George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman had more issues, which is proven by his arrest record. Do you have trayvon's arrest record? I'll wait....

There is a reason he (TM) didn't have an arrest record..... the way things were "handled" at his high school. I would be glad to go into detail but not on this thread.....(I'm sure you may have already read about it - in the Miami Herald?)imo

If a person said they did not know who it was, that they were not sure, and then in court says it is that person, Then that should be allowed..

All this judge is doing is giving them many impeachable issues...

JMO

So why would the judge not let the jury hear this?

I don't know.. I think that it shows absolutely that the witness said in the past he did not know and now he is saying it is him.. Completely impeachable.. and correct use of evidence.

JMO

Do they need something specific from the evidence locker or just need to get it open?

Interesting Arkansas case (that just wrapped up) that dealt with the issue of self-defense and the use of deadly force:

http://5newsonline.com/2013/07/04/jacob-holly-found-not-guilty-of-murder/

"Jacob Holly, accused of killing a father and stabbing the man’s son last summer near Elkins, was found not guilty of all charges by a Washington County Circuit Court jury this week."

"Holly pulled a boning knife out of his tackle box and used it to defend himself after Chris Kelley, armed with a knife, and Kelley’s son held Holly under water, Tolbert said.

Tolbert said Arkansas law allows someone to use deadly force in a public setting if there is a reasonable belief that the other person is using or is about to use deadly physical force. However, deadly force cannot be used if it is possible to retreat with complete safety, she said."

Exactly what I've thought all along. There's usually some truth in every lie and it's quite possible that Zimmerman knew Trayvon was screaming and that others may have heard so the first thing he said was that he was screaming for help himself. JMO

Then how is it when John came out GZ was yelling at him to help?? This was before the gunshot and before John turned to call 911. imo

Exactly what I've thought all along. There's usually some truth in every lie and it's quite possible that Zimmerman knew Trayvon was screaming and that others may have heard so the first thing he said was that he was screaming for help himself. JMO

However I think on the stand the neighbor said that GZ was calling to him once he came out to help him... And he said, Im calling 911..

JMO

Peeps it is starting to get hot in here... Cool it please...
venti1_zps133db94c.gif

IMO - The Judge made the correct ruling..he was unsure about the question, but his answer was the same in court as it was in the interview.

Is the medical examiner who performed the autopsy going to be next, or is this the last witness? It seems to me that surely we would hear from the ME.

Are some purposely not using in my opinion to have this thread closed? Rhetorical question since I feel I know the answer. IMO!

I don't think so but that is just my opinion. It's the difference of opinion. I just mostly read.

We have a mod listed down at the bottom.........................

I personally appreciate the reminders. Many times I have wanted to say something and stopped, thanks to these reminders. I'm not here to fight, just discuss. Thank you mods, for keeping this civil. :seeya:

I think I would recognize my daughter screaming for her life. As a matter of fact I know I would recognize her voice. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member