George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guideposts, I was talking about a different Jon (Jon W.) who is discussed in the Players thread.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812&page=11

Where did you come up with Jon L (full name in your post above)?

Looks like we're talking about two different people. Both of whom could have worked at Lexus?

The link above is how his facebook is written. I'm not trying to put his name out there like that. :blowkiss:

I got his name out KC's cell phone records. Its on handwritten page no 2568. (pdf #6 of 15 in the last document dump)

I presumed we were talking about this Jon in her phone...I'll check and see which JW you're talking about :dance:
Sorry for the confusion on my part.

OK...I'm still workin' on pullin' the spreadsheets together, but, I have enough done to do a quick analysis.

Cindy's back @ work 6/9-6/13, so she's outta the house essentially 8AM-5PM.
George, we think, is working a 3PM-11PM kinda schedule.
Casey is in transition week of 6/9, staying @ Ricardo's=>Tony's, perhaps @ G&C's once or twice (per Jesse, she's effectively outta G&C's).

Just to do a comparison of the contact pattern I looked @ Casey's contact with the G&C home phone 6/9-6/13 between 8AM-5PM to establish IF George worked @ Lexus starting 6/16, did Casey's contact w/ him represent a change from her 'normal' pattern.

Per earlier post, we've established that George called Casey 2 times for the entire period 6/1-7/17 using his cell phone and the first time was on 6/16 just prior to the start of the "flurry" of calls @ 4:10PM. This tells us, IMHO, that George doesn't call Casey on his cell for trivial matters.

...ok...here's what I found:

Casey made a total of 138 calls during the period 6/9-6/13 8AM-5PM.
The number of times Casey called the Anthony home (George) in the same period = 0
The number of times the Anthony home (George) called Casey in the same period = 0
The number of times Casey called George's Cell = 0​

Casey made a total of 162 calls during the period 6/16-6/20 8AM-5PM.
The number of times Casey called the Anthony home (George) in the same period = 3
The number of times the Anthony home (George) called Casey in the same period = 0
The number of times Casey called George's Cell = 2
The number of times Casey called Lexus = 8
The number of times Lexus called Casey = 0
The number of times George's cell called Casey = 1​

I've posted before, but, worth noting that Casey sends her first-ever TEXT to Cindy on 6/18. Thereafter, the communication between Cindy & Casey shifts largely to texting.

OK...so what? Maybe no big deal. IF Casey was going home during the days 6/9-6/13 she saw George there, right? No need to call him. Well...problem was, according to her pings, she was only there 6/16 when George was there for any length of time. She was there Tue, Wed & Fri, but, only @ times when George would've already left for work.

So, IF/WHEN we ever establish for certain that Lexus=George, these calls may have simply to establish when George was outta the house, making it safe to return...if she's calling into the switchboard # (which it appears she is), then, wait times just to get an answer to whether or not George was there would prolly match up to what we have...

Calls to Lexus...
Date DOW Time Dur (min)
6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM 0.6
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM 1.6
6/17/08 TUE 2:12:56 PM 2.5
6/18/08 WED 12:33:17 PM 0.9
6/18/08 WED 4:13:26 PM 1.4
6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM 2.1
6/20/08 FRI 1:51:19 PM 0.2
6/20/08 FRI 2:54:38 PM 5.4​

That the first phone call from George's cell to Casey in 1.5 months seem to set the wheels in motion for the "flurry" of phone calls to begin just an hour later (after <1min of cumulative phone during this period, and no computer activity) suggests that the phone call was important. That call lasted just 26 seconds, and - after the prior week of being out & Casey had been called home by Cindy @ 3AM & 4AM the past two Saturdays in a row - IMHO, went something like, "Your a$$ better be stayin' home tonight to take care of Caylee. Your Mom's piss'd. No excuses.".

