George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the touchiest testimony and to me all emotional testimony.

I want the defense to show that GZ made his account of screaming before any one else made an account. Before the tapes, before he knew there was no independent recollection to refute it..

JMO

Crud.. Myu feed is jumping...

Can someone transcribe??

PLEASE!!

Sybrina, an educated degree holding woman, was not raising thugs.

That would be OPINION and no one called TM a ..

But just because you raise your kids the same does not mean they turn out the same.

TM was on a suspension and not living with her.. There had to be a reason for that..

Not saying he was a bad guy.. Just that he had some issues..
JMO

I want the defense to show that GZ made his account of screaming before any one else made an account. Before the tapes, before he knew there was no independent recollection to refute it..

JMO

I think when he was yelling at John specifically, to help him, they did. jmo

Trayvon's scream when he was nine would not sound the same as when he was 17. We don't know if his voice had deepened as far as it was going to, but a 17-year-old's voice would obviously sound deeper than a nine-year-old's voice. Rachel said that sometimes his voice sounded like a kid's. One expert said that the MAJORITY of boys' voices don't get deeper after age 20.

JMO

I think GZ knew someone heard the screaming prior to giving his statement. People did come outside to ask what was going on during and after the incident and all prior to the police arriving. He definitely knew people heard some of what went down. IMO, he had plenty of time to decide he was going to say it was him screaming.

Trayvon's scream when he was nine would not sound the same as when he was 17. We don't know if his voice had deepened as far as it was going to, but a 17-year-old's voice would obviously sound deeper than a nine-year-old's voice. Rachel said that sometimes his voice sounded like a kid's. One expert said that the MAJORITY of boys' voices don't get deeper after age 20.

The only voice I've heard was GZ. It's high for a man, and he is soft spoken. I can extrapolate that to mean that is him on the tape. That's JMO, I don't know, and neither does anyone else (except GZ of course).

I think GZ knew someone heard the screaming prior to giving his statement. People did come outside to ask what was going on during and after the incident and all prior to the police arriving. He definitely knew people heard some of what went down. IMO, he had plenty of time to decide he was going to say it was him screaming.

Yes his neighbor and he spoke to him as soon as he saw him respond to his scream!

That makes sense!!

Remember The neighbor did not say, TM called to him, But GZ did... Told him to help him...

IMO

Exactly right. Her and her other son's mere appearance and demeanor blow up the Defense's and the Defendant's faulty assumptions about the victim. That isht won't fly.

Justice for Trayvon.

IMO, that's not true. TM was not his mother nor his brother. He was an individual and none of us knew him or how he was.

So why would the judge not let the jury hear this?

John Good felt that it was George Zimmerman screaming at him to help or call the police. I think George said something about him screaming when he was still in the police car. I might see it differently if the police had to ask him if he had been the one screaming, but George offered up that information before anyone mentioned screaming.

Exactly what I've thought all along. There's usually some truth in every lie and it's quite possible that Zimmerman knew Trayvon was screaming and that others may have heard so the first thing he said was that he was screaming for help himself. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member