George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am white, my husband black, my son black..

it can mean both things..jmo

I can't find one reference via Google for that word being used to reference a SO.

IMO JMO

She fell on a ski slope in Canada, got up, went back to her hotel, had a headache and then went into a coma. Brain-dead, she was flown back to New York, while her family rushed from all corners of the world to her bedside.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...erett-strangest-scene-life.html#ixzz2YlIDXLUH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It remained unclear Thursday exactly how she was injured. Resort officials have said only that she fell on a beginner’s trail and later reported not feeling well.

http://www.today.com/id/29733775/ns...ent-could-have-saved-richardson/#.Ud71LDvVCDk

Good lord woman, you can bake cakes, following closing arguments, follow discussion on a thread AND research and link your answers simultaneously! You're nothing short of astounding. I am 100% serious. You're the bomb diggetty, girl;)

From what I remember, she hit a tree at full force, not just fell in the snow, and also chose not to go to the emergency room.

And she had no outward abrasions. That's the point we've been trying to make. GZ's injuries corroborate his story, whether they look "significant" enough to some people or not. JMO. OMO. MOO.

3 hours???

Yes. AT least there is another prosecutor doing the rebuttal.

This is ridiculous.. Asking them questions..

The problem is he had no evidence to argue, to prove murder. It is not there.

I see it even more clearly now.

The prosecutor is moving me. It may be all emotion but I'm whiling to bet people in the court room will be moved more.

He is brining up the things that bothers me.

I am an emotional person maybe that's why I have great conflicts in this case. I don't think legally its proven with out a doubt but I can't get around TM is dead and for no reason at all in my mind.

You have tons of company !! All killings bring out emotions, and I know you're right...the Court Room is moved...for better or worse...His bringing out the testimonial evidence in this case is profound in his precise delivery.IMO

Whoever thru the first punch started it. The evidence suggests to me that it was TM who did that. MOO.

The statement that was made about Zimmerman saying....tell my wife I just killed somebody....is that true? I thought he said "tell my wife I just shot someone". To me, that's a huge difference.

You are correct. I HOPE the jury has been listening as carefully as we have! If so, this closing (and State's opening) will backfire.

So GZ immediately thought up this perfect defense because he took some classes. I don't think so. MOO.

To hear De la Rionda tell it, GZ is a law scholar.

GZ took a few classes. He's no expert on the law. That would be akin to saying that someone who took a few psychology classes is a psychologist.

MOO

Did he just pull an Alyce Laviolette with the old don't know much about computers stuff?

I never thought the Judge was wrong....or that she was unfair to the Defense...so her judgements go toward my opinions. If only West can keep a court room decorum and not have to be held in contempt, this case can move forward. IMO

I can't believe people are complaining about this judge. She has been more than fair.

Funny how nobody said anything about the Defense violating the rules of sequestration TWICE and the judge didn't do a darn thing about it. If the State did the same thing, people would be livid! :moo:

Is GZ that bored that he is almost falling asleep?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member