George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one dies instantly, though, unless they are incinerated or the subject of a very severe blast.

Even people who are beheaded don't die right away. I'm sure Trayvon was conscious for at least 30 seconds, and technically alive for about 2 minutes, when he would have brain death from lack of fresh blood circulating.

All witness that have testified that the victim never got up. Maybe there will be one who backs up GZ's statement that Trayvon sat up. Did not happen in my opinion.

It's always bothered me that GZ never checked for a pulse.

He probably would have been unconscious in seconds because of the blood pressure nosedive.

:twocents:

Just curious, has there been medical testimony to that effect?

He probably would have been unconscious in seconds because of the blood pressure nosedive.

He was alive long enough to move his hands from his sides to underneath his body -

This is veering off into the horrific, but are you aware that a healthy person who is beheaded is conscious for at least 30 seconds? That would be a complete drop in blood pressure too. Horrible, horrible facts I learned during the terrorist beheadings a couple years ago.

Excellent.

So the police officer, only if feasible, has the obligation to identify himself/herself and that they are going to shoot before they shoot. Granted, this is only NY, but we can assume states have similar policies.

We can draw from this that they are not practically required to divulge possession of a firearm, or even that they are police, if they are attacked and cannot feasibly do so within the timeframe necessary to use force to end the threat.

This statement read in court doesn't make sense. GZ's version. GZ says he was on top of Trayvon, spread out Trayvon's arms and hands, asked someone to help him apprehend Trayvon. Ummm...Trayvon was dead. He didn't move after and his hands were tucked under his body. How did his body end up that way. Doesn't line up to GZ's story.

Too right, " apprehending a dead body " just won't fly in any connotation.IMO
I have noticed in his testimonies how much Zimmerman loves to throw around TV police show terms. IMO

I just wish they had tested him for drugs and alcohol after he shot Trayvon dead.

ME hasn't testified. Would he/she likely to be the next witness? (To presumably refute GZ's version of events while it's still fresh in the jury's mind)

Morning Sleuth! Make sure you grab a ton of coffee and you might want to add a little something something to it. :facepalm:

LOL

It's my opinion that a stiff drink is helpful on this thread.

You've lost me :blushing: how was he not acting as neighborhood watch that evening? It sure seems to me that he was, "watching out for his neighborhood".

I don't think he was on a specific patrol or acting in that capacity imo

How about manslaughter?
IMO

I don't see that yet either. So far all I see is a man who was beaten and defended his person. I see nothing that says anything other than these two people ran into each other and a fight ensued and TM was shot.

IMO, I believe the evidence shows that TM beat up on GZ and GZ pulled his gun in self defense.

While people may have theories about other events happening it is all speculation and there is NO proof of any other scenario IMO.

Too right, " apprehending a dead body " just won't fly in any connotation.IMO
I have noticed in his testimonies how much Zimmerman loves to throw around TV police show terms. IMO

I just wish they had tested him for drugs and alcohol after he shot Trayvon dead.

Have you read how many times GZ called 911 in the past?

Well, there might be. Some here have said that the bullet hit his heart and it exploded. That would have caused Trayvon to lose consciousness instantly. That's a medical fact. The same thing happens to people who have sudden heart attacks. One second fine, the next second, they're gone.

Have you read how many times GZ called 911?

In court his NW trainer told him to call every time.. No matter what if anything is suspicious just call and let police work it out.

How many calls has no bearing at all on anything other than the fact that he was following protocol every time.. IMO

Do you really think TM would advance and assault GZ with his fists if he knew GZ had a loaded gun?

Some here certainly think he would have, as I've seen this narrative repeated many times.

If Zimmerman was following Martin and reveals he has a gun, how does Martin know that Zimmerman will not continue following him home? How does Martin know that Zimmerman won't shoot him as he's trying to run away? If the gun is still holstered, there's a decent chance Martin could fight him until police arrive or someone else helps. Or even grab the gun himself. But this would require Martin to know there was a gun to begin with, which we have no idea about.

It is possible he could have run away. It's also possible that's exactly what led to this encounter. There are many possibilites in this situation. The point I specifically addressed, however, was your assertion that this "always" should occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx