George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you have evidence of no ill will how?

So the non emergency call and that these *advertiser censored***n punks always get away with it and then following the supposed *advertiser censored**n punk and shooting him, sorry IMO shows ill will

Of course it matters, stalk someone until they do their right under the STG law and then shoot them IMO does not lead to self defense

no it doesnt matter. what matters is that he was being attacked.that he was in fear for his life.

its your opinion TM was being "stalked" when the fight began.

self defense IS the defense, no matter what you think about it. thats not my opinion, its fact.

If the State wanted to discredit this witness he should have stopped earlier. I perceive that the witness has settled into how the State is handling him, and he is doing an excellent job of pointing out the ridiculousness of some of the State's questions. JMO

It doesn't matter if this witness would have done things differently, what matters is if GZ shot TM in self defense. MOO.

So you think GZ says 'you got me' after screaming for help for 40 seconds, as if the screaming for 40 seconds for help wouldn't have gotten TM off GZ already? What logic is that?

Here is the logic.

If for 40 seconds calling for help does not work. GZ in a position where TM has full mount he has no other choice but to submit. GZ brought up the comment that TM said "you got me".

No one can figure out why Tm would say that after being shot with a 9mm close range.

It makes sense that GZ said it to have TM "get off". remember the get off comment?

Then if GZ shot TM as he was getting up that would answer the off angel of the bullet.

I think this is a stellar witness. He is willing to admit when he fails, and when he is wrong and yet stands HIS ground when he knows his answer is correct.

This guy is a really good witness. He gives as good as he gets. I am so upside down in this case- actually liking defense attorneys, not rooting for the prosecutors 100%, ...hoping to get my normal "balance" back soon!

The defense has argued that the prosecution didn't give them the texts until recently and they need time to find the folks who TM was texting with so they could testify.

And then no one would be guessing.

IMO, a reversible error.
They cannot legally show that TV sent those texts regardless of what he says technically he cannot prove that TV sent them

Yeah ok as a juror just forget about how all this started, that IMO will not happen.

Actually, that's the entire point. Neither side can prove how it started. Getting out of your car is not 'starting it'. Link me the law that says GZ getting out of his car or even asking TM 'who are you' is against the law.

So the non emergency call and that these *advertiser censored***n punks always get away with it and then following the supposed *advertiser censored**n punk and shooting him, sorry IMO shows ill will

Towards who? The people who are robbing the neighborhood and getting away.

If he had ill will towards TM he would not have called the police. He would have followed him, shot him and then called the police.

Did RJ say that during the phone call with TM, TM said "get off me" or something to that effect?

<mod snip> is wrong, IMO, about the general population. There are no heroes here. No one thinks that. This is simply a case where a man was forced to defend himself from getting beaten to death. These are the facts in the case. The law is the law and this was self defense, not murder 2.

Did anyone force GZ to follow TM in his truck and get out and follow him? IMO

You're making a big assumption thinking TM would have stopped beating GZ if he simply "cried uncle". IMO.

The best fighters in the world have lost fights because this is the most dominating position. GZ did not have a chance in this position. Especially if the gym trainer said he could not punch effectively.

Here is the logic.

If for 40 seconds calling for help does not work. GZ in a position where TM has full mount he has no other choice but to submit. GZ brought up the comment that TM said "you got me".

No one can figure out why Tm would say that after being shot with a 9mm close range.

It makes sense that GZ said it to have TM "get off". remember the get off comment?

Then if GZ shot TM as he was getting up that would answer the off angel of the bullet.

No. Not with the evidence on the bullet singing and entry.

no it doesnt matter. what matters is that he was being attacked.that he was in fear for his life.

its your opinion TM was being "stalked" when the fight began.

self defense IS the defense, no matter what you think about it. thats not my opinion, its fact.

No that is YOO and the way you see fact, this was my MOO

So you say two people get into a fist fight. One person has a gun. As soon as the person with the gun thinks he is going to lose he can pull out his gun and blows the person away?
I am sorry, this makes absolutely no sense to me. IMO

....not if he didn't throw the first punch....IMO...

Did RJ say that during the phone call with TM, TM said "get off me" or something to that effect?

Yes, she did say that. She also said things like "I thought it was just a fight", and she also didn't attempt to contact him after that.

Who knows.

IMHO

LOVING this witness. A trained cop!!!

NOTHING wrong with wanting to BE a cop!

IMO the most pathetic charge against GZ all along has been "He's a wannabe cop."

It used to be a sign of good character if someone wanted to be a police officer.

No no, how do you have proof that TM showed no ill will towards GZ that he could of attacked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member