George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok - no one was saying this when TA's family would leave the court room - and even ran out crying a few times because of pics and recordings, we need to keep the same standards imo - it breaks his mothers heart to hear her dead sons voce

It was wrong then too. I don't begrudge his mom her emotions, but the jury should not be seeing it. It's basically like testimony imo and could bias the jury if they are the emotional-reasoning types, as some jurors in previous high profile cases seem to have been.

These appear to be either condos or townhouses so the yards are COMMON areas.

Not always and not every. Where I live each townhouse has private property in front, back and possible sides.

How can you object to something you didn't object to in the first place? Wow...O'Mara just messed up.

If the prosecution brings ups GZ's past then TM's past is fair game.

They (either side) could not bring up the pasts of either Zimmerman nor Martin in the opening statements.

nope - the prosecution would have to bring up trayvons past, open the door for the defense - not zimmermans - in order for the defense to have a shot at getting the documents in - they can bring up zimmermans past all they want

What's wrong with Trayvon's mom leaving during the 911 call?

I'm with you on this.
Could it be that she dosen't want to listen to her son scream for help and listen to the gun shot that killed her son?

Ok guys... Get off the subject about the mom leaving the courtroom.. She did it's done, move on

Ok guys... Get off the subject about the mom leaving the courtroom.. She did it's done, move on

I'm sorry. If this was discussed before I wasn't here. I just remember anybody kicking up much of a fuss when Travis' family did the same thing. You can't control your emotions all the time.

Dropping it...

Sad thing is even if the person I shot ended up being a serial killer that had raped and killed 4 people in the apartment complex, I could still be found guilty and spend my life in prison....

I will say I wonder how much of that FL law played a part in his decision to shoot; thinking there was more protection from the law???
While I understand what you're saying, I hope you understand why the law cannot allow people to just shoot others because they perceive they are being followed. :)

Defense is trying to get all the prior calls from Zimmerman to 911 thrown out. Hmm. Thoughts? It was brought up in opening and in the 911 call.

I prefer quick sidebars... But whatever. It is what it is..

Im not sure about this Judge. Quick does not always mean better. Swift does not always work with Justice.

This isn't a death penalty case either...so I think that helps.

The Arias trial would have been like a 2 month thing if it wasn't for all those sidebars. The jury would have been in a different mood too.

Defense is trying to get all the prior calls from Zimmerman to 911 thrown out. Hmm. Thoughts? It was brought up in opening and in the 911 call.

I don't think they should be brought in.. State of mind 6 months ago has nothing to do with this night.

There's a live trial thread.

When I click on the Real Time thread link at the top of this page or go to my history where I WAS in that thread earlier, only this same thread opens for me. Is it me, or is this happening to others also?

Not always and not every. Where I live each townhouse has private property in front, back and possible sides.

I have posted the aerial photo for you...and if you want, can post a picture from the ground area.

These are basically apartment type buildings. Multiple unit buildings in a large complex.

These areas were all common areas. The only "private" areas are their front driveway and a back concrete patio.

They have already pointed out that where this happened was near a "dog station" or something like that. Probably where there was a sign and dog poop bags? That's how I took it anyway.

That is CLEARLY a common area. I don't know how anyone could see it as otherwise. As I pointed out, I grew up in a townhome with only one common wall and it was our garage. But our private yard was behind a fence.

The large grass areas were common areas and I could play on any of them in the complex at any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolelynn92