George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up James Chewbacca (or at least that's what I heard!)

OK, so maybe it's Jane. LOL!!

Who does the black flashlight found at the crime scene belong to? George?

George looked bored when they were showing pics and playing phone call.
I think he seems drugged, he did have quite the documented habit. IIRC, he went into a panic immediately about not having his meds in jail.

He may, like millions of other Americans be being treated for anxiety.

ETA: he doesn't look drugged to me so much as stone faced, which I think is understandable.

wftv said this am (Bill S) that Zimmerman said he turned TM over on his back and held his arms out to the sides(after he shot him) but the LE that testified yesterday said that TM was found faced down with his hands under him.

I have not listened to any tapes; I am only doing the trial so that I hear only what the jury is hearing.

is this true?

This witness said it was pouring rain.. That is important.

It washes away evidence and it also goes with what GZ was saying. It was weird to see someone just standing in the rain. Not hurrying to get out of it.

Not sure if this is a good thing. I personally think that GZ had a soft, high pitched voice. I thought it during the 911 conversations that we heard (both of them)

I have no heard Trayvon's voice though.

wftv said this am (Bill S) that Zimmerman said he turned TM over on his back and held his arms out to the sides(after he shot him) but the LE that testified yesterday said that TM was found faced down with his hands under him.

I have not listened to any tapes; I am only doing the trial so that I hear only what the jury is hearing.

is this true?

Bill is wrong. He never said he turned him over on his back. He said he got on his back and pulled his hands apart and out.. It is a question.. But TM was found face down, arms at his sides hands are kind of tucked under his hips..

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having my morning coffee.... YEAH
Morning!! Hoping for a good court day!

I just want to thank everyone for holding it together and proving that we are able to disagree and stay civil and respectful!!

Let's help Raine out, If something is nasty, report and move on!! Don't keep it going! We can do it!

This witness hears Male voices and sees two people wrestling on the ground.

How could she know whose voice is what because she just said she had no idea if there were men or women out there..

She said.. THE boy..

TM was 17. He had a man's voice at this point.

is this true?

on the police interview gz said he ciimbed on tm back and the spread his arms to make sure tm couldn't hit him, the body was face down, but his arms were under him, which is one of the inconsistencies in zimmermns story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2