Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the logic.

If for 40 seconds calling for help does not work. GZ in a position where TM has full mount he has no other choice but to submit. GZ brought up the comment that TM said "you got me".

IMO someone in another thread commented that TM could have said "You shot me" and GZ misunderstood. I can absolutely see someone that is surprised at being shot saying "you shot me!".

IMO I absolutely can NOT see this type of attack ending with a formal "verbal submission" followed by the attacker gracefully getting off of the victim GZ. Not sure if others have seen urban street fighting videos but they are incredibly fast, furious, and frenzied. The whole point is to overwhelm the target with a series of blows and get them on the ground so fast they can't think or hit back. I think that is exactly what TM did to GZ and GZ didn't even have a chance against it.

IMO

No where are these facts in evidence. <mod snip>

HE was only able to get out from under TM after he shot him. As per His testimony and witness testimony.

The testimony is from the witness that stated TM was in a MMA style mount.

With that style of mount the knees, leg and feet at by the waist of the person on the bottom GZ.

GZ stated that his gun was on his waist. That position does not allow the person GZ on the bottom to move his arm to his waist.

ScarlettScarpetta there is a video from the SPD that GZ give a reenactment of events.

You are IMO forgetting who is the victim here.

Defense, just because someone is dead it doesn't mean they're the victim.

If someone breaks into your house and tries to steal your child and you shoot them, they aren't the "victim". You and your child are still the "victim".

Trayvon is certainly the deceased.

IMHO

i think he said he got out of the car to get the address.
According to the witness yesterday as to where GZ's truck was parked it was right in front of addresses that he could have easily seen from his truck, but he then drove his truck onto the curb and then ran to find an address???

You are IMO forgetting who is the victim here.

No. I believe that sadly TM was shot and killed but I don't think he is the victim in that he is the innocent party. I believe that TM attacked GZ And GZ defended himself shooting TM.

AT this point I believe the cause of the altercation came from TM. NOT GZ.

IMO the most pathetic charge against GZ all along has been "He's a wannabe cop."

It used to be a sign of good character if someone wanted to be a police officer.

Added to a long list of things about this trial that have shown a sad side of our society... It is wrong to want to be a cop, it is naive to think "all" teenagers don't do (XYZ), *lots* of kids can't read cursive these days, and one of the worst " just because you think it's wrong when your teenager doesn't come home at night, and what you might do.... is a cultural difference". It's easy to be discouraged if you watch this trial and listen to peoples' attitudes!

As you probably know by now, I'm in the "not guilty" camp, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I do not consider GZ to be a hero. I have said it before on this forum that I think both guys were idiots to be fighting as they did. It is truly a tragedy for all involved (regardless of who followed who, who threw the first punch, etc. and so on). JMO as always....

Thanks, I was of course by no means referring to you..I was referring to people all over the net who call GZ a NW Hero...the books his friends and father wrote about him, some of the testimony in court...his gym who promotes him and his training, the websites praising him and his actions...and much much more. I can't think of anyone who would promote GZ on their website unless they held him in high esteem.

:bump: IMO this is a reasonable argument. Has anyone seen an explanation of the events with the assumption that GZ was on top? I believe more than one neighbor saw it that way, and such a scenario would help me understand the entry wound and lack of DNA. :moo:

The forensic explanation of yesterdays witness pretty much proves TM was on top. Even TH's are agreeing to this, he was an incredible witness for the defense.

IMO the most pathetic charge against GZ all along has been "He's a wannabe cop."

It used to be a sign of good character if someone wanted to be a police officer.

They're so desperate, they've been using his positive traits against him. Wanting to pursue his family line of work in LE, his education, calling 9-11 to report suspicious activity, participating in neighborhood watch, his weight loss at the MMA gym, etc. imo

They cannot legally show that TV sent those texts regardless of what he says technically he cannot prove that TV sent them

Interesting that that never came up in the Arias trial considering it was common knowledge Jodi had Travis' passwords and was known to use his phone. JMO and O/T

Defense, just because someone is dead it doesn't mean they're the victim.

If someone breaks into your house and tries to steal your child and you shoot them, they aren't the "victim". You and your child are still the "victim".

Trayvon is certainly the deceased.

IMHO
You are right IMO opinion TM is the victim here without GZ actions that day he would have made it home to watch the basketball game with his dad and his skittles and watermelon ice tea.

Testified against police officers...that is a no no. IMO

Not in my book. He's testified for and against, he testifies for the person who seems to be in the right based on his collection of evidence.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members