Me neither..I dont know how we are sure that is Jon W?

spent a quality 8 or 9 hours going through fb acct, not sure anymore if it is jon w or not, but the tats on the lexus guy look alot like the tats on sean d. can tell you started with one name one fb and went from acct to acct/ example andy f is in lauren g's fb/ victoria a is in iassens fb acct/ wish the mods would let me post all of the facebook url's, there are good photo's on each acct to help identify people. example: the female that is in alot of party pix- I thought that the female was kio, its not its annie. will keep tryin to figure out who tat guy is in the lexus photo's ( it was weird going through the facebook friends on all these acct's, like being at a weird family reunion) there are definately two distinct groups here "the old friends" that she grew up with that live by the fb. myspace, photobucket world, and then theres the full sail gang, that seem to be all tied up in this nightclub promo thing and arent on fb. I'll keep searching to figure out who the tat guy is at lexus, if anyone wants a copy of the url's from facebook just let me know will pm or email it to you.

BJB - Wow, those calls on that day certainly make it clear. I wonder if George's call to her set her into a rage and poor Caylee took the brunt of it. He very well could have "reached out" to her to warn her that Mom has had it with her. And, being that George didn't usually "reach out" to KC, she knew they were serious and she flipped out.

Poor Caylee. :( I've always thought Caylee was killed right in those late afternoon hours before the flurry of calls started.

I imagine KC was backed into a corner....she had a new boyfriend, seemed like a new "job" of sorts with Fusion trying to promote it to her friends and being there at night to take "pictures", what in the world was she supposed to do now that Mom and Dad weren't watching Caylee and seemed to be serious for the first time in her life. She got rid of Caylee so she could be free. Free from the responsibility and free from her parents criticism. And free from being 2nd best in CA's eyes. Caylee had long taken over that position.

BJB - Wow, those calls on that day certainly make it clear. I wonder if George's call to her set her into a rage and poor Caylee took the brunt of it. He very well could have "reached out" to her to warn her that Mom has had it with her. And, being that George didn't usually "reach out" to KC, she knew they were serious and she flipped out.

Poor Caylee. :( I've always thought Caylee was killed right in those late afternoon hours before the flurry of calls started.

I imagine KC was backed into a corner....she had a new boyfriend, seemed like a new "job" of sorts with Fusion trying to promote it to her friends and being there at night to take "pictures", what in the world was she supposed to do now that Mom and Dad weren't watching Caylee and seemed to be serious for the first time in her life. She got rid of Caylee so she could be free. Free from the responsibility and free from her parents criticism. And free from being 2nd best in CA's eyes. Caylee had long taken over that position.

How surreal it is reading this and seeing this is message posted just as our girl was being found...

I think I'm going to be sick now.

:behindbar

:behindbar MOTIVE!!!:behindbar

I think we can pretty much pinpoint when she took Caylee's life from Bond's list of calls.

Motive, to me, was all about freedom. She was suffocating in her lies, in the criticism she felt from her mother, in her responsibility owed to Caylee. She needed a fresh start.

I wish she would have taken her own life instead of hurting her daughter.

ETA: Does anyone know what her last exact computer (myspace, facebook, etc) posting was???? That would be interesting!

wanttohelp, we have a whole timeline forum where this information should go.

what would be great, is if you would add your information to the Case calendar that many posters have put together. It is so helpful to have all the information regarding timeline in one place for analysis and especially during trial so we can analyze testimony.
Here is June, just add it if it is not in there already.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=6&year=2008&do=&c=4

This is a post from my thread about Georges jobs. Thought it gave insight to a day the Lexus number was on Caseys phone record.

Well, here are Casey's phone records from June 24. According to George
-10:30am mowing yard, found shed open and cans gone
called and told Cindy
-2:00pm met Cindy at bank to make deposit
-2:30ish he is at home and Casey walks in, she says...Mom told me about the shed, thats too bad, then the whole getting the cans from the trunk debacle happens
-This is a Tuesday so he works 3-11pm
-6:45pm he is offered new job at his meeting with Andrews International

I guess George can be in more than one place at the same time

Well for this to be true, Cindy must have talked to Casey sometime lets say after 10:30am and before 2:30pm. Here are Caseys phone records for June 24.
9483736752_b.jpg

Also notice calls to the Lexus dealership this day, some think this is George's work.
No calls with Cindy in the needed time frame.

so after thinking about it, someone said somewhere in this thread the Lexus dealership is really Cindys work number, then it would make sense.
He was mowing 10:30, found shed, probally called Cindy soon after and then she called Casey. This reflects at 11:30.

