George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be this trial is just a going through of the motions to please a large segment of the American public and that it's a charade as far as convicting Mr. Zimmerman?

I was given to understand that Chris Serino wanted to charge GZ with manslaughter....and the DA claimed there wasn't enough evidence...but that doesn't neccessarily mean there was not....IMO There can be all sorts of reasons the DA doesn't wish to prosecute, I have witnessed the politics in a DA's office...some cases simply are not popular......among certain quarters. IMO

Albeit I think on this past Tuesday and Wendesday the Prosecution made some valuable headway despite all odds. IMO

What odds? The judge has bent into a pretzel to favor the prosecution. And if the prosecution is facing "all odds," it means they don't have a case IMO.

Any of the livefeeds allow you to pause and not miss anything? I'm going to run an errand and don't want to miss any of the AMAZING ME's testimony.

I think the State is seriously regretting making this their last witness. I wonder if they can/will call someone else? JMO.

Gray- I think Wild About Trial saves video in segments and you can replay what you missed, as well as stream live.

There is a crime scene photo with the earbuds laying right beside Trayvon's head. Not in his pocket..I think LE put them in there later.

Yes, I saw the crime photo which is why I'm not sure about this.

The ME's notes were his potential answers to the attorney's potential questions. That's a no-no. Lots of legal issues involved in that maneuver.

It may have compromised the ME's testimony, according to Bill S., WFTV.

How on Earth did he, as an expert witness, find this in any way appropriate? Preparing answers to potential questions in writing as some sort of script? It's mind boggling.

IMO - This "source" is the opinion of the author of this article and does not provide any facts that back up your claim.

It's an MSM article, and is stated as a factual description of the incident.

IMHO

It's likely during the defense portion, that fact will come out.

IMHO

IMO - What makes walking on lawns suspicious?

I don't believe a word of what GZ said about lawn walking between houses, suspicious, up to no good...plus the nasty obscene profiling language he used...as testified to by Chris Serino.....We saw a video of the reenactment where GZ said he couldn't find the house number from where he stood and the camera showed the number was right in front of where he said he was ( and demonstrated ) , where he was standing...and 3 street names in the entire complex and he had reported over 40 " suspicious" incidents..including a pot hole...and names the street, and yet suddenly he didn't know his own turf...No one asked him for an address either....He is fabrication personified IMO

IMO This ME should never be an expert witness again. He might be a great ME, but as an expert witness testifying at trial, he's dreadful.

It's an MSM article, and is stated as a factual description of the incident.

IMHO

It's likely during the defense portion, that fact will come out.

IMHO

IMO - there is absolutely NOTHING factual in this case that backup up that claim...the description is written by the reporter that wrote the article and is not backup up by evidence.

It doesn't make any sense. I feel that the peering in windows part is a projection or an embellishment to make GZ's actions seem even more justified.

Yes, many of the details to demonize Trayvon were added later. He didn't offer up that detail- or the circling the car on the NEN call.

IMO This ME should never be an expert witness again. He might be a great ME, but as an expert witness testifying at trial, he's dreadful.

Technically, he's not testifying as an expert right now. He's a fact witness who performed the actual autopsy. jmo

Please don't make excuses for this ME. He didn't just get a phone call this morning saying hey, come on down to the courthouse and testify on an autopsy you did 18 months ago. IMO He should remember this autopsy, if he did it, because it has been a hi profile case for over a year. Yet, he remembers absolutely nothing about this autopsy, nothing. jmo

Not necessarily.

What are they discussing now?

Bill s. said something about TM's family not in court room, twist of fate at teh end ????/?

IMO it is common sense that the one screaming wouldn't be the one with the gun.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, the one pinned to the ground having his nose punched and head hitting the ground and not able to reach his gun at the moment would be the one screaming for help. The one on the bottom screaming makes most sense. The one with the injuries before the gunshot would make most sense of the screams for help. JMOO.

IMO - there is absolutely NOTHING factual in this case that backup up that claim...the description is written by the reporter that wrote the article and is not backup up by evidence.

I was asked for a link, and provided one.

The media I linked is acceptable for this forum, and the statement about approaching the buildings wasn't written as a guess, but was stated as what had happened.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but it meets the standard of "providing a link" for this website.

Additionally, I believe RZ's testimony backed this up, that he was getting close to buildings to keep dry under their porches.

IMHO.

Especially when you've never seen them before and there have been a number of break-ins of, including at least one when a mother was in the home with her infant.

What was the "home invasion" Shellie witnessed? Did that actually happen?

It is interesting, and important, for me to watch this ME testimony because what he says may sway me to not believe RZ. Right now, the testimony of John Good, the college professor, the detective, and the physician point to not guilty. IMO MOO

I waited with baited breath for the ME who did the autopsy on TM to give testimony. I wanted to know the truth about if he could move after the shot, could he have moved his hands under his body. (did John Good say he saw GZ move TM arms? I think so, but am not sure. MOO)

Now with this ME's circus tent performance this morning, I don't know if I would believe he hasn't come to the court with an agenda. Or, if that's not the case, if maybe he wasn't there in the room noticing what his assistants were doing. If the evidence was stored against protocol, what will that tell us?

Oh, websleuths.com, I wish I knew how to quit you! All opinion is my own.

You've lost faith in Bob Dylan? JK I mistakenly refer to GZ as Robert Zimmerman from time to time as well. JMO

IMO, Dr. Bao is acting like any other doctor I have known, arrogant and egotistical. I asked my psychiatrist nephew if they taught that in Medical school and he didn't really answer! I cared for a retired pathologist (cute little indian lady) and she told me that the joke amongst medical school graduates was that the MD on their diploma stood for "Medical Diety". She was a lot of fun and told it like it was!

Here. He "sought shelter in the buildings" to get out of the rain. And yet, he wasn't going home, he was wanting to be out there in the rain.

I completely get his motivation, BTW. But to an onlooker, that would look highly suspicious. A young man (or any man, whatever, or woman in fact) wandering around the complex slowly in the rain, coming up near the buildings and then wandering away back from them. Suspicious appearing.

IMHO

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...appened-the-night-trayvon-martin-died/1223083

You mean the mailbox building? That article doesn't say was on porches or in the grass for that matter. GZ's father actually states GZ say TM walking on the "paths" behind the houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member