George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this witness is saying George was on top when she saw them? I am having a hard time following...probably because I am getting antsy and want to go watch Big Brother, but I am sticking it out here. Too hard to catch up if I don't! LOL!!

His charges were dropped..... every single one.

This is a fact and the defense has the records to prove it.

He took anger management classes.

That doesn't negate the possibility that GZ did strike or do anything else to his GF. He took the anger management classes to have the charges dropped. He PAID for those classes. It's a common plea agreement the Prosecutor will offer for a 1st time offense where major physical trauma has not occurred.
Been there, done that, neighbor who jumped my fence and was creeping around my property was confronted by me AFTER he jumped back over to his side, he threatened to shove my Mag Lite up my a$$ and then went on to threaten neighbors who had come to my aid. He was charged, made a plea agreement with the Pro, w/o my knowledge, and went to anger management. It does NOT mean he did not threaten me or my neighbors. Or that he was intoxicated, had his sidearm, and was trespassing.
He later went on to assault my BF several years later, and racked up other charges with other neighbors.......IMO, it sets up a pattern.
Reduction of charge, or dropped for diversion program does NOT mean GZ didn't commit the crime initially charged.

So does this mean one who gets two speeding tickets is a reckless driver?

Raises hand....guilty as charged I guess

I don't know if that means reckless driver, but it would certainly indicate a chronic case of lead foot.

*also raises hand* Guilty!:blushing:

Having said that, if someone pointed to my driving record and said I had a history of driving too fast, that would be entirely accurate, just as repeated assaults create a history.

That doesn't negate the possibility that GZ did strike or do anything else to his GF. He took the anger management classes to have the charges dropped. He PAID for those classes. It's a common plea agreement the Prosecutor will offer for a 1st time offense where major physical trauma has not occurred.
Been there, done that, neighbor who jumped my fence and was creeping around my property was confronted by me AFTER he jumped back over to his side, he threatened to shove my Mag Lite up my a$$ and then went on to threaten neighbors who had come to my aid. He was charged, made a plea agreement with the Pro, w/o my knowledge, and went to anger management. It does NOT mean he did not threaten me or my neighbors. Or that he was intoxicated, had his sidearm, and was trespassing.
He later went on to assault my BF several years later, and racked up other charges with other neighbors.......IMO, it sets up a pattern.
Reduction of charge, or dropped for diversion program does NOT mean GZ didn't commit the crime initially charged.
Can you provide a source that says he took anger management classes as a result of anything related to his girlfriend?

Dispatchers are agents of the police, so yeah LE did want GZ to stop following TM. They didn't want the situation escalating to deadly force as it happened. Just because the dispatcher used the words "don't need" doesn't mean GZ had LE's go ahead to pursue Trayvon!

No they aren't. The are civilian employees of the city or county police departments.

That's a lot of "good reasons" for not asking for help, but you left out one other thing. If he was afraid, he could have gotten off the phone with the one person in the world that could never be of any help, and call 911. She never heard back from him, she heard a fight in wet grass (according to her) yet, she never followed up on it. If she really heard this confrontation take place, she would have been concerned. She's pretty oblivious to detecting any danger that night, but later on she absolutely knows he was attacked by GZ. TM and his GF both thought he could "take" GZ, and thus, it was all good! He never dreamed that "cracker" (his word) had a gun.

I didn't want to state this before cause I know it could be considered inflammatory. I accept it might get deleted (hopefully not a time out!)

A young black man calling 911. It just ain't gonna happen. I just don't see it happening. There are way too many people who have ended up in custody from law enforcement for doing absolutely nothing but being in the presence of law enforcement.

There is a very strong built in distrust of law enforcement in young black men.

That's a lot of "good reasons" for not asking for help, but you left out one other thing. If he was afraid, he could have gotten off the phone with the one person in the world that could never be of any help, and call 911. She never heard back from him, she heard a fight in wet grass (according to her) yet, she never followed up on it. If she really heard this confrontation take place, she would have been concerned. She's pretty oblivious to detecting any danger that night, but later on she absolutely knows he was attacked by GZ. TM and his GF both thought he could "take" GZ, and thus, it was all good! He never dreamed that "cracker" (his word) had a gun.

I have to wonder how normal it was for TM to get into fights, as she said she thought it was "just a fight" as if it's no big deal, happens all the time...

I just pray that if they bring in GZ's past, they will bring in TM's past, because a lot of things would be relevant and beneficial for the defense.

Yup! It's a very faint swishing noise. Thank you DH!! When dryer conditions are around, it will be more of a faint crackle. HTH! DH didn't believe me, when I told him I could hear it snow. It may have something to do with my Cherokee bloodline. I dunno.

You did the wet grass test, I'm LMAO! So wet grass makes a swish, huh? Be careful Tulessa, you may be called into court as a wet grass expert witness! :floorlaugh:

I don't know if that means reckless driver, but it would certainly indicate a chronic case of lead foot.

*also raises hand* Guilty!:blushing:

Having said that, if someone pointed to my driving record and said I had a history of driving too fast, that would be entirely accurate, just as repeated assaults create a history.
Except, all he was ever convicted of was a non-violent offense and speeding.

I didn't want to state this before cause I know it could be considered inflammatory. I accept it might get deleted (hopefully not a time out!)

A young black man calling 911. It just ain't gonna happen. I just don't see it happening. There are way too many people who have ended up in custody from law enforcement for doing absolutely nothing but being in the presence of law enforcement.

There is a very strong built in distrust of law enforcement in young black men.

And hispanics have the same experience, yet GZ called.

So this witness is saying George was on top when she saw them? I am having a hard time following...probably because I am getting antsy and want to go watch Big Brother, but I am sticking it out here. Too hard to catch up if I don't! LOL!!

This is after the fatal shot.

I'm trying to find a document.

So the PA must be lying then?

The photos must be lying then?

His documented injuries must have somehow been fabricated then?

JMO

The PA, not witnessing it, could not say how it happened.
The photographs do not show how it happened.
Is there a photograph of Trayvon bashing GZ's head into the sidewalk that I might have missed?

My thanks button is acting up again. Sorry for any missed thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi