George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my sarcasm, I just can't quite wrap my head around indifference to loss of human life
No one is indifferent. However, this is a court of law and not a court of morality.

and those who think race had no role...please...
So the FBI and Department of Justice were lying or conducted a poor investigation when they said they found no evidence of racism or hate crimes? How far up the chain does this racist conspiracy go?

Well said, Your Honour!! :rockon:
I am sooo glad that whacky Cartoon /Animation was disbarred As Evidence by the Judge!! Can only be used for demo...AND I think in that case, the State shall show it isn't anatomically correct, the story is one-sided, the " eye" witness was there only a few seconds..AND most important of all, TBM was NOT a leftie!! A total ruse by the defense.

Dude!/Dudette! :)

After watching that animation I realized TM never punched GZ or slammed his head tho!

and GZ never fought back with equal force as law states he was entitled. No marks on TV or GZ hands. He shot to kill first, before 'defending' himself with equal force.

My take on this comes from the animator and defense attorney telling the judge the animation shows TM as a leftie sucker punching GZ. BECAUSE the nose/eye injury shows a hit from that side!

Which means....i believe the gun in Zimmerman's right hand, and not being right handed, he did not have full control over the 9mm and it recoiled hitting him in the face- injured nose. Slamming his head back and hitting his flashlight, cement water cover, tree branch or sprinkler head cutting the back of his head.

No other good explanation how both TM and GZ used their non dominate hands in a fight to the death. IMO

In my opinion, the fight started when GZ caught up to TM and tried to hold him in place until LE arrived.

IMO, TM yelled "get off" as rachel testified, and hit GZ when GZ wouldn't let go.

IMO, GZ already had the gun out, playing cop, ordering TM to "wait here" or "come with me" as he grabbed him.

Imo, once TM, who was understandably afraid for his life and doing ANYTHING to get away from the creep with he gun who was trying to hold him....GZ, hyped on adrenaline and a power trip, felt justified in killing TM.

IMO, the only aggressor was GZ...

IMO, any hits thrown by TM were in self-defense and in an attempt to get away, and TOTALLY justified.

Imo, GZ never followed TM so he could kill him...I think he wanted to make sure no more punks got away.

IMO, in reality...GZ is a bully and a and took his "playing cop" way too far and needs to pay the appropriate penalty.

Thank you very much for bravely bringing your real life experience in to tell what seems possible and what does not. Right off the bat, Chris Serino accused GZ of exaggeration. IMO
From what Rao testified, it was gross exaggeration.IMO

And then he said... " There is video.. "

And GZ said...
" THANK GOD"

He was not lying. Even Serino said he found his account credible.

Also....Zimmerman's first reaction was NOT to grab his gun and shoot....it was to cry for help.

And Trayvon even after people came out from their homes and shouted at them ....continued the assault.....AND after quite a few punches doing damage.

Speaks volumes to me.

Exactly, Zimmerman used his weapon as a LAST resort MOO.

The forensic explanation of yesterdays witness pretty much proves TM was on top. Even TH's are agreeing to this, he was an incredible witness for the defense.
Thanks, Cityslick. I must have missed the definitive part. I'll see if it's on Youtube.

There is actually precedent for this. I think (not sure so IMO) that Florida treats the owner as the one who sent the text/picture from a device unless it can be proven otherwise. But the defense is not even given the opportunity to present it.

Is this how it's going to be from now on? In the Aaron Hernandez case, can we auto assume now that someone else sent texts to and from his phone?
TM is not alive to say he sent those messages, someone can say they received them and received responses from them but they cannot say unequivocally that TM sent them IMO

In my opinion, the fight started when GZ caught up to TM and tried to hold him in place until LE arrived.

IMO, TM yelled "get off" as rachel testified, and hit GZ when GZ wouldn't let go.

IMO, GZ already had the gun out, playing cop, ordering TM to "wait here" or "come with me" as he grabbed him.

Imo, once TM, who was understandably afraid for his life and doing ANYTHING to get away from the creep with he gun who was trying to hold him....GZ, hyped on adrenaline and a power trip, felt justified in killing TM.

