George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't you also believe TM was alive after and GZ thought he could still be a threat (why he said he placed his hands out to the side)? If he thought that why not continue to scream for help?

TM may or may not have been alive after the shot. Considering the physiology, with the chest and heart penetrated, air could have been sucked into the heart and sent straight to the brain. Death would have been very rapid, almost instantaneous. IMO

There are many streets like this near me.. You go around a bend and you are on another street, You can go straight on some and all of a sudden you are on another street. I never thought that was hinky. There is no point it in lying about such a thing. He is trying to get police there.
I never thought GZ was lying but I was perplexed at his difficulty in identifying the addresses. Since other neighbors have also had difficulty, it makes more sense to me that GZ would have difficulty too. If the jurors were sharing my thoughts, I'm sure it clarifies the situation for them too.

Listening to this, IMOO I think the state is going to win this. I don't think the animation is going to be allowed in. Shame I'd like to see it.

JMO

IMO I think the defense never should have brought this witness to the stand. This is the first time the state looks smarter than the defense, worse yet even if this witness had done GREAT I don't think it would really matter to the jury.

The other evidence is much stronger for the defense IMO.

That TM did not live with his father for most of his life is a factor. IMO

Actually, TM did live with his father most of his life. He was raised by his dad and his dad's ex-girlfriend. JMO. OMO. MOO.

IMO I think the defense never should have brought this witness to the stand. This is the first time the state looks smarter than the defense, worse yet even if this witness had done GREAT I don't think it would really matter to the jury.

The other evidence is much stronger for the defense IMO.

This is the Daubert (sp?) hearing. The jury is not present. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I think there are two issues being confused with Donnelly. I believe those who are saying he shouldn't have been there are referring to the situation the prosecution was arguing yesterday IIRC. I could be wrong but I thought that was part of the discussion in conjunction with their argument over his listening to the 911 tape just recently and arguing discovery violation.

After he testified, yes, he can be in the courtroom, but I do believe others are referring to his being there prior to being called as a witness.

I am NOT positive over this whatsoever and would no way in heck get on a witness stand to attest to this :-)

(IMO, etc. )

TM may or may not have been alive after the shot. Considering the physiology, with the chest and heart penetrated, air could have been sucked into the heart and sent straight to the brain. Death would have been very rapid, almost instantaneous. IMO

No he was alive after the shot as per the STATE ME and the Def ME.
The only issue seems to be how long..

Actually, TM did live with his father most of his life. He was raised by his dad and his dad's ex-girlfriend. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Just to be clear -- ex-wife, to whom he was still married at the time of Trayvon's death.

This reminds me of the Joel Tenenbaum trial where the lawyer asked Tenembaum if he was responsible for illegally downloading stuff. The judge made him answer. he said Yes and was sunk.

It really wasn't Tenembaun's responsibilty to decide if he was responsible. That's the job of the trial. Here it's the judge;s job to determine how accurate not the animators.

I never thought GZ was lying but I was perplexed at his difficulty in identifying the addresses. Since other neighbors have also had difficulty, it makes more sense to me that GZ would have difficulty too. If the jurors were sharing my thoughts, I'm sure it clarifies the situation for them too.

Where the witnesses brought in to testify that had difficulty with the street names/addresses part of the neighborhood watch? Did those witnesses call 911/non emergency numerous times to report "crimes" in the neighborhood or "suspicious looking" people? I believe that Zimmerman doing both of the above should make him more aware of the street names/addresses.

MOO

I think there are two issues being confused with Donnelly. I believe those who are saying he shouldn't have been there are referring to the situation the prosecution was arguing yesterday IIRC. I could be wrong but I thought that was part of the discussion in conjunction with their argument over his listening to the 911 tape just recently and arguing discovery violation.

After he testified, yes, he can be in the courtroom, but I do believe others are referring to his being there prior to being called as a witness.

I am NOT positive over this whatsoever and would no way in heck get on a witness stand to attest to this :-)

(IMO, etc. )

I think that's right. It wasn't clear to me either, at first, that the news and posters were referring to him being in court prior to his testimony. I guess we'll see.

It stinks because trying to give directions you end up sounding all Country.." Go to Smith street..go straight on Smith, Then look for the big barn, Maybe a horse or two.. After you pass the blue truck you are not on Brown st..

IMO rumor has it maybe the defense only has one more witness. Sheesh after the great DeMaio testimony this is a disaster. They better have two more great witnesses before closing so the Jury forgets this mess.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members