Hi, Wanttohelp.

Thanks for the msg & post.

IIRC, we established that the LE "toll" log has a few errors in it which include mis-identifying Lexus as Gentiva. The original AT&T report clearly shows the Lexus number, and Lexus has had that number for several years. In addition to the Lexus/Gentiva mix-up, JWG identified that Matt C.'s number was also misidentified. It is very likely simple human error in the toll report.

Thanks, again.

That the first phone call from George's cell to Casey in 1.5 months seem to set the wheels in motion for the "flurry" of phone calls to begin just an hour later (after <1min of cumulative phone during this period, and no computer activity) suggests that the phone call was important. That call lasted just 26 seconds, and - after the prior week of being out & Casey had been called home by Cindy @ 3AM & 4AM the past two Saturdays in a row - IMHO, went something like, "Your a$$ better be stayin' home tonight to take care of Caylee. Your Mom's piss'd. No excuses.".

It is also worth noting that George's call to KC on the 16th interrupted her call with Jesse. That is, she was speaking to Jesse, phone signals to her she has another call coming in and that it is dad, so she tells Jesse her dad is calling and she needs to get off.

According to Jesse, the topic of the conversation was that her mother was no longer moving out (she had been telling everyone her parents were divorcing, mom was getting a condo and signing the house over to KC). KC now had to find a place to live because she could no longer stay at the house. Jesse characterized the call as "not a normal (conversation), if that's a correct choice of words."

So, continuing with the speculative thread here, that conversation with Jesse likely would have stirred her emotions regarding her parents, and the unusual call from her father might have been enough to push her over the edge.

Also...
Detective Edwards asks Jesse if he possibly heard the child in the background at that time, and Jesse does not quite say he did or did not, but answers that it was not unusual to hear Caylee in the background.

This is a post from my thread about Georges jobs. Thought it gave insight to a day the Lexus number was on Caseys phone record.

Well, here are Casey's phone records from June 24. According to George
-10:30am mowing yard, found shed open and cans gone
called and told Cindy
-2:00pm met Cindy at bank to make deposit
-2:30ish he is at home and Casey walks in, she says...Mom told me about the shed, thats too bad, then the whole getting the cans from the trunk debacle happens
-This is a Tuesday so he works 3-11pm
-6:45pm he is offered new job at his meeting with Andrews International

I guess George can be in more than one place at the same time

Well for this to be true, Cindy must have talked to Casey sometime lets say after 10:30am and before 2:30pm. Here are Caseys phone records for June 24.
9483736752_b.jpg

Also notice calls to the Lexus dealership this day, some think this is George's work.
No calls with Cindy in the needed time frame.

I believe he discovered the cans missing the day before, or at least not the same day Casey returned home and he confronted her about the cans.

Back on 12/9 or 10, I was reading here and looked on the Facebook of Lexus people link. I saw a woman (Amanda M.) pictured with a guy. I had just been looking at pictures on the Images Only thread moments before and thought I'll be darned if she doesn't look familiar. I went back to Images Only and Post #69, third pic down, a group pic from Orlando Lexus where AM is pictured. I don't know if this could be a meaningful connection or not. The Images Only pic was a personal pic (I believe) from KC's photos. I just signed in to WS on the 31st of Dec. Couldn't sleep so thought I'd throw this out here. SILLY ME - I just found the thread at the top of the sticky threads. She's pictured in #68 too, black dress with long pearls, pretty sure she works at Lexus.

I was going over some of the chats. I was look at NYitiano on May 6.
CA to NYI: yeah, I went to the dealership by my house. My dad wasn't happy about that but F_ _ k , I did him a favor. Is the Lexus dealer by Ca house?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back