense witness, testified that after two years the car still smelled of decomposition and agreed that once you remove garbage the smell goes away. jmo

im talking about the public hatred and the fact that we did not even know caylee and i see alot of blame going to the GP its not doing anyone any good .. and yes i am here for other missing and murdered too but i see way more time including myself on this case .. and im not excusing them for what they did im saying its my theory as to why they did what they did ..i too care about caylee but love her ? not like i love my own daughter or course not .. if i had met her and been with her sure i could have ..what happened to her is horrible and heartwrenching and tragic and all of that ... worse happen to other kids to women yet we arnt attacking the players in their stories .. now when cindy testified everyone that day was too proud of her and ect.. the second she did that purgery thing it was right back to how ppl have been treating her .. the hateful comments .. now cindy didnt fake her anguish for her granddaughter not for one second .. if she did she deserves an oscar ..im talking about how fast we seem to change our minds about the anthonys .. it just seems no matter what they do that cannot do anything right .. what exactly are they supposed to do ? sure im upset they lied and covered up crap BUT i understand why they did at the same time .. however that doesnt mean i excuse it .. i do try to have compassion for others tho because im not god ..this is my frame of mind .. i have a billion things that go through my mind anger frustration and yes compassion for the anthonys .. i dont hate them .. i wish they could get on with thier lives without the world knowing everthing they do .. id hate that ..

CA switches on and off like a light switch. The day she cried and actually told the truth on the stand, I had compassion for her. THEN, she switched back with an attitude and outright "alleged" lies! She makes me sick! JMO

I'm going to guess that whoever was taking pictures of it being delivered to the crusher would be the same person who called the news station. The reason I think this is because the news ran the story with those pictures snapped from inside the building.

i have to agree with this .. ever since this whole mess started its like cindy and george murdered caylee .. ya they tried to protect casey big whoop .. that thing is their daughter now if somehow they could have brought caylee back and alive i will bet casey would've been thrown right under the bus,, casey is the only alive reminder they had of caylee .. no parent wants to believe their child would do an evil thing ..so yeah they are gonna protect and defend her ..we may and yes i hate that they have done so too but it just makes me so mad to hear nasty things about them as if they did this to caylee ..we didnt lose caylee none of us even knew her they did lose her and they did love her .. that is what makes me angry none of us loved caylee as much as cindy and george did ..gimme a break now while i feel this way i do not think they should have gotten away with purgery .. i dont think they are above the law that is one part i do still think they should be punished for all of us wouldve been ..but look at the mistakes that were made too .. there were never 84 searches for chloroform what else were there mistakes on that the press got wrong .. we dont know exactly to every extent what has happened unless we know the anthonys personally . also i can relate to cindy because of my son .. now if he had ever had a child and killed her no i doubt i could lie however it hasnt ever happened to me id probably kill myself first because of the shame id have thinking what did i do to make him this way ??.. the state shouldnt have ever had the DP on the table without evidence that wasnt circumstantial the mere fact it was suggested may be why the Anthonys ever lied for casey in the first place they have been scared to death she was going to be killed too...i do think they did it blindly .. they knew something happened but not what had happened.. we dont know what casey told them im sure she played on the heart strings of her parents ..this is part of why i have trouble with this public hatred of them .. no matter what they did or said .. they did NOT kill caylee ..just having a daughter that would kill her own child is punishment enough ..imho ..

:clap: :goodpost: :tyou:

ZADARI, this post and other posts you have made, is like you just took the words straight from my heart and mind! Thanks is not enough! I couldnt have said it better & i am so glad someone else here feels and thinks the way i do and has posted it.

ITA the car, the video of the car having been crushed, was the right thing to do, as several have said here also.

Ole cynical me making a cynical post: George crushed the car, Cindy cremated Caylee. All things that may, in the future, have been new tests that may confirm something. Car crushed after the show was taped.

They don't need the money now that Dr. Phil has rendered their "Charity" legitimate by donating a chunk of money to the cause.

Wow, Lippman followed the car....LOL. That attorney is also their butler, handyman, driver and consultant. He earns his keep, doesn't he? No wonder Lippman wanted this foundation to get up and going...it is also his livelihood.

Cynical poster signing out....

IF the destruction of the car had not been filmed and shown on the MSM news, then it wouldn't be long before people would be calling them liars, that they didn't really destroy the car. Kind of like the same people who think that Elvis is still alive, or that man did not really land on the Moon, or the Holocaust never happened.

Also, it would leave a rather large opening for some truly unscrupulous profiteer to find a similar car, tell the public that it is THE car and attempt to sell it, whether it is on eBay or whatever. The Anthonys did the absolute right thing, imo. And, it is a good thing it is on film.

yes, but the reason they even have to worry about things like this is because they CHOOSE to remain in the public eye.
If they would go back to their private life, post Casey trial, they would probably be left alone.
Im sorry for them but there is no way I would donate to their charity. I dont trust their motives anymore, it seems all financial. and when I watched an old vid of them on LKL with the Caylee bear thing, what happened to THAT idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member