George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he did not know he was unarmed at the time. A can of soda and candy in a hoodie's pockets would have produced a bulge imo.

FACTS show he was unarmed, so what give GZ the right to assume he had a weapon? TM wasn't doing anything at all except walking home from the store, in the rain, minding his own business. What was GZ doing? watching him assuming he's up to no good, calls 911 to report, gets out of his car to follow TM, NOT GET A ADDRESS because he never told dispatcher that. When the dispatcher asked, are you following him? Why didn't GZ say No, I'm going to get an address, but he didn't. When TM asked, and I believe RJ statement over GZ's, "why are you following me, then why didn't GZ say, I'm not, I'm looking for an address? That is the reason he told the police he got out of the car.

I don't think that goes with the evidence. My guess is his mouth was open because of position of his head. AT that point it would have been lax and not stiff. So when the police rolled him over, we have no idea what he looked like before that occurred.
OMO.

And cpr. imo

From WAT:

O'Mara asks "what about the next injury?". Rao is confused. He wanted to know if the next one could have been life threatening. #Zimmerman

Great question. The next one, the one he prevented by defended himself.

Please use links to back this up, or the phrase "in my opinion", IMO, or MOO

Oops, left out the part where my unarmed teenager started a fight/slammed a guy's head on the concrete. Yes I would consider myself a failure as a parent to have raised a violent kid. I don't blame the world for my failings. imo

IMO - no one knows who started the fight...you are basing this off your belief that GZ has not lied and did the right thing killing an unarmed teenager.

IMO, what the lawyer's kid does has no bearing on the case. However, I thought I heard a commentator (wftv) say there was a question as to when the photo was taken. DW supposedly missed a meeting with the witness who is traveling the country, I guess they want to make sure he wasn't out having ice cream instead.

The State rushed to try and make West look bad by linking the photo to Rachel's testimony. They were wrong. The picture was taken before she testified. The defense says you can tell by the tie he's wearing. And obviously West didn't caption and post it. His daughter did. The State's motion and the defense response are posted at the defense website. all imo except the part about the pleadings being on the website. That I'm sure off :)

Just a question....from the very beginning GZ has said he was yelling "help me".
That is confirmed by the recording, the person screaming is yelling "help me". I can't say for sure who it is, or if it is both, but it sure seems like GZ is telling the truth in this instance. IMO of course.

I don't see your question? :facepalm:

IMO - GZ knew Trayvon had been screaming help. Why wouldn't he say that it was him screaming? He knew the neighbors heard it because they came out. Obviously, it wasn't quiet since many neighbors called 911. Of course, he said it was himself. JMO

He was trying to help LE locate a suspected burglar.

He knows to not follow the "suspect" isn't that in the neighborhood watch handbook? He was wanting to be a police offer, shouldn't he know that a civilian should never follow a "suspect" or to confront one? And yet he did and look what happened.... :(

Yes, you are correct in that if that head injury had caused bleeding in the brain and subsequent death, it would have been serious, indeed, in my opinion. However, it did not. As for me, I take the word of a qualified medical doctor.

Does anyone remember Nastasha Richardson? She fell down while skiing, No open wounds and died the next day of head trauma. She fell in the snow..

"Richardson fell Monday at the Mont Tremblant ski resort in Quebec. She initially appeared fine and joked about the fall, but the ski patrol insisted she see a doctor. Richardson declined,"

Why ? She felt fine...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Movies/story?id=7119825&page=1#.UdMmuDvVCDk

And then she died.

You don't have to have a lot of injuries on the outside to prove you had your head beaten in or to feel your life was in danger. OMO

Yes, you are correct in that if that head injury had caused bleeding in the brain and subsequent death, it would have been serious, indeed, in my opinion. However, it did not. As for me, I take the word of a qualified medical doctor.

but how would GZ know this at the time. he doesnt have the luxury of going to a doctor, having them looked at, then return to the fight on the ground to make the decision. He had to decided right then and there, between blows to the head, what he should do.

IMO that doesn't mean he wasn't fit enough to outrun GZ.

That wasn't the point of the post. I posted a link to show that TM only played until he was 13 because a link was requested. There is no evidence that he played after 13 years old, but some of the participants here have been claiming otherwise.

He was not a High School football player. He HAD played football as a kid a few years earlier.
And since the subject of TM being a football player keeps coming up:

"There's no way I can believe that, because he's not a confrontational kid," said Jerome Horton, who was one of Martin's former football coaches and knew him since he was about 5. "It just wouldn't happen. That's just not that kid."

<SNIP>

The boy was a swift athlete, according to a friend, and played a range of positions up to about age 14. After he stopped playing, he remained active in the organization, volunteering six days a week from June through November of last year to help run the team's concession stand.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-24/trayvon-martin-friends/53744670/1
:banghead:

She told the police she was 16 at first, did she not?

No. She told Crump she was 16 because she didn't want to get involved in this and didn't want to talk to him. She told Crump she was at the ER because she didn't want to see a dead body.

From her testimony, and confirmed in depo's, she told LE the truth from the beginning. JMO because I don't have a link to her testimony right now.

Does anyone remember Nastasha Richardson? She fell down while skiing, No open wounds and died the next day of head trauma. She fell in the snow..

"Richardson fell Monday at the Mont Tremblant ski resort in Quebec. She initially appeared fine and joked about the fall, but the ski patrol insisted she see a doctor. Richardson declined,"

Why ? She felt fine...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Movies/story?id=7119825&page=1#.UdMmuDvVCDk

And then she died.

You don't have to have a lot of injuries on the outside to prove you had your head beaten in or to feel your life was in danger. OMO

You are right. But she fell and sustained this horrible internal injury. GZ claims his head was repeatedly slammed into concrete and he had no such internal injury.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member