George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be happy but - it would reveal something in his character. There would be NO reason for him to speak with someone for hours unless they had things in common...and if he felt comfortable saying those things to her and she candidly repeats them on the witness stand.... yes - I would expect others to conclude that it reveals something about my son's character. Being raised in the south - he has friends of all races and would never use such language....neither my husband not myself would tolerate our children or their friends talking like that....

I was shocked when I overheard a few of my sons friends and MY SON trash talking in a way that he knows darn right well I wouldn't approve of. He also knows why I feel that way. I spoke to all of them and shared my feelings on the subject. they shared with me, it means nothing. They're teenagers. They say and even do stupid things sometimes. That's their job!
It's not about character at all. At that age IMO it's about bonding with your friends, being cool, and goofing around.
Truth be told, I would be mortified if my son overheard some of my private conversations with my best friends. While the conversations have zero to do with race, they are most certainly filled with "inappropriate" language and humor.

She needs to show respect for everyone there.

The eye rolling and "I could care less if i'm even here" attitude HAS to go.

IMO

Says who? Show me the law that requires her to show "respect", then, explain to me how that will be defined, and by whom, as it is obviously subjective.

No I don't associate with racists. Lots of 19 year Olds have grown up around it but have the awareness to not make it a part of their lives. But IMO people ignore racism unless they can assign it to gz.

Bingo!!!!

well i just called channel 13 news and asked about getting in to trial. they said you must go day prior between 2pm and register for a lotto that has 24 seats. if they call you you can go next day. so-- i will watch on tv. they are making it very difficult to attend for those who may want to. however i remember the casey trial and was there many times when fight broke out and pushing. people lining up night prior . perhaps its after this way. they have every ones name and info. casey case let anyone in. not safe maybe . there's a lot of people in fl who have prejudice and who knows .

Says who? Show me the law that requires her to show "respect", then, explain to me how that will be defined, and by whom, as it is obviously subjective.

She's IN a court of law, That right there says she should want to be respectful to everybody there.

please back it up with factual evidence

Back what up? I'm assuming the previous poster is referring to something specific. Isn't that what they were relying upon to make their statement?

1. They are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. They have nothing to do with the case.

2. She's admitted to them.

3. The important stuff, her story about what she heard on the phone, save for what exactly George said, has never changed. I believe she's telling the truth. That's all that matters.

According to her testimony TM went to the store, he got caught in the rain and stood under a mail thing (paviion I would guess), and he was behind his daddy's house at one point. So how did he get the length of a football field back to where GZ's vehicle was parked?

Please see my long post back thread. I spent hours last night listening to and transcribing the non emergency call and the walk through with LE. There is proven lies between the two.

She's IN a court of law, That right there says she should want to be respectful to everybody there.

According to what law? Unless the judge finds her in contempt, there is no law that requires anyone to behave a particular way in court.

I honestly think people are making too big a deal of the "cracker" comment as a way of validating George somehow and I just don't agree. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and that's just how kids today talk. They call each other too. They just grow up with the learning that it's ok to use racist phrases to refer to other people, even their friends, but they aren't necessarily doing it in a racist way.

For the record, I had never heard that people thought George had called Trayvon a N***** so I have no opinion on that.

But the fact that he used the phrase does not mean that he did not feel threatened or unfairly signled out in some way by George. It just doesn't.

I just don't believe that George is completely innocent in the fight breaking out.

Back what up? I'm assuming the previous poster is referring to something specific. Isn't that what they were relying upon to make their statement?

I was quoting lil' buddy

You might find her behavior is not all that unusual among young people today. However, I'm sure locking your children in their rooms will keep them from engaging in anything untoward.

I never had to lock my children in their rooms because they were taught early on to be respectful and thankfully they grew up to be productive adults. It may not be unusual behavior to you but it is to me and would be to other parents where I live. Now we're done making this personal, aren't we..

here it is again...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9603941&postcount=948"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3[/ame]

Yesterday I posted three videos to prove that Zimmerman's story had in fact changed: the recorded non emergency call, the walk through with LE the day after the shooting and the interview with LE including the "voice stress test". I was then asked to please tell what the issues were that I felt was a change in story since all three videos equaled to over 2 hours. Last night I watched and transcribed the non emergency call and the walk through video. I will not be posting the entire transcriptions as they are very long however I will post excerpts from them to show the change.