IMO, any hits thrown by TM were in self-defense and in an attempt to get away, and TOTALLY justified.

Imo, GZ never followed TM so he could kill him...I think he wanted to make sure no more punks got away.

IMO, in reality...GZ is a bully and a and took his "playing cop" way too far and needs to pay the appropriate penalty.

No the evidence shows that TM was home. In the back of his daddys house then the phone hangs up. Then when she calls him back he is breathing heavy. TM says.. " WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR. "

Then the fight ensues.

Facts in evidence.

She said she thought it was just a fight.. AS if it was common for TM.

Very true. And many people have refused to look beyond the cloying media portrayal and look at who TM really was imo.

I think the character of both should have come in....(and this is how I differ in opinion), on how trials are carried out.

Also, I think hiding what a person has done as a teen because he is underage is not fair in this trial. IMO.

TM is not alive to say he sent those messages, someone can say they received them and received responses from them but they cannot say unequivocally that TM sent them IM

Travis was not alive either.. I don't think her ruling will stand the COA

What I want to know is why the Black Panthers were never charged with something. Surely it can't be legal to place a bounty on a civilian's head. Isn't that akin to a contract murder? JMO. OMO. MOO.
Because "justice".

There is no evidence of that IMO

Yes there is per the STATE WITNESS RACHEL JEANTEL.

HE told me " HE AT THE BACK OF HIS DADDY's HOUSE"

Her exact words. under direct.. Not cross.

He was home. The phone hangs up. She calls him back he is breathing heavy and then he says that he sees GZ and then TM says.. " WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR. "

All facts in evidence.

I'm still puzzled on why the fight began at the T, but TM body ended up down on the lawn. My husband and I are watching the trial together and he gave me his opinion that being: That TM punched GZ at the T and fell, GZ took off running and TM went after him and GZ shot him. He also thinks GZ is guilty of murder 2 as I do. What is legal about going out and picking a fight with someone and shooting them then claiming self-defense? That is what we are thinking at my house today.

I want to add that the punching by TM was provoked by GZ. We have witnesses hearing loud voices. TM had nothing else to do, but protect himself the best way he could. IMO

I'm confused. If TM started the fight with a punch, GZ got up and started running away from TM, TM started chasing GZ and GZ shot him, it's 2nd Degree Murder. Your description doesn't equate to Murder 2 IMO.

It's all about fear, not the actual blows. Numerous witnesses have testified to this.
No it does not fear may start when you have a male following you in a truck and then on foot, and please fear was on TM's part that night not GZ'z he had the upper hand he knew the police were coming and he had a gun IMO

I have to remove myself and not read this thread. Apparently if you're out in the rain between 6-7 pm (which is quite normal for Floridians who are used to constant rain, speaking from 22 years living there) you have "no business" being anywhere despite the fact that your parent might happen to live there, and maybe skittles and a watermelon drink sounds good while chatting with a friend NOT committing a crime...yeah, maybe if Trayvon hadn't knowingly "assaulted" an armed man for absolutely no reason Trayvon would still be here today, smoking weed and being suspicious teenager! Excuse my sarcasm, I just can't quite wrap my head around indifference to loss of human life...and those who think race had no role...please...

Should GZ have the right to defend himself if he is attacked? This isn't about whether TM was on the phone or planning to eat skittles imo. It doesn't even really matter what led up to it, since GZ broke no laws whatsoever imo. TM attacked him imo all evidence points to that. moo

I take it you have not been watching the trial?

The evidence of Mr. Goodman refuses this...and he had a close-up view.

I have never heard this before, but what exactly was GZ going to do when he got out of his truck and began looking for TM? Was he going to apprehend him or arrest him? What exactly was his purpose. IMO I really hate to see a bully with a gun.

I agree...I hate a bully with a gun too.

IMO, he wanted to find TM and hold physically or at gunpoint or both hold, TM in place to wait for LE.

IMO, TM justifiably did everything he could to try to get away, resulting in GZ shooting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