George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't rachel testify to the fact that she heard trayvon ask george "why were you following me?" which would imply that he went back to seek out george to ask him that question? someone please correct me if i'm wrong! i've been chasing a 2 year old around all day so i missed parts, trying to catch up on here. sorry in advance if i'm misstating something

To me it implies that George came up to confront Trayvon Martin, since TM had just told Rachel that he had lost GZ. :moo:

No that is not what he said. You may want to make it sound like that is what he said however it is not what he said. He made it sound as if he definitely needed one or two stitches told to him by not only his PA but also the EMTs. He also said that he was told his septum WAS deviated when there was no evidence that it was and that he was not told that it was. When one adds to what they were told by a medical professional it has been my experience that they do so in order to make their injuries appear more severe than they really are.

MOO
I just posted exactly what he said... I even provided a link and transcript.

If you are talking about the stress test, I have no idea if what you're saying is accurate or not because you have not provided a link to it or a timeframe to reference.

IMO, any time someone has assaulted a law enforcement officer it is relevant.
Yep, shows GZ's propensity towards violence. He was trigger-happy. Never should have been granted a Concealed Weapons permit, or any gun for that matter...

I had no trouble understanding this young woman's English. Are you saying you honestly couldn't decipher what she was uttering as English? Is there any legitimate doubt that she understands and can speak the English language? Seriously?

I had no trouble understanding her either. At first I felt sorry for her. Now I'm beginning to wonder if she has a passive agressive personality. If so, she was playing the defense attorney perfectly. If any of you have ever had any dealings with someone of that personality trait, you know there just "ain't no" beating them. The harder someone pushes them, the more stubborn they get. They can make you think they're dumb when that is absolutely NOT the case.

Oh, well in that case, it doesn't sound as though she can't speak English, she just prefers to testify in her native language, and that makes sense to me.

And kudos to her. I wouldn't want to risk misstating something, either.

I just posted exactly what he said... I even provided a link and transcript.

If you are talking about the stress test, I have no idea if what you're saying is accurate or not because you have not provided a link to it or a timeframe to reference.

I provided a link yesterday or the day before. I posted links to the recorded non emergency call, the recorded walk through with LE and also the recorded interview with LE that included the "voice stress test".

Yep, shows GZ's propensity towards violence. He was trigger-happy. Never should have been granted a Concealed Weapons permit, or any gun for that matter...

Except it was never proven he actually did batter a police officer. In fact, the charge was lessend to "without violence".

Strongly disagree!! There is another conclusion- George was a racist vigilante who was gunning for a fight and got one. Who brings a gun to a fist fight??? He pursued Trayvon without authority when 911 told him not to. This was NOT self-defense on Zimmerman's part. Travyon was the one who was defending himself when he lost his life due to GZ shooting him, IMO!!!:twocents:

Again: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...neighborhood-watch-volunteer-george-zimmerman

Couldn't agree more enthusiastically.

Definitely, it is to me as well. It shows absolutely no respect for authority in my view and is about as Thuggish as it gets. I think the pictures of him from that time frame show him immitating the gang stereotype in apparel et al.

I provided a link yesterday or the day before. I posted links to the recorded non emergency call, the recorded walk through with LE and also the recorded interview with LE that included the "voice stress test".

The stress test video I found is 70-some minutes long. I have no idea where to even begin in that. IMO, if you're going to state that someone is lying then you should back it up with clear, independently confirmable evidence. I am not trying to attack you personally, but sometimes thoughts get mixed up and confusions are made. People think one thing is said, but in reality it was a similar thing but actually different in meaning. As just happened with the claim that this occurred during the walkthrough.

Now I'm all kinds of confused. The neighbor (speaking spanish) mentioned that the guy on top had a decorated jacket. Okay, I'm going to say that's GZ because TM didn't have a decorated red and black jacket.

So if GZ is on top of him, and shoots him -- then how does TM end up on his stomach? I'm going by the testimony of the officer who said he rolled him over.

Wouldn't TM be on top, then GZ shoots, for TM to end up on his stomach?

Thanks, and my apologies if this has been asked and answered. I haven't really posted on this thread much.

MOO

Mel

You know...I am beginning to question something more.

If Trayvon was on top, wouldn't have blood come out of the wound? Gravity and all that.

I am now wondering if GZ was in fact on top, and he did position him the way he said he did...except he didn't actually pull his arms out just got his elbows out.

I mean, I would think if Trayvon was on top the blood would have come out of the wound and splattered.

But since it didn't...wouldn't it make sense he was on his back, therefore no blood comes out?

George stated he was trying to detain him after he was shot.

It's actually making more sense to me now.

George was on top as we have heard multiple witnesses state, and he stated himself. He then turned him over to "detain" him, since detaining a dead man makes so much sense, but that's beside the point.

It's not so twisted in my head now. I have no idea if this makes sense to anyone else though. LOL!!

The guy was posing undercover as a patron of a bar. George had no way of knowing it was not just some drunk assaulting his friend.

Definitely, it is to me as well. It shows absolutely no respect for authority in my view and is about as Thuggish as it gets. I think the pictures of him from that time frame show him immitating the gang stereotype in apparel et al.
Are you claiming that police never trump up charges because they may feel their authority is being questioned? I believe the court of law is where such things are decided, and in this instance, the court decided to lessen it to a non-violent charge.

If someone will supply me with a main stream media account of the proof of Trayvon's social media accounts being hacked (not Gawker.com) then we can discuss it.

If this could really be proven don't you think the people on Trayvon's side would have made a HUGE deal about it? Demanded the hacker be brought to justice? Get the FBI involved?

When something that explosive appears on one website only you have to question it.

Are you claiming that police never trump up charges because they may feel their authority is being questioned? I believe the court of law is where such things are decided, and in this instance, the court decided to lessen it to a non-violent charge.

And put it into a diversion program and ultimately dismiss it completely

I already posted it. It was deleted. corundogs can confirm.

M00c0w,
If I have done something to offend you please say so. I have every right to my opinion as much as you do yours.

There is no reason to bully the whole forum and trump everyone with YOUR opinion. It really is ok to ignore people and move on.

As a gun owner I am surprised that you would be so defensive of someone that did not show a considerable amount of safety. My only interest in this case is because I live in a state where there has been too much gun violence, and I take it pretty seriously. I support gun ownership. I do not support anyone that is untrained, or has temperment problems that confuse the reality of situations to have a concealed weapon. I really do not care what the current laws state. Children should never be killed by gun or an Adult for that matter!

FYI this thread will be closing at 8:30 Eastern. In a little over 30 minutes from now.

The mods need a break.

Don't forget about the radio show tonight at 10:30 PM Eastern. We'll talk about the discovery of the remains of 14 year old Dylan Redwine and discuss the days events in the Zimmerman trial.

Here is a link to find everything you need.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213599"]10:30 PM Eastern Tonight (Thurs June 27) Tricia's True Crime Radio - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks for responding but a voice stress test is like a lie detector (and neither holds up in court).. that's not what I was referring to...
I'm talking about re-creating the screams to see if it sounds like GZ screaming.

I am pretty sure during the debate over whether the voice expert's testimony would be admitted (judge ruled no) - it was questioned whether they could recreate with GZ's voice. They said it could not be because you cannot on command sound the same as when you are truly in fear for your life. They have the FBI as well as private voice experts all involved in this issue.

I already posted it. It was deleted. corundogs can confirm.

You mean that link you sent me earlier?

That wasn't deleted...or you couldnt' have sent it to me.

And it didn't say that the poster thought GZ should die just because he was following TM.

If that's not what you are talking about, I would be glad to help if I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024