From the non emergency recorded call:
He's at the clubhouse. Yea now he's coming towards me.
From the walk through:
I parked here at the clubhouse to call non emergency. He walked towards me.
So far so good.

From the non emergency call:
D- ok he's near the clubhouse?
Z- yea now he's coming towards me, he's got his hand in his waistband............something's wrong with him, yep. he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hand, I don't know what his deal is
D- ok just let me know if he does anything ok
Z- get the cops over here
D- yea they're on the way, just let me know if he does anything else
Z- ok, these a@@holes always get away

From the walk through:
@4:56
dispatcher asked where did he go? Which way did he go? I lost him, the cut down here and made a right in there and they said what direction did he go in? And I said I don't know I can't see him and he said can you get to somewhere where you can see him? And I said yea I can so I backed out........
Now during this exchange Zimmerman is supposedly parked in the parking area for the clubhouse. Trayvon is on the other side of the road coming towards Zimmerman and then past him with the road between them.

From the walk through:
@5:41
And I parked at right about where that sign is in the yard..........yes and I saw him walking back that way and then cut through the back of the houses. He looked back and he noticed me and he cut back through the houses. I was still on the phone with non emergency um and then he came back and he started walking up towards the grass and then came down and circled my car and I told the operator that. He circled my car and I didn't hear if he said anything but he had his hand in his waistband and I think I told the operator that and they said where are you? And I couldn't remember the street cause I don't live on this street, Retreat View Circle goes in a circle and I said I don't know and he said we need an address and I said I don't know an address. I think I gave him my address and they said give us directions so that we can get to you and I said if you tell the police to go straight at the clubhouse and make a left my truck will be there. And again they asked me where he went, what direction he went in and I said I don't know and then I thought to get out and look for a street sign so I got out of my car and I started walking (at this point LE and Zimmerman get out of the police car). I was still on the phone with non emergency and I started walking down this way and because I didn't see a street sign here but I knew if I went straight through that that's Retreat View Circle and I could give them an address cause he said just give me the address you're in front of and there's no address cause it's the back of the houses so I walked up through here and I didn't see him at all. I was walking and I was still on the phone with non emergency. I got to about, I got to about here and I had a flashlight with me, flashlight was dead though and I looked around and I didn't see anybody and I told non emergency you know what, he's gone, he's not even here. So I still thought I could use their address and they said well if he's not there do you still want a police officer and I said yes. And they said are you following him, oh I'm sorry, back there they said are you following him and I said yes because I was, you know, in the area and he said we don't need you to do that and I said ok. So that's when I walked straight through here to get the address so that I could meet the police officer..............
Z- sh@t he's running
D- he's running? which way is he running?
(car door opens and closes-Z is out of car)
Z- down towards the other entrance of the neighborhood
D- ok which entrance is that that he's headed towards?
Z- the back entrance
D- are you following him?
Z- yea
D- ok we don't need you to do that
Z- ok

Now there is ALOT wrong with this part. Zimmerman is claiming things that is clearly not in the recorded call. Zimmerman also changes his reason as to why he gets out of the car and neglects to tell LE that he was in fact following Trayvon.

D- alright George, we have them on the way. do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Z- yea
D- alright where are you going to meet with them at?
Z- um if they come in through the gate tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then they go past the mailboxes they'll see my truck
D- ok what address are you parked in front of?
Z- um I don't know its a cut through street so I don't know the address
D- ok do you live in the area?
Z- yea yea
D- what's your apartment number?
Z- it's a home. it's .........oh crap I don't want to give it all out I don't know where this kid is
D- ok do you want to meet them right at the mailboxes then?
Z- yea that's fine.......actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?
D- ok that's no problem
Z- you need my number or you got it?
D- yea I got it...........
Z- ok
D- ok

From the walk through:
@9:18
And they said where do you want him to come to and I said you know what just tell him to meet me at my truck next to the clubhouse. If you go straight in through the clubhouse and make a left I am the Honda Ridgeline, silver Honda Ridgeline is parked right there, I'll meet him right there. So I started walking back.
This one seems rather obvious to me. Zimmerman never described his truck and he neglected to tell LE that he changed his mind and told the dispatcher to have LE call him instead to find out where he would be.

There are certain things in life that are (or should be) just understood.
Respect for a court of law SHOULD be on that list.

I would pass out if my daughter EVER spoke to anyone in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay