George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the State wants to bully a witness who went through having her home broken into while holding her son in one hand and a pair of rusty scissors in another as her only weapon to defend herself. He's welcome to it but he's making the State look desperate. JMO

I can't believe it but this trial has made GZ a very sympathetic man in my eyes. And I just feel so sad for him as each day wears on. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Because he went to her home and acted like a cop IMO

I'm a neighborhood watch coordinator, and that's my job, actually.

If there is a police presence at a house, I call and ask if there's an issue the neighborhood needs to know about. Then they can either say no, or "yes, my car was broken in to".

That's what neighborhood watch does. They follow up on criminal activity in the neighborhood so they can make others aware.

IMHO

Exactly, the judge is not going to send him a written letter asking him and wait for the response, she is going to be sure that he has been told his rights and have it on record. How many defendants who have been convicted use this one, 'my attorney did not ask me if I wanted to testify'. She now has it on record. IMO

Yes indeed, methinks Judge Nelson knows ALL her Ps & Qs !! Shame on West for trying to pervert Justice for his Client in Objecting to it !!! IMO

I must commend the Defense team. Despite what I consider to be outrageous behavior on the part of the judge (IMO) by demanding that the defendant decide immediately upon her insistence (even after the Defense had indicated to the Court that they had not concluded their case) whether or not he plans to testify, the defense attorneys have managed to carry on, and are trying to do their best to defend their client in what is (IMO) a case presided over by a biased judge.

MOO

IMO, it is easier when you have the truth on your side.

See you later all- got to get ready for my grandaughters birthday party- Be good and keep the faith.

I don't see why the defense objects to this info coming in - it's good for the defense, IMHO.

Agreed. I think they thought the prosecution was going somewhere else with it. But I'm not sure why the Pros. would bring this in. This shows GZ's reasoning behind feeling a reason to find TM suspicious.

All IMOO

I have to say that this will not go well.

She was attacked in her home in the neighborhood. This is not just a wanna be supporter. She has relevance.

Oh my... tweets and NG appearance. That's not good.

Here we go. Mr. Guy is bringing up Twitter again. Let's hope he's more informed than he was the last time he brought up Twitter.

Oh - never mind. Mr. Guy (for some unknown reason) decided that he was done. Hmmmmmm....

IMO, Mr. Guy should not have tried to demean this witness, who had been victimized. Way out of line, as far as I'm concerned.

MOO

I can't believe it but this trial has made GZ a very sympathetic man in my eyes. And I just feel so sad for him as each day wears on. JMO. OMO. MOO.

My heart breaks for him! I pray he is found not guilty...

Yes indeed, methinks Judge Nelson knows ALL her Ps & Qs !! Shame on West for trying to pervert Justice for his Client in Objecting to it !!! IMO

Really because she has been overturned already in this case.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

We found something in common!! :) IMO, Trayvon absolutely deserves a thorough investigation and a trial. I will never dispute that. And even though I can see the possible political reasons this went to trial, I am glad it went to trial so that all families involved have the ability to tell the story and let the jury decide. That is how justice should be in our country. Regardless of what all of us think, I will respect and accept the jury's decision. I might have opinions about it (shocking) :) but I will accept it.

IMO

Agreed! If GZ is not guilty, I will be relieved on his behalf for being finally cleared of a devious crime. I'd actually feel better about the world knowing that it wasn't a malicious killing. Either way, there's been a catharsis and due process.

No matter which way it goes, TM died tragically, unnecessarily, he did not do anything to deserve death at the time when his young life ended. I still feel GZ should make up for what he did to TM through community service, etc., IMO.:sick:

Most guys wouldn't bother to comfort neighbours and buy them locks.

GZ went to her house 20 times, brought her a lock etc...

Yet, he didn't know the name of the street? I call BS. JMO

There is nothing wrong with what TM said to GZ, nothing. He wants to know why he's being watched, he wasn't doing anything wrong. It's none of GZ's business why he's in the neighborhood, GZ isn't a uniformed police officer, just a civilian. :twocents:

Except he was already home and went back out looking for GZ as per testimony from RJ. He was home and hung up. Then she calls him back and he is breathing heavy and GZ is still back at T area and that is where the fight ensues..

That means that TM went out to find GZ.. Not the other way around..

GZ is walking at that T, The sidewalk.. He had never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member